Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-04-2014, 12:57 PM   #15
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
I don't like to say this, but it is sounding like a jack motor if the solenoids are clicking. I would try CS hot line.

Two other typed faster than I did and Ahall has been through this before.

Bro box what number do you show for the hot line?
SonnyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-04-2014, 12:59 PM   #16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahall View Post
Tell your friend there is a dust cover on the end of the motor, it is held in place with two screws. Remove the dust cover and the motor will allow the jacks to retract. If this works he will need to call Entegra and replace the jack motor. I know this makes no sense but usually will do the trick.

He trying this now..
SonnyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 01:16 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
brobox's Avatar
 
Entegra Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: SW FL
Posts: 25,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyB View Post
Bro box what number do you show for the hot line?
I don't have the number yet as my coach won't be picked up until next week. However several have posted it before and I will see if I can find it.

Found it:
ENTEGRA CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER HOURS
We are pleased to tell you that we have a dedicated phone line now for after hours emergency use that our customers can call. That number is 574-361-0034. Please DO NOT call this number during regular business hours of 8-5 Monday through Friday as no one will be able to answer the calls. If you need assistance during business hours, please call 800-945-4787, option #2 and option #2 again – we will be glad to assist you in any way possible. Spartan Chassis also has a dedicated after hours phone number which is 800-543-4277.
__________________
Chuck in SW FL
Digital 2021 Cornerstone "B"
A "Digital" 2019 Cornerstone "B" Traded
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 01:23 PM   #18
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
I don't have the number yet as my coach won't be picked up until next week. However several have posted it before and I will see if I can find it.

Found it:
ENTEGRA CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER HOURS
We are pleased to tell you that we have a dedicated phone line now for after hours emergency use that our customers can call. That number is 574-361-0034. Please DO NOT call this number during regular business hours of 8-5 Monday through Friday as no one will be able to answer the calls. If you need assistance during business hours, please call 800-945-4787, option #2 and option #2 again we will be glad to assist you in any way possible. Spartan Chassis also has a dedicated after hours phone number which is 800-543-4277.

Thanks, got it...
SonnyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 01:32 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
brobox's Avatar
 
Entegra Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: SW FL
Posts: 25,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyB View Post
Thanks, got it...
Please let us know what he finds out, it may help someone else that has the same problem on a Sunday.
__________________
Chuck in SW FL
Digital 2021 Cornerstone "B"
A "Digital" 2019 Cornerstone "B" Traded
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 02:04 PM   #20
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahall View Post
Tell your friend there is a dust cover on the end of the motor, it is held in place with two screws. Remove the dust cover and the motor will allow the jacks to retract. If this works he will need to call Entegra and replace the jack motor. I know this makes no sense but usually will do the trick.


Yippie this worked!!! Thanks a million for your input.
SonnyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 03:10 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 162
Just for future reference (that I hope is never needed)--where is the motor located ???

Thanks
__________________
Chuck, Judy, Sam and Willie (The Boys)
2013 Anthem 44 DLQ
2007 GMC 2500 HD 4wd
iquailhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 03:16 PM   #22
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Troy Mo
Posts: 1,951
Chuck, on your mh it's located in the first compartment back on the drivers side. When you open the door you need to take the fiberglass panel off and the pump assembly is behind it. Noel
loisjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:02 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
Ultratravler's Avatar
 
Entegra Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 383
Another question. Where is the oil reservoir located? Thanks

Dave
__________________
2015 Aspire 44B
ECOA Member
Ultratravler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:49 PM   #24
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Please let us know what he finds out, it may help someone else that has the same problem on a Sunday.

He removed the dust cover and manually rotated the motor, problem was solved..
SonnyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:58 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
Shellback1's Avatar
 
Damon Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Nashua, NH
Posts: 721
Send a message via AIM to Shellback1
Have him take out the motor and bring it to a auto electrical motor rebuild, it's cheaper than getting a new one.
__________________
2006 Damon Daybreak 3274 35' Ford F53 V-10
2006 Ion Retired Navy, FAA and PASS Union VP
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shellback1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 06:13 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
brobox's Avatar
 
Entegra Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: SW FL
Posts: 25,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellback1 View Post
Have him take out the motor and bring it to a auto electrical motor rebuild, it's cheaper than getting a new one.
The OP said the motor is in a 2014, it is under warranty and will be free. Best price yet
__________________
Chuck in SW FL
Digital 2021 Cornerstone "B"
A "Digital" 2019 Cornerstone "B" Traded
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 06:15 PM   #27
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
The OP said the motor is in a 2014, it is under warranty and will be free. Best price yet

Thanks I will relay this info. To him.
SonnyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 06:46 PM   #28
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Troy Mo
Posts: 1,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultratravler View Post
Another question. Where is the oil reservoir located? Thanks

Dave
It's part of the pump assembly and I assume it's in the same compartment on all the mh's. That's in the first compartment on the drivers side, at least on the 44DLQ.
loisjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Okay ... I SOLVED THE AUTO PARK BRAKE PROBLEM! JerryPeck Workhorse and Chevrolet Chassis Motorhome Forum 173 05-01-2021 07:30 AM
Pre-drilled jack holes on F53 chassis RonVBT Ford Motorhome Chassis Forum 9 03-03-2014 10:06 PM
Norcold frosting problem Navy Flier RV Systems & Appliances 3 02-22-2014 08:10 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.