Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-07-2019, 03:51 PM   #15

L Sofa Replacement - What did you replace with

We had the 83” couch with so called “recliner foot rests” and the air hide a bed. Replaced it with a two section recliner “theatre seats” with removable divider so you can lay down full length as wellClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0454.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	203.7 KB
ID:	234400 the color matched our original chestnut leather too!
DavidH2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-07-2019, 04:09 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBless View Post
Steve (sweetandsour), we are leaning toward the recliner setup that you had put in from Lambright. Does the increased height from the slide sitting about 2 inches higher than the floor create any big issues for you?

Thanks,
Sent you a PM
Old 02-08-2019, 05:45 PM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
As most of us who have had the L sofa in our coaches know, you will eventually replace the sofa or the coach! We are looking for 2 really comfortable recliners plus a spot for our pup to sit with us.

There have been a number of threads about this but I'd like to know the following from those who have replaced their L:

1. What did you replace it with
2. Where did you get it
3. How do you rate the comfort on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest comfort

Thanks for your help!

1. Lambright

2. Lambright

3. 10+ the biggest issue is staying awake. Very well made unit, custom ultraleather matches the factory ultraleather.

Our rig is a 44B. The door on the right is a deep pullout with laptop storage. The matching countertop on the right lifts up to reveal a shallow storage area for remotes and such. There is a huge amount of storage space behind the sofa. The center section has a pull out drawer underneath. You can now order this model with a flip down back on the center section with cup holders and USB ports. The electric recline option is awesome.

Here is our blog post about the install details:
Lambright Sofa Update 2017 Entegra Aspire – My Quantum Discovery
voltdoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 10:47 PM   #18

We want to do this to our 15 Aspire when we go east next time. How much was it to get this done??
Craneboy302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 10:01 AM   #19

A couple years ago, Lambright was pricing their tear out of the "L" and install of the new motorized recliners in the $2,500 range. Others have reported in the $5,000 range going through other sources and companies. I would get somewhere in between.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 12:08 PM   #20

5,000 is the rough quote I was given at the Reno shop last July....did it myself for 3,500 complete
jmorse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 01:22 PM   #21

Send a message via Yahoo to wmpbauer
L Sofa Replacement - What did you replace with

Quote:
As most of us who have had the L sofa in our coaches know, you will eventually replace the sofa or the coach! We are looking for 2 really comfortable recliners plus a spot for our pup to sit with us.

There have been a number of threads about this but I'd like to know the following from those who have replaced their L:

1. What did you replace it with

2. Where did you get it

3. How do you rate the comfort on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest comfort

Thanks for your help!

Lambright Comfort Chairs
Ask for Vernon
(260) 768-4820

Tell him you’re interested in the couch he did for Pat Bauer. He will match your color. www.lambrightcomfortchairllc.com
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4788.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	507.9 KB
ID:	234552
Sun City Center, FL
wmpbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 04:37 PM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craneboy302 View Post
We want to do this to our 15 Aspire when we go east next time. How much was it to get this done??
For our setup in post #17, the Lambright was about $2400 including the electric recliners, rollers, roller valance, removal of the old and install of the new. The end table countertops were made by A1A for $50 each, they are of matching material built to my plans (A1A makes the countertops for Entegra). The cabinet doors are an Entegra part (same as bedside cabinet doors), I think about $15 each. The cabinet frames I built myself for about $60 in materials (only the front and side are cherry, the rest is a cheaper hardwood).

FYI it is possible to buy matching prefinished material from Chase Mfg who makes most of the woodwork for Entegra, as long as you pick it up at their factory. For this project you will only need 1.5" and 3" wide face frame material.

If you don't want to build your own cabinets, a friend copied my plan and had the cabinets built and installed by wooddesignrv.com in Nappanee. I could ask him what he paid, email me (click my Avatar) if you would like to know and I'll try and find out.
voltdoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 12:19 PM   #23

Loveseat and platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidH2 View Post
We had the 83” couch with so called “recliner foot rests” and the air hide a bed. Replaced it with a two section recliner “theatre seats” with removable divider so you can lay down full length as wellAttachment 234400 the color matched our original chestnut leather too!
My wife and I want to take out the 60" love seat behind the navigator chair in our 13 Anthem DLQ. I have removed the love seat but what is the purpose of that elevated platform, can it be removed and how? I noticed that all the aftermarket work done in this thread still shows that platform in place. Looking for help.
geneb28532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 10:35 AM   #24

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneb28532 View Post
My wife and I want to take out the 60" love seat behind the navigator chair in our 13 Anthem DLQ. I have removed the love seat but what is the purpose of that elevated platform, can it be removed and how? I noticed that all the aftermarket work done in this thread still shows that platform in place. Looking for help.
Can you post a picture of the platform? Having trouble visualizing where it is and what it may be for.

1300W Solar, 1200AH LiFePO4 FMCA F443497
757driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 10:45 AM   #25

Tiffin Owners Club
Sofa replacement

We replaced our Jackknife sofa with two La-Z-boy recliners. They make a smaller version that allows 2 to fit in the space of the sofa. They are about 30" wide. They are very comfortable. You lose a sleeping spot, but it was worth it.

Jerry
Old 10-16-2019, 11:27 AM   #26

Entegra Owners Club
The “platform” is the slide room itself. It does not drop down as the opposite super slide does. I wouldn’t think that you can modify it.

Tags
ace, replace, replacement