Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-20-2016, 10:04 PM   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to wmpbauer
Lazy Days acquires 3 dealerships in Colorado

Apparently Lazy Days has purchased dealerships in Loveland, Longmont, and Aurora, Colorado.

I was on their website and just happened to notice additional locations. None of them offer Entegra Coaches.

Just a heads up.

Pat

Pat Bauer, President
Entegra Coach Owners Association
2013 Aspire DEQ
Ford Edge
Sun City Center, FL
wmpbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-21-2016, 05:33 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Thanks for that news Pat. I hope they will have better service than they do here in FL. When traveling, Denver is another area hard to get service in.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 05:50 AM   #3

x-2
Old 05-21-2016, 06:05 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Just thought of something.....we could not get an RV Park for a weeks stay anywhere near Denver last summer, all full. If the new Denver LD is like Tampa, I wounder if they will reciprocate Crown Club members? We could sit there a week waiting for service just like home.
Old 05-21-2016, 06:12 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
These are small stores.
I think LD's thinks they are now Camping World
Old 05-21-2016, 06:37 AM   #6

LD's purchased those dealerships last fall but seems to have been very low key regarding the expansion. There are rumors that they are actively negotiating to buy several west coast dealerships also.

In regards to Crown Club or campgrounds at the other locations I doubt that is the focus of the investment group and as an example they sold off the campground at the Tuscon location and I was told they considered shutting down the Tampa Crown Club operation but reconsidered after much discussion with the sales department.

Since the end of Don Wallace's ownership there have been many changes all geared toward more profit for the shareholders IMHO !

No RV anymore !
Hayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 06:42 AM   #7

Obviously, they are making money, but they have got to have the worse business model going. If people start looking, and I think they have, at a few other dealers Lazydays will be hard pressed to compete. They seem to have the attitude the customer can take it or leave it and if you leave it there'll be some other sucker along.
I dealt with them for awhile, but with NIRVC and a couple of other dealers in the picture never again.
Someone made the comment they're getting to be like Camping World and that must be true because even Camping World couldn't stand them and moved down the road.
Maybe their locations and people not checking with better dealers will keep them going, but I for one would hang it up and quit rving if I had to deal with Lazydays again. Noel
loisjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 06:50 AM   #8

Noel, agree with your thoughts and we would have liked to do business elsewhere BUT even so highly recommended they never got back to us. Maybe a fluke on their part but I wasn't chasing them to take my money.

The LD's vs Camping World situation was the lease agreement did not allow CW to sell rv's and LD's would not modify the lease. So CW went down the road but had to continue paying until lease end.

No RV anymore !
Hayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 06:53 AM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
CW also has bought the Tom Johnson dealerships in Marion and Concord. I always got great service from TJ, now wondering how things are going to change.
Old 05-21-2016, 07:18 AM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Tom Johnsons was aways the best in service. Went there whenever I was in town. Now, no way.
They have "down graded" everything, service on the top of the list.

When CW first came in, they assured the sales staff it would be there "hi end" store. Looks like that did not happen.
Old 05-21-2016, 07:23 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayman View Post
Noel, agree with your thoughts and we would have liked to do business elsewhere BUT even so highly recommended they never got back to us. Maybe a fluke on their part but I wasn't chasing them to take my money.

The LD's vs Camping World situation was the lease agreement did not allow CW to sell rv's and LD's would not modify the lease. So CW went down the road but had to continue paying until lease end.
Brian, I understand what you're saying, but something must have fallen through the cracks if you're talking about NIRVC. Knowing Brett Davis and his crew I don't believe they would ever intentionally drop a call. I dealt with Angie and I've gotten text from her in the middle of the night.
Sorry it didn't work out, but if you ever trade I would highly recommend NIRVC. Even though it should never have to go that high, if you ever have a problem with NIRVC contact Mr. Brett Davis and you will get results. Noel
loisjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 08:01 AM   #12

My daughter and family bought a 5th wheel from TJ. Just as they became CW. So far they have had 3 warrantee issues to take the unit back, and all recvd the normal slow, poorly executed, incomplete service that CW has made their standard.

They will not go back.

L.
Old 05-21-2016, 08:28 AM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
If LD dropped the Crown Club in Tampa, it would leave a lot of Snowbirds homeless. Where can you stay for 3 months free with three meals a day, plus cocktails waiting for service during the winter in FL? Too many on the waiting list for next season already, so if you need warranty repair, you are out of luck. New MH sales move to the front of the line, so you wait some more. Works great for those from the cold north that want to stay in FL for free.
Old 05-21-2016, 11:51 AM   #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Offer Entegras? Has everyone forgotten they purchased Country Coach?

Country Coach and Entegra on the same lot? Final product may not be named CC but will be direct competition to Entegra, you can bet on that.

Brobox: Entegra sent a real lemon to you at LD, yet you still have them in your sights. Spartan had nothing to do with that? Do you think any of the vaunted (names withheld) dealers could or would have done better. Killing the messenger gets what?

Kerry
two-niner is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
colorado, dealer