Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-12-2014, 05:01 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
LazyDays

Just wondering if anyone is at LazyDays? We are at service site 36.
Hope to meet some of you. Karen
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-12-2014, 05:20 PM   #2

We are in #3 in a American coach, see you have lots of Entegra friends to choose from. Saw 4 come in today. Be careful with your stuff, the Cornerstone next to me had his $700 mountain bike stolen yesterday around noon. He was inside and never heard it.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:20 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Mike and Bruce will be there in their Cornerstones...I'm sure there will be others.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 05:24 PM   #4

Lazy Days in Seffner??
HDrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 05:26 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Larry are you in Service or delivery.
Dave and Beth are they here at LazyDays or LazyDays campground.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:27 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Yes Seffner
Old 01-12-2014, 05:32 PM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Nope, Dave and Beth aren't there..we'll be staying at the show in the electrified area with seven others. We may stop by there tomorrow evening, if we get our AH fixed in time at Alliance RV. Think I saw you headed South.

Mike Hardiman is Dusty56. Bruce has a custom painted Cornerstone. You'll likely see them together, so intro yourself. They are in Crown Club.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:39 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Sorry for the confusion, I was asking you where Mike and Bruce were.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:39 PM   #9

Hi folks, We are looking at the Entegra Aspire 40. Much impressed with the fit and finish. I saw that many of you have Entegra;s and would like a couple of quick comments (like/dislike etc) about them if you have time. We are also considering purchase from Lazy Days and wonder how their service depts have treated you. Thanks for your time.
gbburgess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:26 PM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Mike and I bought our first coach from LazyDays not knowing too much at all about the camping world as we are new to that also. We can't say enough about our Entegra, we had a few minor problems (but are told by many that is with any new coach) Entegra customer service has been extremely helpful with all. As for LazyDays our salesman Scott Hamilton and the service dept. has done well by us. We are very happy with both. We looked at the 40 at the Tampa show and it is beautiful. Good luck to you. Karen
Old 01-17-2014, 06:21 AM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbburgess View Post
Hi folks, We are looking at the Entegra Aspire 40. Much impressed with the fit and finish. I saw that many of you have Entegra;s and would like a couple of quick comments (like/dislike etc) about them if you have time. We are also considering purchase from Lazy Days and wonder how their service depts have treated you. Thanks for your time.
We are completely happy with our coach and with Entegra. Our floorplan is obviously different from the 40'. 2 year warranty and the CS from Joyce and her team are huge. We traded in a Phaeton for the Entegra. Both are/were good. The quiet ride and handling of the Entegra are both much better than the Phaeton although the IFS and Tag axle are a big part of the handling issue.

We are totally happy with the Entegra. I wish they had more floorplans but those are coming as time goes on.

There is nothing that we know now that had we known before we bought would have changed our minds. (Better use of space under the bed for example.)

Good luck with your search.
Old 01-17-2014, 06:41 AM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
We came from the predecessor to the Entegra, a Travel Supreme, which we enjoyed for 10 years. When It came time to upgrade, we stopped at the Entegra factory, LOVED the changes Entegra had made so we came home and ordered one. As trouble free as our TS was for 10 years, we didn't even chance it with another brand. I had one of the other brands, once!

We chose to order from LD because of the number of service bays and the way we were treated before the purchase. We were treated like we were spending the money we were and not like we were on a used car lot.
The quality of an Entegra cannot be beat.
LD looks like it is going to be one of the best servicing dealers in FL and the VIP treatment at the Crown Club while waiting for service will be hard to match.

Our ordered coach is due in the end of Jan.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 07:20 PM   #13

Quote:
Can someone tell me what kind of floor plan the 40' Aspire is?
Maybe someone has picture's
Thanks in advance.
DanleyFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 07:28 PM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
Don't remember what they call it, but it has a full wall slide on the driver's side with a couch, dinette, and frog, followed by a pantry and then bedroom drawers and TV. Bath in the back. 1/2 bath in the forward of the king bed, coming up the passenger side, followed by kitchen, and couch. At least that's my memory from yesterday. Someone else may want to chime in. Looks put together to compete with the 39 foot Phaeton. JMHO