Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-05-2019, 05:34 PM   #43
ARD

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Wow! What a great resource you have started here. I'm a Newmar owner (hope ya'll don't mind me visiting). I've been to many of the service centers mentioned here and would agree wholeheartedly with the ratings.
ARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-05-2019, 05:49 PM   #44

What is the STICKY called and how do you add to that list?. I looked in the different forum tabs and I don't see anything that relates.
edge68474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 01:22 PM   #45

Texas Boomers Club
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
AVOID
Florida
Tallahassee
Tallahassee Truck Service
Quality Rating: 1
Works w/Entegra's Warranty: N
Fast talking used car salesman, now a truck repair guy. He was on Spartan authorized service centers list. I called ahead needing an Alignment and chassis A/C work, he said we do it all. When I got there there was no alignment equipment, and they ended up rushing the A/C work so it was broke again 2 hours down the road. No satisfaction getting a partial refund from them.
Old 01-02-2020, 08:46 PM   #46

Exhaust tailpipe & chrome tip

Lost my tailpipe and chrome tip on my 2014 Anthem somewhere in PA late in December. Tried to order replacement thru Spartan but they were closed until Jan 2, 2020. Tried to order replacement thru Entegra parts dept. They don't have any stock for a 2014 and can't order from Spartan until Jan 2. Went to the 75 Truck Service Center & Chrome Shop in Wildwood, FL on I-75. In and out within an hour with new tailpipe and chrome tip. Reasonable price. Highly recommend this facility.
Old 02-23-2020, 08:33 AM   #47

Entegra Owners Club
Texas - Cummins in Dallas Fort Worth

Cummins

I-20 and Mountain Creek Parkway, can't miss it. Between Dallas and Fort Worth

4855 Mountain Creek Parkway, Dallas, TX 75236
(972) 708-0000

Had an Engine PM there, Oil, Filters, lube and steam cleaned the engine - about $425

Need an appointment. Call number and Navigate to service - this is a very nice, large Cummins Owned Facility. They work on anything with a Cummins engine in it. Very large Cummins Distribution Center right next door.
2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Mwoodofd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 09:05 PM   #48

Entegra Owners Club
Just found through Cummins Engines that Cottondale Florida has a certified dealer there. Exit 130 I believe on I-10

They are a Peterbilt dealer and not an RV dealer but, they are welcoming people to call on them.
Hope this helps.
Marksnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 07:01 PM   #49

How about Canada? - Sicard RV

Sicard RV

Phone Numbers
Toll Free 1.800.688.2210
Local 905.957.3344
Fax 905.957.7855
Mailing Address
7526 Regional Road 20, West Lincoln, ON, L0R 2A0 Canada

Purchased my Entegra here and have several jobs done since. Great staff and talented mechanics. Some things a little pricey, but I assume all dealers are at times.

Be careful when approaching, sometimes your GPS will send you into the town of Smithville. Turning around can be a challenge with a toad. If you use google maps zoom in on satellite view and be sure you see the RV's at the location your GPS is sending you.

Gary
JedTheFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 06:06 AM   #50

Entegra Owners Club
Send a message via MSN to KennyGolub
Solon, Ohio

Mainline Truck
Rating: 10
360 Solon Rd
Cleveland, Ohio

Phone: (440) 439-7777
Web: https://www.mainlinetruck.com/

They are a Spartan Service Center and cater to RV owners.
KennyGolub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 01:52 PM   #51

Aquirrie Paint & Body (Buda, TX)

I know Aquirrie's is already on the list, but I wanted to add some additional detail. I recently took my 2012 Aspire DEQ to them for an alignment (we live in New Braunfels, TX). They took the coach in and called me later that afternoon with the 'news'. I needed some tie rod ends and the drag link replaced. We had a trip planned for that Friday and had to extend our departure and reservations a week. They were able to complete the work the next week (~$1750 including a full wheel alignment).

We drove the coach from New Braunfels, TX to Lake Toxaway, NC (stayed at Lake Toxaway MC Resort .. WOW!) and the coach drove better than new! I always had a slight pull to the right, and when they took it for a test drive found the same pull. Through determination to do it right, they went back and forth (shop to test driving) until the had it right! And boy was it!!!

Bottom line, I'd recommend them for paint & body as well as alignment or front end work!
Old 11-11-2020, 07:49 AM   #52

Texas Boomers Club
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Somebody please organise this list!
Old 11-11-2020, 05:17 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty3509 View Post
Somebody please organise this list!
I nominate Smitty
Prairie Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 09:50 AM   #54

Entegra Owners Club
DFW area, I recommend RV-Medics a mobile 24 hour service. Bryan (owner) installed 4 slide toppers for us. He has reasonable prices, professional and punctual. Bryan is very knowledge on rv systems. I recommend his services.

Herb
royals1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 11:22 AM   #55

Entegra Owners Club
N Idaho/E Washington/W Montana

Mobile One Roadside Service. Prompt, efficient, and reasonable. Our suspension wouldn't inflate. Couldn't drive and didn't want to be towed. Moses Salazar came to site, and diagnosed. Had to order the part from Spartan (drive axle air bag). Came again and changed the air bag. So two roadside trips and about 4 hours labor and parts...Just north of $1500. He is a chassis and engine guy. House...not so much. Highly recommend.
Marcosdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 07:31 PM   #56

Entegra Owners Club
Nationwide Service Centers

Thanks for the very useful info. I'd like to add a couple of thoughts if I could. It's been awhile (2015) but the Colton Truck Terminal (mentioned in the list) in Riverside, Ca. was absolutely top notch when we pulled in with our 2013 Anthem with an intermittent accelerator problem. They had the dash open within two hours and had what looked like 10 miles of wiring scattered all over the place. They diagnosed the problem, had the part flown in overnight at my request and had us on the road in two days. They were the best! I'd also like to give a shout out to NIRV in Phoenix. Not always the fastest, but they know what they are doing and honest to a fault. Also in the Phoenix area, I've had great success with Velocity Truck Center dealing with any thing chassis. Years ago I also dealt with Taylor Coach Services in Anthem (the city) and found them to be very knowledgable. At the time, 2014, they said they were not going to be doing anymore Entegra warranty work but if they are back in the fold go for it.
LarryLS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
service