Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-21-2021, 06:12 AM   #57

This is a great effort

Thanks so much
HDRider1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-28-2021, 07:43 AM   #58

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by 56corvette View Post
General RV CANTON, OHIO Entegra dealer, just class c, no idea what an anthem was or a Vega touch. Also 2 rates, $149.00 purchased there, 199.00 not purchased there. Advised to go there for warranty by CS. Will email Joyce.
Yes. Stopped there for a simple skylight replacement. Was taken back when asked if I purchased it there and the higher price for service from an authorized Entegra dealer. Previously, had them do a pressure leak test on my Tiffin. Let's just say would not recommend them. They said everything tight no leaks. First trip out in the rain, drip, drip, drip windshield area. Resealed marker lights problem resolved. Should have been an obvious place for a leak. Way, way over priced for the quality of work being done.
Ohio44718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 08:00 AM   #59

Entegra Owners Club
a little late to the party but thanks for the list. I just wonder if we all need to look back over it and do some updating
scasteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 10:34 PM   #60

Utah Mobile RV Service

Black Bear Mobile Repair LLC works out of Vernal, Utah and did brake repairs on our 44 ft Monaco Cayman and 30 ft cargo trailer after we came through mountain pass with hot brakes.
Russell was recommended to us by the locals and I was happy with his knowledge and work.
Hope you can add him to your list for Vernal, Utah area for rv mobile repair. Russell gave me permission to post this on irv2.com.
Contact info: 435-621-2523 or blackbearmobilerepair@gmail.com
binderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 02:37 PM   #61

We are heading to Indiana (from Florida) tomorrow for warranty work. I will post my experience when we return. Taking it back from wince it came.
Civrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 06:42 AM   #62

Southwest Florida RV Service
2181 Dixie Lane, Alva, FL 33920, US

239-728-5055
CocoEntegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 09:29 AM   #63

Ford Super Duty Owner
Entegra Owners Club
F53 Ford Service in Phoenix

I just had a front-end alignment done on my 2021 Emblem with F53 chassis (24K) at just over 3,200 miles and I am very pleased with the results.

Sanderson Ford, Heavy Truck and RV Service
6300 N 51st Ave, Glendale AZ 85301
623-842-8685
Booking at least a month out. Had to leave overnight but done promptly.

Problem 1: This coach wandered the lane dangerously with loose steering in the 1,400 miles I put on it after delivery. I had a F53 chassis (26K) in my previous unit (Newmar Canyon Star) so had something to compare it to.
Finding: the toe-in and camber were adjusted and it now handles much more steadily and with little play on the steering.

Problem 2: I told the service writer that from my pre-delivery inspection it was discovered that the upper left-front shock absorber was not attached to the frame and this after 1,600 miles being driven from the factory to Salt Lake City. Also at highway speed over rough patches of road, I heard a thumping beneath the floor a few feet aft of the doghouse. So I asked that the tech check into that.
Finding: the front right upper shock bolt was not torqued to spec, and it was adjusted. Not sure if that has corrected the problem but will test later.

Problem 3: I also mentioned the steering wheel was not centered. The tech corrected that too.

I was quoted approx $325 for the work and the final bill was $324.69.
The service writer was Tyler and I am very satisfied with the outcome.
Next week I am having a Safe-T-Plus stablizer put on by RV Master Tech in Glendale, AZ. I will do a follow-up from that encounter.
LennyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 10:14 AM   #64

Ford Super Duty Owner
Entegra Owners Club
Safe-T-Plus Dealer and Installation in West Phoenix

Just had the Safe-T-Plus (Blue) installed on my 2021 F53 chassis and have really noticed the improvement in handling. The alignment done 10 days ago along with the steering stabilizer gives me confidence in this machine now.

This shop is a certified dealer and installer in Phoenix West Valley, about 6 miles north of I-10 exit 129 (Dysart Road). They are scheduling about 2 weeks out primarily due to part ordering lead times. I had the coach to them by 08:30 and it was done by 11:30. Dylan Kalich was the service writer.

RV Master Techs
12445 West Glendale Ave
Glendale, AZ 85307
Phone: 623-932-5444
Installation with parts and labor came to $1,211.26 including tax.
  • Safe-T-Plus (Blue) retailed at $823.98
  • mounting bracket was $81.59
  • Labor for 1.5 hrs including two calibration test drives was $238.50
  • Tax $57.65
LennyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 08:57 PM   #65

Jim
Great work!
I would like to add a note for Freightliner Chassis service. I just pulled into the Velocity
facility in Tucson which is a new beautiful facility with 4 RV full hookup spots. Spent the night for first in line checkup same as last year here. I have a 2003 Excursion and like to keep it tip top. Well as of this Jan they no longer service older than 2015. UGH.
I then called up the road in Amarillo to the Premier Freightliner Service Center and they will work on any year.
glwalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 06:08 AM   #66

Coastal Campers
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Wildwood FL???

5. Florida, Wildwood #43
Lake Park, Georgia
Alliance Coach
Authorized Spartan Service, Allison, Aqua Hot. 40 bays, overnight customer camping with water & electric
Chassis lube: $42.50

2. GA, Lake Park #43
Alliance Coach
Authorized Spartan Service, Allison, Aqua Hot. 40 bays, overnight customer camping with water & electric
Chassis lube: $42.50

Looks like wildwood and lake park were conflated. Is there a recommendation for Wildwood?
jkinnebrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 09:33 AM   #67

NJ
Mount Laurel
Johnson Towers
Quality Rating: 10
Works w/Entegra's & Spartan's Warranty: Y
Services Performed: chassis only; they are an international corporation whose repair centers are Allison Transmission dealer/ auth repair, perform propulsion maintenance on large ocean vessels (internationally), chassis repairs on large firetrucks, commercial and private coaches, and tractors. At at least at the Mount Laurel, NJ center, they have under contract large vehicle towing which I can vouch for, will diagnose and tell you within two hours of vehicle arrival and check in what you need done, and are conversant with Spartan & Freightliner CS. They have secure parking.
2021 Briggs Road
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Michael
Paul Ewald
Service Department
(856) 234-6990;443
Fax: (856) 222-2413
Hallen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 03:47 PM   #68

Entegra Owners Club
Concord, NH

I've had a couple of very good experiences in the state of NH.
1. Cummins of Concord. Tested my AC compressor and had no issue working on a product that was not their responsibility. Diagnosed the compressor as good. Very professional. I will return with yearly maintenance.
2. N. E. Trucking Ctr. Diagnosed AC issue at firewall, replaced the hot water valve with oem item sent by Entegra and willing to wait for Entegra's check. They're now fixing a known turning rear camera problem under warrant as well.

Two thumbs up!
Old 10-15-2022, 01:22 PM   #69

Update to Texas (Houston area)

Cummins no longer has a Spartan guy, but they don't tell you that when you waste your time to make an appointment.

However, there's now a place in Santa Fe call Gass Automotive. They're a pretty big place that services Big Trucks and Coaches. They're Spartan Warranty Authorized.

the best Service Writer is Melissa and Randy is a lead tech who really knows his crap.

I took my Cornerstone there on a Thursday for:
  1. * All rear wheels leaking around the lug nuts or center cap for tag
    * Three of my TPS wouldn't register
    * I got an occasional DEF Concentration Level low error on fresh DEF
    * My Cruise Control would turn off in a light Mist to hard rain
    * My Michelin 365 Steering tires were coming apart

They pulled the paper gaskets on dual wheel axles and resealed with silicone
They replaced the center caps on tag axles
They replaced the DEF head
They replaced all eight TPS sensors
They reprogrammed and re-aimed my Active Cruise Control sensor
I was told that Spartan won't get involved in the tire issue and to see Michelin

When I dropped off, I told them I needed it back no later than lunch time on the following Thursday. They had all of the parts overnighted from Spartan and just finished up as I arrived at 1pm Thursday. Very professional setup.

Went smooth and as promised. No screwups, no rip-offs (The Houston Cummins dealer always tried (and often successful) in separating me from my money. Warranty covered everything (3 years warranty expires the 29th of this month) despite I was over mileage. I did make appointment with complaints before the mileage - but went on a 3,000 mile trip between making the appointment and arriving for it.

If you're in the South Texas area and need Spartan work, I'd go to Gass Automotive before anywhere else.
Old 01-27-2023, 06:04 AM   #70

Utah SLC

UTAH CHASSIS SERVICE
Since we live outside of Salt Lake City, Utah I use

for general motor and generator service.
Rocky Mountain Cummins (many times, they have RV Spots, power only)
2167 S 5370 W, West Valley City, UT 84120
801-355-6500

For Aquahot, I have used (Freightliner) but it has been a while.
Premier Truck Group of Salt Lake City
2240 S 5370 W, West Valley City, UT 84120
801-978-8000

Note they are right across the street from each other.
At 201 freeway, 5600 street exit.
Protected left turn at 2400 S if you miss the tricky 2100 S left turn.

-------------------
2023 Entegra Anthem 44 W (Big Blue)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe (Mr Toad)
2014 Entegra Anthem 44 B (Still in the family)
jeffholste is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
service