Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-21-2018, 01:58 PM   #29

Entegra Owners Club
I am in Southern California. Entegra sent me a list of 3 dealers that were suppose to service my coach - 1 said they won't do Entegra Warranty work on Cornerstones, the other didn't have any technicians for Cornerstones, plus they were booked through Feb 2019 and lastly the third option hasn't returned by call after leave a few messages. Needless to say, I'm a little disappointed.
CaptainT is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-03-2019, 04:53 PM   #30

Las Vegas Aquahot Mobile Service

Just had Larry from Just Righr RV and AH repair fix my AQUAHOT. He had to replace the fuel pump. Very competent conscientious and accommodating. Repair cost very reasonable. He used to do Entegra warranty repairs but doesn't anymore due to reimbursement issues.

When in Vegas he's the guy to call. He can do most electrical repairs and general repairs.
rogelling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 07:16 PM   #31

Entegra Owners Club
Knoxville, TN

We're having fuel filter issues and Interstate Repair Service has been terrific. We tried service at their site and then they have come to our site near Sevierville. 865-637-4986
Old 06-02-2019, 12:31 PM   #32

Entegra Owners Club
This place did a 6 tire front end alignment and worked on the dash ac unit for me and did a great job.

Gateway Truck and Refrigeration
4836 Broadway St, Mt Vernon, IL 62864
(618) 242-4138
gipower.com
Rate this place at a 9
Old 06-05-2019, 07:22 PM   #33

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Thank you for the great list

We're new to the group and love our Entegra. After buying it in St George, Utah in April we headed back east to NC. We started having issues with the emissions sensor. We made it to Albuquerque before the engine went into "Safe mode" We limped 10 miles in 2 hrs to a frieghtliner shop who couldn't do anything except basically charge us money.
Then we found Statkus Engines 505-765-1614 in Albuquerque. I called explained my problem and within 30 minutes Wendy and the owner Mr Statkus where working on our couch in freight liners parking lot. Once Wendy hooked up the computer and retrieved the codes she immediately got on the phone with Spartan and spoke to parts guy by name and had them overnight the needed sensor. Then Mr Statkus after checking out the engine compartment drove our coach to his shop. Once at the shop they begin to check out the coach.
I went ahead and had them do routine maintenance on it so we'd start at ground zero. They had about a dozen other coaches in their lot including a newer Athem. They explained everything to us and then made arrangements to stay at a local Marriott. They drove us to the motel and ensured we were checked in.
The next day came and Sartan failed to over night the sensor. However they continued working on our coach. The next morning the part arrived and it was installed. They again came and picked us up. Wendy did a walk around with me like she had just sold me the coach explaining all systems and maintenance time frames and so on. It was 6 pm by the time she had finished answering all my questions. I believe that they close at 5. This company treats you like family. Looking at the over flowing 4" notebook in their waiting room proves my point. Their are more thank notes, cards, pictures, emails, texts then carter has liver pills thanking them for their service.
This is no frills family run shop with great quality mechanics and excellent owners. Wendy might as well be a mechanic her self she has worked by her fathers side ever since she was small. Wendy's sister runs the office with Wendy they are the daughters of the owner Mr Statkus. The girls run a tight ship and the company is awesome. I give them a rating of 12.
Statkus Engines
1917 7th St NW,
Albuquerque, NM 87102
505-765-1614
SharonandRoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 09:03 AM   #34

Appleton WI
Spartan Chassis Work - Excellent Work

Accurate Alignment

3020 W. Franklin Street
Appleton, WI 54914
Phone: (920) 731-5442
Fax: (920) 731-5042
Email: info@accuratealignment.com
rrk8091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 09:29 AM   #35

North Carolina
Canton, NC (near Asheville)
Ken Wilson Trucks
Great to work with. Freightliner, Allison and Cummins Certified
Have used them on several occasions as have friends.
Megan is great to work with.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:28 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56corvette View Post
General RV CANTON, OHIO Entegra dealer, just class c, no idea what an anthem was or a Vega touch. Also 2 rates, $149.00 purchased there, 199.00 not purchased there. Advised to go there for warranty by CS. Will email Joyce.

Terrible place to get service on an Entegra. Seems like they cannot even look up and order a part. They also treat customers like second class citizens if they did not buy from them. Entegra should fix that situation, it gives their brand a bad name.
rrk8091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 07:54 AM   #37

Roy and Sharon

That shop (Statkus) will go in my notes for future reference and if I am anywhere near Albuquerque when I need Spartan service, that will be my first call.

I am surprised in one issue. I have been really surprised how little the Spartan CS guys and the Entegra CS guys have any real sense of the quality of certain shops or where they direct us to go. Unfortunately, I have had a bunch of problems with my coach that have needed to be examined by Spartan/Cummins techs, and they have directed me to a couple of shops that might be certified to do something, but when I pulled in with an Z-15 605 hp Cummins in the rear, they were not certified to work on it at all.... You would think that kind of issue would be in a computer spreadsheet somewhere in Michigan and you would only be advise to go somewhere that is certified to deal with whatever problem you are guessing is going on, but apparently that idea has not gotten to Michigan yet.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 03:50 PM   #38

Indiana
Elkhart
Onan of Indiana

When I tried to get my Hadley manifold replaced per the recent campaign two NW Spartan shops wanted to do lube, oil and filters but said they weren't able to do the manifold. I didn't want to make two trips for service and a one hour campaign so I tried Spartan as I was going to be in Middleton. No luck as they were booked through November but recommended Onan of Indiana. I called, made appt, got a call back a day later confirming they had received the part. Arrived on time and they installed the manifold and recalibrated the pressure. Rides like a new coach, no more low ride height warnings, plus they squeezed in a generator service using my parts. They are a Coachcare dealer.
2020 Chevy Tahoe, etrailer XHD 10500 tow bar, Demco SMI AirForce 1.
seeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 07:40 PM   #39

Michigan
Quality Car and Truck Repair
Big Rapid, Michigan 49307

Spartan recommended for cab air blowing hot air. I made an appointment for Monday the 15th after spending 4 days at the Petoskey Motor Home resort. Worked out great as Don , the owner agreed to a 10:00 am appt. By 10.15 Dan, the tech, had his A/C machine hooked up and evacuated the remaining Freon, approx. 4 ounces. He then added 2.5 lbs of Freon and ran the A/C and discovered the condenser was leaking. Spartan overnighted a new condenser and it was replaced in an hour. Busy shop as it took me 4 days to get in but quality work and professional attitude.
2020 Chevy Tahoe, etrailer XHD 10500 tow bar, Demco SMI AirForce 1.
seeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 02:03 PM   #40

Coastal Campers
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
RV Service Centers

Georgia
Dacula
National Indoor RV Center
Does Entegra Warranty work
All kinds of service
Quality: 10
jkinnebrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 07:31 AM   #41

Is there a roadmaster service center in Montana?
PadreBurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 03:36 PM   #42

Requested Format:
State -Arkansas
City Little Rock
Arkansas Traveler RV Repair
Quality Rating: 1-10
Works w/Entegra's Warranty: Y/N - Don’t know
Services Performed: i.e., Slide out, AC, AH, window replacement

Our toad bit the dust while towing this summer in Little Rock. We left it behind and returned home in our motorhome. We remotely engaged this company to remove our Air Force One from the car. Not only did they do a fantastic job at a very reasonable price, they also shipped our personal belongings we left behind in the car. They were dependable, trustworthy and professional. I would highly recommend them for any issues within their scope that could come up on your coach in Arkansas.
McGarrett50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
service