Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-23-2017, 09:02 PM   #43

Entegra Owners Club
As everyone says 99% of the time you will get some sort of table at your site. We carried a fold up table for about a year and finally sold it since it was never used.

We also love to cook outside. We bring a cookshack electric smoker, electric BBQ, electric induction cooker, 2 electric coolers, ice maker, convention oven and air cooker. I keep all my rubs, pans and plates in the outdoor kitchen. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1485230483.110548.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	149904

Everything used to be kept in the bays but I built a outdoor kitchen as I got tired of lifting all of it. My wife brings a blender and crock pot which stays inside the coach.

We bring 2 chairs and 1-- 9 x 18 rug which used about once out of ten trips

I do have a small 2x2 table I sit next to the chairs to hold drinks but that is about it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1485230483.110548.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	149904

2013 Entegra Anthem RBQ
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-24-2017, 07:37 AM   #44

Entegra Owners Club
Yes to the Progressive Industries 50-Amp surge protector!
We use our outside chairs and small side table a lot. Rarely do we break out the rug. Why we bought it, I do not know. LOL
We have two cast iron pans, a round griddle and a 10-inch frying pan. We also have a 10-inch non-stick frying pan with lid, a smaller ceramic frying pan, a mid-size saucepan with lid, and a rather large pressure cooker (not the electric kind). They all fit in the big pull-out cabinet under the stovetop (no dishwasher for us), which is where we also keep two small boxes in front, one with potatoes, one with onions. Potatoes keep sprouting, so maybe it gets too warm down there.
Most of our spices, measuring cups and spoons, and garlic gizmos live in the second drawer down on the pull-out counter. A few bulk buys live in the pantry (um, hutch) ...LOL
We keep cookie sheets, oven racks, a serving tray, nori and spring roll sheets, kitchen towels, hot pads and extra coffee cups in the drawer under the stovetop. Oh, the potato masher fits in there too...
Heavy food storage, canned goods are in the cabinet under the hutch, heaviest toward outer wall. We are trying to figure out how to shift some load toward that side after our weigh-in at the Escapees rainbow park in Livingston. We seem to be heavy on the kitchen side, but we did upgrade our batteries, so maybe 200 pounds or so of it is there behind the passenger side tire.
The hutch has become part of our pantry, with the spiralizer and lighter foodstuffs to the top, old cookbooks on the bottom. They are a sentimental keep...mostly I use the CopyMeThat app nowadays for recipe ideas. Can't decide which app is my fav, that or the AllStays one (happy face).
Those pull-out racks in the cabinets above the counter were tough to figure out, but the food processor and a square plastic crate for the juicer, large measuring cup and a couple more things fit well in the center one. The others hold food storage containers, collapsible ones on the left, nesting rectangular on the right.
The toaster seems to keep put, and we keep the steamer, spice mill, tortilla warmer and popcorn bowl above the couch.
I'm sure my true love lives in fear of a good kitchen gadget store...give me space, and I will fill it!
Really, I think we have plenty of gadgets, though I'd really like to go back and un-donate my old electric can opener.
The first cabinet is where the printer fits nicely within reach of the outlet behind the arm of the couch.
We keep DVDs in the cabinets above the windshield, just one row across...another stacked on top will fall out when one opens the doors. Honey's hats stack nicely on top of the DVDs and keep them easy-to-reach on his way out the door.
So far, so good...
AbuelaLoca2 is offline   Reply With Quote