Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-31-2021, 03:03 PM   #1

Minor cosmetic update

Thinking about having the chrome front fender well trim put on our Anthem, like what is on a Cornerstone. We have the chrome trim all along the bottom of the bays, but want to add the front wheel wells. Has anyone done this and can you recommend a supplier/installer? We are supposed to be at Entegra in September -- is this a good item to have them install or is there any vendor in northern Indiana that you all would recommend? Maybe our local NIRVC location? Thanks as always for your input -- safe travels!
neilnoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-31-2021, 03:43 PM   #2

The company that supplies all the chrome trim for the Cornerstone and Anthem is Summit-Products and they have a web page.

I believe that the trim is actually polished stainless steel and I believe their web page is the following....

http://www.rvstainless.com/Stainless...5/Default.aspx

Now if you are talking about actual chrome trim material then that might not be polished stainless.... What I am talking about is the highly polished metal that runs along the bottom of the basement doors and on the fins of the side radiator. If you are talking about lighter metal, then I would think any body shop at NIRVC would be able to order that material from Entegra or you could get it installed in Middlebury.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 06:48 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Summit-Products was at the Perry rally in Georgia earlier this month. They have some nice looking products. Options for basements door trim, around the basement and main door locks and handles, radiator fins, rear engine cover fins, fender trim, etc....

Looked well made if you want to add some nice looking Crome to your coach.

I believe what they sell is matched to your coach and designed to be installed by the coach owner.
Sold 2017 Entegra Cornerstone B
RVFunlovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 07:23 PM   #4

Talk to Kelly Johnson at Summit and he will email you what is available for your Anthem with pricing.
My 2016 doesn’t have the “Premier armor stainless” that the newer models have so I just ordered on Monday and will be doing the installation myself. I’ll let you know how difficult the installation is in a week or two.
Jimjensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 07:53 PM   #5

Very nice folks at summit, I ordered the SS Stair Covers, Wheel Lip Moldings and the Decorative SS Badge that goes between the axles. Everything came with easy to follow directions and 3M Tape Applied. For the Wheel Lip Moldings they sent me a 50 foot roll that it the typical rubber/plastic chrome with 3M mounting tape applied and screws to secure at the lower edge. For those considering the kit it is very easy to install and fit and finish of their accessories is excellent. They also offer a Stainless Engine Cover ($500) that looks real nice. As soon as my Anthem arrives (4 weeks late so far) I will photo the install.
RandyRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 08:10 PM   #6

Thanks for the replies. Gary, you are correct - I think the parts are actually a polished stainless which has a "chrome" appearance. I think I will still get a quote from Entegra so that I have a basis for comparison. Appreciate the contact info at Summit also to check what other items they have. Kind regards to all--
neilnoff is offline   Reply With Quote