Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-12-2015, 07:33 AM   #1

Mirror

Ok...I know I'm newbie here but ......

Years ago when I started my business I used to drive charter coaches around the country to make ends meet. In the big buses we had mirrors so we could look back as we hit the brakes to see who was going to go flying down the isle (and so we could take revenge on that one lady who wasn't very pleasant. when she went to the restroom you always tapped the brakes...ok that's another story). Has anybody affixed a mirror for looking back? I'm worried about the grand kids or the wife standing and me hitting the brakes
dave&ginny is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-12-2015, 07:46 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
A friend of mine installed a rear-view on the dash of his Tiffin Allegro Bus so he could keep track of his wife while driving.

Dr4Film ----- Richard
Dr4Film is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 07:52 AM   #3

Mirror

If I have guests they are wearing their seat belts and must hollar if they need to get up. Beyond that, bad stuff on the road happens too quickly. No time to peek while swerving, dodging or panic stopping. I wouldn't want to delay hitting the brakes!
Folks not belted in are gonna probly take a tumble no matter what.
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 08:44 AM   #4

Our tiffin has a rear(cabin)view mirror (factory option) it is useful to keep an eye on the grand children but not as much as I thought it would be. The inside of the coach is relatively dark so it makes it dificult to "glance" in the mirror you have to really look to see(if that make since) I personally would not pay for it as an option or go through the effort putting it in our new coach.
fla tom is offline   Reply With Quote