Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-07-2019, 06:16 AM   #1

Missing CD Button?

I tried to play a musinc CD the other day (something I've never tried to do in the coach) and while I understand the CD/DVD "button" should be bottom left on the menu, it is not there (I've never looked for it before, have no idea if it was ever there). "AUX" is there instead, and when I select it, it says "no video detected"

The CD/DVD player exists, is lit up and has power. When I stick a CD in it sucks it in, when I press eject it spits it out, but it doesn't play.
All the wires seem to be connected, I think.

(hmmm, why are the pictures upside down?)

Any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	missing CD button.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	262.3 KB
ID:	259455   Click image for larger version

Name:	CD player wiring.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	259456  

oneknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-07-2019, 06:42 AM   #2

Thor Owners Club
I know its not the same, but in mine you have to hit aux 2x to get the cd to play...
Old 09-07-2019, 06:57 AM   #3

Jim

On an iPhone, you have to hold the camera laterally / horizontally with the home button toward your right hand or if you have an iphone with no home button, then the side where the home button used to be (at the bottom) toward the right. Then pix should post oriented correctly.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 07:34 AM   #4

Go to settings and select CD. Not positive, but I think it’ll show up on the screen.
Rollin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 05:40 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
Jim

On an iPhone, you have to hold the camera laterally / horizontally with the home button toward your right hand or if you have an iphone with no home button, then the side where the home button used to be (at the bottom) toward the right. Then pix should post oriented correctly.

Gary
Gary, I have an Android. However I do know how to take a picture "rightside up." THAT picture was rightside up on my screen, it is only upside down on this forum. I've flipped it upside down, let's see if it will display rightside up?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	missing CD button.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	262.3 KB
ID:	259932  
Old 09-11-2019, 05:43 AM   #6

hmmm, nope, guess not. No idea what is happening with that pic. Maybe hold your computer upside down?

Back to the question: Is the left bottom menu item on your Entegra's riverpark entertainment system a CD/DVD button? or an AUX button?
Old 09-12-2019, 05:46 PM   #7

Jim, sorry finally went out to the coach. I have the DVD button where your aux button is.

A quick search through the setup menus and I didn't see anything that should have changed that.

BTW, I just noticed you have a Vegatouch button on that screen. Why do you have a Vegatouch button on a 2017 Aspire?

Steve
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20190912_193218.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	220.8 KB
ID:	260162  
Old 09-13-2019, 06:56 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneknight View Post
Gary, I have an Android. However I do know how to take a picture "rightside up." THAT picture was rightside up on my screen, it is only upside down on this forum. I've flipped it upside down, let's see if it will display rightside up?
Jim, I think I read somewhere, the pictures can be no bigger than 600x600 pixels. If they are then it rotates them. You can use Paint to resize before posting. Hope that helps.
rlwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 01:00 PM   #9

Jim

I'm not implying that you don't know how to hold the phone to take a pix. I am only telling you that on an iPhone at least (which you don't have, I now understand) you have to hold the iPhone with the home button toward your right hand. If you hold it toward your left hand, the pix on the phone looks just fine but when you upload it to this forum, it will turn upside down. Try taking your pix with the phone oriented the opposite of the way you are doing it now, upload, and lets see what happens. Or Not.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote