Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-14-2017, 08:58 AM   #85

Entegra Owners Club
Mobley's back in stock

AT&T has them back in stock - Just ordered mine!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-14-2017, 09:45 AM   #86

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltydog44 View Post
But the new plan(s) are there to go with it. The unlimited connected car plan at $20/month can no longer be had with the Mobley. Only on the connected car deal for in auto systems.

2014 Tiffin Allegro 36LA
phil-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 09:46 AM   #87

Quote:
They have the mobley in stock, but they no longer have the $20 unlimited data plan. At least that's what they told me when I called for a friend.
Rollin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 10:05 AM   #88

Entegra Owners Club
What are they quoting for plans for the Mobley now? Glad to know this information so I don't turn mine off like they said I could, then turn it back on. Might not happen if the plan is gone..
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 11:57 AM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
What are they quoting for plans for the Mobley now? Glad to know this information so I don't turn mine off like they said I could, then turn it back on. Might not happen if the plan is gone..
Looks like $60-80 to me Chuck.
Rollin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 01:30 PM   #90

Entegra Owners Club
$20 plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollin101 View Post
Looks like $60-80 to me Chuck.
That was true along with a few other plans but not the $20 plan.

I had a very helpful and knowledgeable (Hopefully) person in the chat window while I signed up. I pointed out that the $20 plan wasn't shown and she said it isn't available on-line. She assured me several times that when I get the device I can call and ask for the plan BEFORE I activate it. She said it was only available that way.

We'll see - Fingers crossed.

If not I'll send it back - Verizon has worked OK.
Old 10-14-2017, 01:44 PM   #91

Quote:
That was true along with a few other plans but not the $20 plan.

I had a very helpful and knowledgeable (Hopefully) person in the chat window while I signed up. I pointed out that the $20 plan wasn't shown and she said it isn't available on-line. She assured me several times that when I get the device I can call and ask for the plan BEFORE I activate it. She said it was only available that way.

We'll see - Fingers crossed.

If not I'll send it back - Verizon has worked OK.
I hope it works out better for you than for me. I was promised the same thing by Jessica via chat when I ordered on 10/2. I had to sign up online for a more expensive plan. When I called to activate, as soon as I mentioned the $20 Connected Car plan, the phone went dead. I shipped it back yesterday. Won't be wasting my time w/ ATT again. I am happy for all the folks that have been able to get the $20 plan. Maybe you'll be luckier than I was!
Old 10-14-2017, 02:05 PM   #92

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeD1 View Post
I hope it works out better for you than for me. I was promised the same thing by Jessica via chat when I ordered on 10/2. I had to sign up online for a more expensive plan. When I called to activate, as soon as I mentioned the $20 Connected Car plan, the phone went dead. I shipped it back yesterday. Won't be wasting my time w/ ATT again. I am happy for all the folks that have been able to get the $20 plan. Maybe you'll be luckier than I was!
I am skeptical also. Dealing with AT&T/DirecTV is a nightmare no matter the issue. I can't even get straight on signing in to one vs. the other. This plan will be great if I can get it, but it isn't like Verizon hasn't worked using the phone as a hotspot.

Thanks for the warning.
Old 10-14-2017, 04:38 PM   #93

As far as those that have already bought the $20 plan and are worried about it suddenly going away after the recent announcements, it appears to be here for at least another month, I received my automatic payment notice email this morning for $22.01
Isaac-1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 06:13 PM   #94

Entegra Owners Club
Cool

I spoke to AT&T yesterday, trying to get the $20 plan. I finally got someone that told the $20 unlimited plan is now classified as "Grandfathered", so it's not available to new subscribers.

If anyone already has the $20 plan, I suspect if you drop it for any reason, you'll not be able to get it back....
2016 Jeep Cherokee
Dr. Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 06:15 PM   #95

Figures, it was only a matter of time. We all knew it could not last. Congrats to all who got in on it, keep it forever!
Old 10-14-2017, 06:23 PM   #96

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann n Gene View Post
Figures, it was only a matter of time. We all knew it could not last. Congrats to all who got in on it, keep it forever!
You're right Gene. The way it was being abused, I didn't think it would last long as an on going program. Hope they keep it open for non abusers, but if they don't it worked well for me this summer so it was a break even for me..
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 06:49 PM   #97

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Q View Post
I spoke to AT&T yesterday, trying to get the $20 plan. I finally got someone that told the $20 unlimited plan is now classified as "Grandfathered", so it's not available to new subscribers.

If anyone already has the $20 plan, I suspect if you drop it for any reason, you'll not be able to get it back....
Then "Jessica" lied - oh shock. What is the world coming to? An AT&T'er lying?

Say it ain't so....