Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-19-2014, 08:28 PM   #1

Smile My Hubby and I got a very Quick Pre Delivery Inspection

Delivery inspection:( we felt like we were like cattle getting passed through the line at LDs. We missed a lot of the fast walk through. I asked a question and the PDI Said Wait I will get to that:( the PDI put the ABS at 13.1 amps and I need to change it to factory standards 12.7. Does anyone know how we can go in system and change from 11.0 to 12.7?
Happy Easter!!
Beverly
Athens GA
Dawg44b is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-19-2014, 08:35 PM   #2

They call that a quick :-)
cowrv39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:25 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg44b View Post
the PDI put the ABS at 13.1 amps and I need to change it to factory standards 12.7. Does anyone know how we can go in system and change from 11.0 to 12.7?
Athens GA
What is the ABS?
MRUSA14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:09 PM   #4

I think he meant AGS and didn't mean amps.
papaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:57 PM   #5

Changes indeed
johnnyreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:33 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Delivery inspection:( we felt like we were like cattle getting passed through the line at LDs. We missed a lot of the fast walk through. I asked a question and the PDI Said Wait I will get to that:( the PDI put the ABS at 13.1 amps and I need to change it to factory standards 12.7. Does anyone know how we can go in system and change from 11.0 to 12.7?
Happy Easter!!
Beverly
Athens GA
Sent you a PM, or if you wish, you can call Entegra CS and they will walk you through the set up.
DSL417 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:52 AM   #7

DSL btw, thx for helping me set mine up its working well
Old 04-20-2014, 07:53 PM   #8

Quote:
Happy Easter!!
Beverly
Athens GA
When the tech says " Wait, I'll get to that", the customer needs to say "No, this is our coach and we will tell you when we understand and you can move on". Or, ask the manager for another tech.
Crasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:16 PM   #9

Where was this? Alvarado?
JM. Old Army Aviator, Rock 'n Roll Concerts 48 ft tour coach driver. Lotsa tents, 2 Popups, 3 Bumper pulls, 2 P/U Slide ins, 1 Fifth Whl, 1 Converted School Bus, 1 current Super C. Searching for puffect DP. (80ft Bunkhouse??)
James Macfet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:29 PM   #10
D333RLT Tower

Texas Boomers Club
Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Macfet View Post
Where was this? Alvarado?
LDs=Lazy Days. By the way, our LDs PDI was about the same. In their defense, took delivery at FMCA in Gillette, WY last June and it was raining cats and dogs. Wish we had more time but everyone, including us, had to be out of there the next day.

To the poster: Entegra has a whole series of uTube videos that go through a lot of your PDI questions. CS is very helpful for any other questions.
Old 04-21-2014, 01:37 PM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
I don't know how much time you spent at Lazydays, but I was there for many days while problems were addressed and some mods were being done at my request. There was a lady there (Lucy?) who does nothing but owner education walkthroughs. She spent as much time with me as I wanted and I could have her come back as often as I wanted to go over things again. Between her and my repair tech, everything was completely explained over two or three days, but she would have come every day if that's what I had wanted, or I could find her in her office to ask a quick question. How much time did you spend at LD, and was this service not offered to you?
MRUSA14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 03:07 PM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRUSA14 View Post
I don't know how much time you spent at Lazydays, but I was there for many days while problems were addressed and some mods were being done at my request. There was a lady there (Lucy?) who does nothing but owner education walkthroughs. She spent as much time with me as I wanted and I could have her come back as often as I wanted to go over things again. Between her and my repair tech, everything was completely explained over two or three days, but she would have come every day if that's what I had wanted, or I could find her in her office to ask a quick question. How much time did you spend at LD, and was this service not offered to you?
From my recent experience at LD....times have changed. We spent three days there both times and we were treated like they didn't have time for us. I would never want to take delivery there during Snowbird season. Just my experience, others my vary.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 04:58 PM   #13

Entegra Owners Club

Just saying' and JMHO. I wished I could explain the differences one day to the next with them all. Obviously, neither I can (nor any one else). And our only experience is our experience.
DSL417 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 07:16 PM   #14

so Dave I love the beating of the dead horse ,,,cool dude no other comment just love that horse getting beat,, ahhh ahhaaa