Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-22-2018, 04:32 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
My turn to replace classic tail lights

Checking the coach out on our way to Florida, I found that I've got some LED lights out on a couple of my tail lights. I've found a couple of good posts here on the forum but they are 510 days old which precludes me from replying, etc.

So, I guess I'm starting over. Does anyone have the contact point/email address of an available supplier. I've read that Entegra and NiRVc had supplied these last year, but don't know if they are still available.

Any information/advice/etc would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
SAS2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-22-2018, 05:03 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
They are still available, they are a common light. It was reported that NIRVC had the best price.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 05:06 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
They are still available, they are a common light. It was reported that NIRVC had the best price.

Thanks Chuck,

Would you have a contact number, or email address?

AL
Old 11-22-2018, 05:07 PM   #4

If they use a replaceable bulb, pull one and read number on bulb, Amazon has led replacement bulbs for almost everything, so do many auto parts stores.
Old 11-22-2018, 05:14 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
https://www.nirvc.com/ Ask for parts at whichever location you choose. I used Atlanta, the parts were dropped shipped direct to me.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 05:25 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Search Amazon for corvette tail lights as they are the same
Old 11-22-2018, 11:41 PM   #7

If you can hold off till I can check my records tomorrow I can provide you another possible contact. Not at my records right now, but I just ordered and received two lights about a week or two ago.
EVsCoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 12:58 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAS2012 View Post
Checking the coach out on our way to Florida, I found that I've got some LED lights out on a couple of my tail lights. I've found a couple of good posts here on the forum but they are 510 days old which precludes me from replying, etc.

So, I guess I'm starting over. Does anyone have the contact point/email address of an available supplier. I've read that Entegra and NiRVc had supplied these last year, but don't know if they are still available.

Any information/advice/etc would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

I got our OME from LED4RV.com or you can call Dan Brown at 1-866-244-6591 or email Dan@LED4RV.com. They are out of Denton, NC. The SAE number should be visible on the attached photos.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4525.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	607.3 KB
ID:	226948Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4526.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	586.0 KB
ID:	226949
EVsCoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 07:08 PM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Hi all,

Did some research and found a ready supplier in a place that I never suspected. I have ordered tire covers from this supplier but never figured that I could find these taillights! I ordered all 6 as replacements, given the current track record with the originals. For anyone else out there going through a similar situation; here is the Website: https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Lig...DG52448PB.html

Great people to deal with.

Cheers,
Old 11-23-2018, 08:06 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by philnail View Post
Search Amazon for corvette tail lights as they are the same

They look like Corvette lights and likely use the same external red plastic lens shape but they are not Corvette lights.
Old 12-01-2018, 09:44 AM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
just a note to conclude this issue.

My lights arrived from ETrailer.com right on schedule, and with free shipping.

They appear to be IDENTICAL to the ones on my coach, see at etrailer.com (https://www.etrailer.com/p-DG52448PB...them+Motorhome).

Even got a followup and feedback email from Etrailer.com, asking about their product and service. I must say that I am extremely pleased with the whole process.

As an aside though, it's funny how the Internet is so far-reaching and connected. Today I got an Email from something called Diamond Group, offering a similar, (if not the same) light for $24.69. see at: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...770_em_1p_0_lm

So, for those of you having similar tail light issues, I hope this helps. I suppose that yes, they are not Corvette lights, but then this is a Motorhome, not a Concours rebuild, and they appear to be of excellent quality.

Thanks again to everyone for their great help and assistance. You gotta love this forum.

Cheers,
Old 12-01-2018, 05:32 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAS2012 View Post
just a note to conclude this issue.

My lights arrived from ETrailer.com right on schedule, and with free shipping.

They appear to be IDENTICAL to the ones on my coach, see at etrailer.com (https://www.etrailer.com/p-DG52448PB...them+Motorhome).

Even got a followup and feedback email from Etrailer.com, asking about their product and service. I must say that I am extremely pleased with the whole process.

As an aside though, it's funny how the Internet is so far-reaching and connected. Today I got an Email from something called Diamond Group, offering a similar, (if not the same) light for $24.69. see at: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...770_em_1p_0_lm

So, for those of you having similar tail light issues, I hope this helps. I suppose that yes, they are not Corvette lights, but then this is a Motorhome, not a Concours rebuild, and they appear to be of excellent quality.

Thanks again to everyone for their great help and assistance. You gotta love this forum.

Cheers,

Thank you for the due diligence on these lenses..
I think I will have update mine now that you made it so easy...
Love this forum....
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 07:18 PM   #13

One thing you Classic Owners should check. The original lights has a slightly curved profile. The warranty replacements and a lot of the ones online are flat. It is noticeable once installed. So it is worth a check if you are not replacing all of them.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:07 PM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis

I just checked this link and the lights are now $16.30 with free shipping.

Thanks for the information, no problems with my classic lights yet and hoping I don't!
Oldguy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace, light, lights, replace, tail lights