Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-24-2020, 03:55 PM   #1

New 2022 Models

Anyone know what the changes are for the Entegra Aspire, Anthem, and Cornerstone....?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-24-2020, 04:00 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
I think Entegra is still trying to get orders out that are delayed from the pandemic. The only thing that has been mentioned is the toilets going back to the Tecum toilet.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 04:05 PM   #3

They usually keep the information hidden until April.
Old 12-24-2020, 04:07 PM   #4

In a normal year, trying to get any real (true) information about the standard equipment on next years models is very difficult before about February, with the official unveiling in March at Perry. By the end of January, I was told only the outside colors.

and Tecum = Thetford Aria ??

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 04:33 PM   #5

Each year for the past several years at least (probably longer), Entegra has released documentation summarizing the changes for the coming model year. That documentation is typically released at the end of January or early in February.

For example, the “What’s New 2020” documents were released on 2/1/2019, and the “What’s New 2021” documents were released on 1/29/2020.

If past practice is indicative of future action, we can expect to see “What’s New 2022” documents released a little over a month from now; i.e., toward the end of January or beginning of February 2021.

It’s also seems that nobody at Entegra is authorized to say much of anything about the next model year coaches prior to the release of the “What’s New” documents.

For anyone not familiar with the format & content of the "What's New" documents, attached is the "What's New 2021" document for the Anthem product line. I have the same documents for the other Entegra product lines, but this one provides as good an example as any of them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf What's New 2021-Anthem.pdf (761.7 KB, 42 views)
LWBAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 04:53 PM   #6

Larry

In my opinion, Larry is fundamentally right, but every year, It seems to me that I end up talking to someone who had inside information on what was going to be on the coach long before those dates, so the official Entegra rule to not talk about the new coach's features apparently has leaks. I have not found out who the links are or how I could figure out who they are, but I am sure that the leaks are there.

Gary
Old 12-25-2020, 06:21 PM   #7

Like most of the RV manufacturers, Entegra was shut down for a couple of months earlier this year. As such, it will be interesting to see if they do what they’ve done in the past, which would be to stop producing 2021 model year coaches about now and begin producing 2022’s when they come back to work in January.

Or they could decide to produce 2021’s for another month or two (to make up for some or all of the lost production time) and start producing 2022’s in February or March. That would put them more in line with what Newmar does, in that Newmar’s annual “reveal” of new model year coaches is typically done at their annual dealer meeting in April.

I guess we’ll know soon enough.
LWBAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 09:49 AM   #8

In January when I ordered, I was given fairly bad drawings of the exterior paint schemes and asked to decide on my favorite. The pictures were not good representations of what the coach actually looked like. Luckily, what the coach looked like when it was delivered was much nicer than what we saw in the pictures/images.

However, when we asked about equipment inside the coach, we were quite literally told the following... " Gary, you and Dee will love how it looks. You know that the Cornerstones are always really well equipped and look great inside". That is fundamentally it!!! They said they can't tell us anything else because they can't trust telling people because then they risk not being able to get rid of the prior year models. We did ask about if there was a tufted headboard as in the previous years and were told yes, and we said we did not want the tufted headboard as we travel with two cats and the cats would find that an irresistible place to sharpen their claws. So we asked for the plain wood headboard like in the Anthem. For some reason, then we also got the SleepNumbers mattress rather than the memory foam mattress which we would have preferred (standard on a Cornerstone)... it must have been a package. However, the all wood headboard was a much better choice for us. However, we were not happy with the woodwork and cabinets which did not have all the upgrades and fancy stuff that the Cornerstones from the previous year (2018) had standard.

So, you pretty much are buying a "pig in a poke" "sight unseen" if you buy early. What we have is nice, but it is not what we expected we were buying. I'll never buy early again.

Gary
Old 05-08-2021, 02:07 AM   #9

Bit late but...

The new features page is now available on the Entegra website. Gotta say, I like the new linear exterior paint schemes. Wish they hadn't taken away the Tuscan wood though..sounds like they may have gone with only the new "modern" look, ie. laminate style cabinetry as opposed to natural wood-grain.

https://www.entegracoach.com/uploads...%202022(3).pdf
tiikaran555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 08:25 PM   #10

The 2022 Aspire photos are now on entegra.com. Still no Anthem or Cornerstone though...
EC ANTHEM is offline   Reply With Quote