Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-22-2021, 08:28 AM   #29

Our 22 Anthem 44W just was moved to "ship lot". Ordered 3/26/2021.
Should be able to pick up in a couple of weeks!

It appears supply chain cost us about 6 weeks on the back end
bfridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-23-2021, 10:05 AM   #30

I spoke with the dealer yesterday they said it was in quality control one or two items to punch out then head to the shipping Lot. 10 RVs in front of me should be in Orlando in the next week or two. I will keep you all posted as to when I actually receive it. Thanks for your feedback
entegra sw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 08:47 AM   #31

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdgoldie View Post
This one could get interesting. The line changeover should start before too much longer. I wonder if it will get treated differently this time because of all the price adjustments that are already being made. Would seem to be better customer relations to just change all orders to 2023 if delivery will occur after model release. The changes will already be incorporated anyway. Would make sense and might make the price increases a little more palatable. We ordered our 2019 in January 2018 and took delivery on April 1, 2018. Crazy the way they do model years anyway.
Hi all
I know this may not be the exact place for this post, but it does fit the thread. I did some more research on my own question and was emailed from Ford the following:

Great news for people who have 21s ordered
They will convert them to 2022's, and you will receive an ADDITIONAL $3500 rebate (on top of the $1000) that will stack with current rebates, OR you can opt for 0% for 72 months with the $1000 retail order cash.

Note: This is due to the chip shortage causing delays and is aimed mainly at their pick-ups, but does include other vehicles. Now only if Entegra could follow through with that type of service.

Best

Dr. Mike
Dr. Mike is offline   Reply With Quote