Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #29

The test is very easy if you study about a week or 2 in Nevada anyway. It was 35 questions but mine only went 30 as I only missed 2. So the test ended with a pass. I must admit the final question I missed on purpose because it was the stupidest question I ever saw in my life, It was Is it ok to drive hopped up on pep pills,bennies or methamphetamines to make up for lost time I answered yes as there was no chance of failing the test at that point...
johnnyreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-13-2013, 10:33 PM   #30

Tiffin Owners Club
Congrats, the coach looks great!! You may need a bigger/longer driveway, Enjoy!!
kewag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:10 AM   #31

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBart View Post
Karen - Buckhorn Lake Resort is actually in Kerrville which is close to San Antonio. Maybe we should coordinate a trip down and make it a mini-Entegra event?

Thanks TXBart,
We can't make anything until next January or any month after(totally retired then). So keep us updated if anything starts up. We are from PA, but are planning to travel the country. Maybe by January we will actually know how use our coach. HA HA Karen
Old 07-14-2013, 12:51 PM   #32

Entegra Owners Club
Karen,

I saw "Dallas" in your profile and didn't notice the state. I wondered how someone from Dallas didn't know where Kerrville is. ☺
TXBart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:54 PM   #33

Congratulations !!!! It looks beautiful !!! Soooooo jealous !!! Does the DEQ come with the ottomans in the living area ? I have noticed them on the MHS website... Wasn't sure if they were just added for the dealer photo to make it look more like home. Thx
motor69er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:04 PM   #34

Entegra Owners Club
Yes, it comes with 2 that open for storage. They might get in the way while traveling; there are the ottomans, recliner and cushion from the couch when it slides in. All that fills the couch and kinda blocks the walkway. We also have 2 - 85 pound dogs that travel with us and they like to be close by.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #35

Entegra Owners Club
Many Best Wishes! We are loving our Aspire 2013 DEQ that we picked up in Orlando this March, and know that you will be very happy with your new addition!

Re: the storage ottomans...I believe they come with the Anthem, but not the Aspire. :(
I asked Entegra if they could be purchased, and they can. I thought they might take up a little too much room, and didn't know if they could be secured for travel. So far, we don't need the extra storage although we did need a little table in front of the sofa. Solved that problem with an lightweight adjustable height table from IKEA that we store upside down on the recliner when underway. Works great!
Flora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 04:03 PM   #36

Is the recliner mounted to the floor or can it be moved around ?
motor69er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 04:32 PM   #37

Entegra Owners Club
It can be moved around. Ours may be moved into our guest room.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:05 PM   #38

Entegra Owners Club
Mine sits in my daughter's law office...while it was OK, I found that my recliner I purchase a year ago for S&B fit in the coach and is much more comfortable. When we travel, it fits perfectly in the same space the Eurolounger sat. At camp, we leave the L-shaped couch in and move the recliner across from the entertainment center in the DEQ.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:10 PM   #39

Entegra Owners Club
That's what we have done. My wife loves the couch slid together, it's a perfect lounge spot for her. I am 6'2" so the Euro recliner does t fit me well. I like the end of the couch with the recliner or the passenger seat turned around.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:20 PM   #40

Entegra Owners Club
Before I brought my recliner in, I used the Euro, with a footstool. worked OK.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:40 PM   #41

Congratulations!!
We ordered the same color (Radiant Copper) and also the DEQ. Hopefully just 2 weeks to go before ours is delivered. We also plan on removing the recliner. With the L-shaped couch and the driver & passenger chairs turned around there is a lot of comfortable seating. I felt the recliner made it looked too crammed. I wish they had an option for a small computer desk where the recliner was but we may decide to have that custom made if we feel we really need it.
DianneS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:28 PM   #42

Vance and Karen - I'll be here in Kerrville, TX through November. I have seen and met several other Entegra owners since this must be a route (I-10) traveled after purchase. Buckhorn Lake Resort is right of exit. 501 and is a very nice resort. If you plan to come you can check with the front office for renting in the "club" area (Class A only) but they also have an executive or adult only section.

We are having a house built in New Braunfels, TX and it won't be ready until November. We have been here since August and really enjoy the people and park hosts. They even have a breakfast every Saturday and their 4th of July celebration was fantastic!

Not sure who is organizing the rallies but I think Buckhorn would be great, especially for a winter rally. Anyhow, if you plan to come sometime, send me a PM so we can hook up. In the meantime I'll keep looking for those Entegras. Entering the park and be sure to say Hi.

If anyone else is interested in a winter rally let me know and I'll try to work with whoever is coordinating the MI rally. Wish I could go but have to watch the house build. ��

Enjoy the ride ... oh and ask Joyce for the shirt "Entegra, let me tell you how I roll!"

Maybe she'll bring some to the MI rally. ����

Jeff & Terri (Sophie and Louie / yorkies)
2012 Aspire DEQ
2011 Jeep Liberty
Jburklo is offline   Reply With Quote