Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-11-2022, 10:43 PM   #1

New to Entegra

Thought I would say hello. I just purchased a 2017 Aspire 38M from Beaver Coach sales in Bend Oregon. So far It's been a great experience. It will be a couple weeks till I take possession of it. This is my first Motorhome. I have had several 5th wheel and a couple bumper pulls.
kosanow1
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-11-2022, 10:56 PM   #2

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of knowledge on this forum. Feel free to ask all you need.

Have fun with your step up to a motorcoach !!

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 06:28 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Welcome!
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 06:34 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosanow1 View Post
Thought I would say hello. I just purchased a 2017 Aspire 38M from Beaver Coach sales in Bend Oregon. So far It's been a great experience. It will be a couple weeks till I take possession of it. This is my first Motorhome. I have had several 5th wheel and a couple bumper pulls.
kosanow1
Welcome!

Since you've got a couple of weeks, it might be good for you to do a little reading. Entegra wrote a Comprehensive User Guide for your '17 Aspire. Here's a link (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d16...ew?usp=sharing) to my GoogleDrive file of that document. You should be able to just use that link to download the file. It's full of great info about your Aspire.

Take care,
Stu
Old 03-12-2022, 06:37 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Welcome to the forum. I wish you the best of luck with the new Entegra. This forum has helped us understand and figure out our Entegra which lets us enjoy it more.

Good Luck and ask for help when you need it.
Sold 2017 Entegra Cornerstone B
RVFunlovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 06:38 AM   #6

Welcome!
bevandtomH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 09:28 AM   #7

Welcome to the place to be for all things Entegra!

We bought our 2015 Aspire from Beaver Coach also...great folks there!
One heads up for you though,they are sorely lacking in the appliance repair arena....they don't have a tech doing repairs so must rely on a outside repairman. They can do the appliances replacement and are great at it....just can't repair existing stuff...

John
2015 Aspire 44b
jmorse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 10:25 PM   #8

Thanks jmorse1
Let hope I don't need any appliance repair in my future.
Old 03-12-2022, 10:27 PM   #9

Thanks all and I will read the 2017 Aspire care and feeding manual.
Old 03-12-2022, 10:48 PM   #10

New to Enterga

Just purchased my 2017 Cornerstone early Feb 2022 from Beaver Coach Bend OR. Only 15,000 miles on it. Would not wait to get a new core for the naviagation system that was bad as was going to be a long wait. Got the core in still problem as before. Sim wont load plus both screens have gone dead. Good voltage at the back of the screens now pulling my hair out. Trying to leave the Palm Springs area for a 3 month trip. Tried to get some service most are 1 1/2 months to 6 months to get service. Been working with Scott at Entergra great guy but 6 months to get in there. If anyone knows of any one going east on I-10 or I-40 would love to hear. Also wife and I can hardly talk because coach is so noisy. Found that the top of the door is about 1/2 inch out. Can take my hand and push it in some so will need someone that can adjust it. Scott sent me the PDF from PTL showing the adjustments. I can do a lot but do not want to tackle that.
Had a 2010 Executive coach we really liked but sold it a couple years ago and the bug bit again. It was a horrible paint job so had it painted the Cornerstond Topaz. Lots of strange looks as if they could not for sure know if it was a Cornerstone so I would set them straight. Happy to join the Forum. David
jetpilots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 05:50 AM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpilots View Post
Just purchased my 2017 Cornerstone early Feb 2022 from Beaver Coach Bend OR. Only 15,000 miles on it. Would not wait to get a new core for the naviagation system that was bad as was going to be a long wait. Got the core in still problem as before. Sim wont load plus both screens have gone dead. Good voltage at the back of the screens now pulling my hair out. Trying to leave the Palm Springs area for a 3 month trip. Tried to get some service most are 1 1/2 months to 6 months to get service. Been working with Scott at Entergra great guy but 6 months to get in there. If anyone knows of any one going east on I-10 or I-40 would love to hear. Also wife and I can hardly talk because coach is so noisy. Found that the top of the door is about 1/2 inch out. Can take my hand and push it in some so will need someone that can adjust it. Scott sent me the PDF from PTL showing the adjustments. I can do a lot but do not want to tackle that.
Had a 2010 Executive coach we really liked but sold it a couple years ago and the bug bit again. It was a horrible paint job so had it painted the Cornerstond Topaz. Lots of strange looks as if they could not for sure know if it was a Cornerstone so I would set them straight. Happy to join the Forum. David
That is another one the great features purchasing from NIRVC. They really encourage purchases to spend a couple of days on their lot checking all of those feature out along with a highway test drive.
I have heard a lot of good of Beaver Sales over the years, do they not do test drives with a resale coaches?
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 08:32 AM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosanow1 View Post
kosanow1
Welcome to our “all things Entegra” site. Here you will meet members with such a vast amount of experience and knowledge is is sometimes scary. You will find that all of us have only the best of intentions help answer any of your questions.
May I suggest two things:

1- add you coach to your signature line
2- reach out to Entegra customer service and submit a “change of ownership” form.

Be safe

Dr. Mike
Dr. Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 03:44 PM   #13

I have already filled it out.
Thanks
Old 03-13-2022, 03:52 PM   #14

The coach was on consignment and they would not fix anything before I got there. I had a 5000 dollar deposit down to hold but they said that was not enough for them to work on it and I would have to pay it if the owner did not want to pay. They knew the core was bad but waited until I got there to order it and that took over 2 weeks so we could not get it in time before we had to leave. If anyone had driven it at highway speeds they would have heard the noise. Frankly a little put out over it. They said I could bring it back and they would fix it. That is over 1800 miles round trip.

Tags
entegra