Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-19-2017, 08:10 PM   #1
PhB

Jayco Owners Club
NIRVC

First of all...pics or it didn't happen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0305.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	173608

Finally met the goddess of Entegra Coach videos in person Thursday afternoon. Since my previous sales person at the Atlanta location is no longer with NIRVC, Angie is my new sales person.

NIRVC can't keep new Newmar LAs, Essex, or KAs on the lot in Lewisville as they are selling before they're delivered. Business is great!!!

NIRVC cannot and WILL NOT sell new Entegra coaches at their Texas location. They will be happy to sell at any other location: Atlanta or Phoenix, and possibly very soon at a Nevada location. Nothing new in Florida in the near future, but longer term is a good possibility.

Angie said the new 2018 Cornerstone video would be out soon and I saw it earlier today. Outstanding YouTube video well worth watching if you're in the market for a new coach.

All of you who have commented on how good Angie is should be ashamed. You didn't even come close to describing how nice and helpful she is. Shame!!!

(Went to SOD in the DFW area and saw the same Cornerstone at the dealership I saw last year (2017 model) looking much worse for all the wear and tear it's been subjected to. You'd think they would repair the obvious broken footrest on the couch and keep the coach in order, but hey, what do I know??? In fairness, a beautiful 2018 Victory Blue/platinum coach on the lot but the a/c wasn't up and running and it was too hot for my 87 yo father to climb into.)

Chatted with Tadd for a while. He's personally involved and very responsive to current and future customers in his new capacity.

Didn't get to meet Brett Davis, but he called me out of the blue last night and apologized profusely for not being available due to prior commitments, but told me the number on my cell phone was his personal number and if NIRVC, or Brett personally, could help me, I should call him and he would do his best to make me a satisfied NIRVC customer.

I asked him [moderator edit]???? You can't even keep new coaches on the lot for customers to see and what are you trying to do? Take market share from those dealers with a less satisfying sales, service, and general business model? Dood!

He laughed.

If you are considering "The quietest riding, best handling coach on the road today. Period!" Call NIRVC and see for yourself. Rumor has it that if you are a serious buyer, someone might just get your perfect build specs and order the coach you want and if you decide it wasn't what you wanted, he might sell it to someone else.

Safe travels to all...

PhB
Owner of the first 2022 Cornerstone 45W Blue w/cashmere interior just like the 2018 45 W in the video (Anthem46s new coach?)
Texas Ex '78, Mostly-Used Retired USAF
PhB is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-19-2017, 08:23 PM   #2

Good post. You can't get any better than Angie to deal with. Unless of course you have Brett, Tadd and Todd assisting Angie. It is like hitting the Lottery!!!
Old 08-19-2017, 08:27 PM   #3
PhB

Jayco Owners Club
NIRVC

Oooops. Used a proscribed acronym. Sorry!

And I'm waiting to verify my winning Powerball numbers in the morning. [emoji56]
Texas Ex '78, Mostly-Used Retired USAF
PhB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 12:12 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Xbillion. We dealt with someone in Atlanta that is no longer with them but while buying and loading new coach had the pleasure of meeting both Brett and Angie for breakfast. Since then have had the opportunity to chat with both. Gotta say I'd love to buy another coach and have Angie as my salesperson. In my brief association I've found her to have remarkable memory, very customer oriented attitude and very detail oriented. The hallmark traits of a great NIRVC Rep.

Of course my 2016 Cornerstone is my last Motorcoach so I won't be needing Angie's help finding the next one !

Oh lord, please keep me strong
The Taj is offline   Reply With Quote