Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-23-2022, 07:57 AM   #15

National Indoor RV Centers (Lewisville/Dallas), Atlanta, Las Vegas, Memphis). Most locations store ~ 300 coaches indoors, offer complete repair and paint, sales and service for Entegra and NewMar diesel motorcoaches plus some smaller. coaches....

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-23-2022, 09:12 AM   #16

I had a great experience at NIRVC in LaVergne TN. Bought a new/used Entegra Ethos. 90% of it handled over the phone. No hassle or pressure and no PDI fees. Would recommend for sure!
mrdino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 01:41 PM   #17
WDW

I’ve never read where anyone has recited what it cost to store on a monthly basis for a short term. The website seems a bit elusive on the topic. Just curious and looking at life’s plans.
WDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 03:58 PM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
NIRVC Locations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
National Indoor RV Centers (Lewisville/Dallas), Atlanta, Las Vegas, Memphis). Most locations store ~ 300 coaches indoors, offer complete repair and paint, sales and service for Entegra and NewMar diesel motorcoaches plus some smaller. coaches....

Gary
Don't forget the Phoenix location.
jimmyrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 04:04 PM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
NIRVC Comment

We bought our 2018 Entegra Cornerstone 45W in Las Vegas on 12/2021. We were happy with the sales experience. We have not had a chance to have it serviced there yet, but based on all the positive reviews of their service level, I will not hesitate to enlist their service when I am in the area.
jimmyrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 04:15 PM   #20
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW View Post
I’ve never read where anyone has recited what it cost to store on a monthly basis for a short term. The website seems a bit elusive on the topic. Just curious and looking at life’s plans.
Hi, WDW. At NIRVC we really specialize in local, long-term storage. 95%+ of our storage guests live within 20 miles of our centers and store because they can't keep their coaches on their properties due to HOAs, city ordinances, etc. Our average tenure of a storage guest runs multiple years.

Most temporary guests want winter-only storage, which is when our buildings are at their fullest--everyone is done with their summer travels and back home for the holidays and avoiding all the ice and bad weather on the roads. So it is precisely when most temporary storage guests want a short-term lease that we are least able to accommodate them.

We don't currently have space for short-term leases at any of our facilities. That said, If you are looking for short-term storage in the summer only, we can usually accommodate you. I realize it's not what most people want when seeking short-term storage, but occasionally it is what they need and it works out for both of us.
Collision Repair & Paint Restoration | CTO / Storage 972-905-9416

Mike Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 04:35 PM   #21
WDW

Thank you for your feedback.
WDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 05:03 PM   #22

Smile

I would like to add my two-bits here, I purchased my Legacy model 2006 Beaver Patriot Thunder last winter and have had a lot of deferred maintenance items. I had a couple things that were just above my pay grade. I reached out to the Las Vegas NIRVC store and was able to work with Mike Griggs to come in when they had early spring opening as repairs slow down in winter. Jonathan was my service rep and he had a experienced Beaver tech (Jeff) who had helped build these at the factory plant. I recommend NIRVC highly, they were easy to work with, they kept me up to speed every day and respected my rig as if it was a newer motorhome. Currently saving my shekels to get Retrobrands on my front tires in the new year. These guys are top notch and they take care of thier customers, they have weekly training sessions with thier shop staff and managers to go over anything new and also get customer feedback. All round excellent outfit.
DADSDOGHOUSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 07:24 PM   #23

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Davis View Post
At NIRVC we really specialize in local, long-term storage. 95%+ of our storage guests live within 20 miles of our centers and store because they can't keep their coaches on their properties due to HOAs, city ordinances, etc. Our average tenure of a storage guest runs multiple years.
The rumored opening of the NIRVC facility in Manassas, VA carries with it an opportunity for Virginia residents to receive a significant storage discount…sort of.

The authority to tax personal property in Virginia resides with the county in which the resident resides. Most Virginia counties tax recreational vehicles as personal property. For vehicles with a GVW greater than 10,000 pounds, that tax is assessed by the county where the vehicle is principally garaged. Manassas is in Prince William County (PWC). PWC currently charges a flat fee ($33) an RV garaged in PWC. The county in which I reside, immediately adjacent to PWC, would charge me well more than $3,000. When an Virginia RV owner can potentially save thousands of dollars in personal property tax by storing his RV at the Manassas NIRVC, it makes that storage fee much easier to justify.

I was blessed by a phone call from Brett Davis at a time when, I believe, he was considering a location for the Washington DC area new NIRVC location. A significant focus of that more than hour long conversation was the rather unique personal property tax treatment of RV’s in Virginia. Perhaps that played a small part in the selection of Manassas. At any rate, I’m looking forward to their opening!

One other noteworthy recollection of my conversation with Brett was a comment that he made about his business model. He suggested that it’s difficult to make money in new RV sales because you’re compelled to match whatever price that the biggest knuckleheaded dealer is willing to sell the same coach for. We’ve all got the internet and a phone. We can comparison shop all across the country and many of us would gladly buy a coach halfway across the country to save a couple of hundred dollars. Brett’s business model favors service. By nurturing a base of satisfied, devoted customers, his model assures a steady cash flow from services and storage.

Look at the signature line of the NIRVC reps who are posting here on iRV2: Sales | Service | Indoor Storage | Wash |Collision Repair & Paint Restoration | Although “Sales” is the first listed, there’s so much more!

Take care,
Stu
Old 09-23-2022, 09:10 PM   #24

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post

Gary
They're also a dealer for American Coach - part of the Rev group.
Old 09-23-2022, 10:13 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 Driver View Post
The rumored opening of the NIRVC facility in Manassas, VA carries with it an opportunity for Virginia residents to receive a significant storage discount…sort of.

The authority to tax personal property in Virginia resides with the county in which the resident resides. Most Virginia counties tax recreational vehicles as personal property. For vehicles with a GVW greater than 10,000 pounds, that tax is assessed by the county where the vehicle is principally garaged. Manassas is in Prince William County (PWC). PWC currently charges a flat fee ($33) an RV garaged in PWC. The county in which I reside, immediately adjacent to PWC, would charge me well more than $3,000. When an Virginia RV owner can potentially save thousands of dollars in personal property tax by storing his RV at the Manassas NIRVC, it makes that storage fee much easier to justify.

I was blessed by a phone call from Brett Davis at a time when, I believe, he was considering a location for the Washington DC area new NIRVC location. A significant focus of that more than hour long conversation was the rather unique personal property tax treatment of RV’s in Virginia. Perhaps that played a small part in the selection of Manassas. At any rate, I’m looking forward to their opening!

One other noteworthy recollection of my conversation with Brett was a comment that he made about his business model. He suggested that it’s difficult to make money in new RV sales because you’re compelled to match whatever price that the biggest knuckleheaded dealer is willing to sell the same coach for. We’ve all got the internet and a phone. We can comparison shop all across the country and many of us would gladly buy a coach halfway across the country to save a couple of hundred dollars. Brett’s business model favors service. By nurturing a base of satisfied, devoted customers, his model assures a steady cash flow from services and storage.

Look at the signature line of the NIRVC reps who are posting here on iRV2: Sales | Service | Indoor Storage | Wash |Collision Repair & Paint Restoration | Although “Sales” is the first listed, there’s so much more!

Take care,
Stu
Excellent post Stu! Lots of good information for anyone not familiar with NIRVC and their approach to the RV business.
LWBAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 06:14 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2road View Post
I have never met a more professional, more customer focused person than Brett. I honestly don't know how he keeps the pace he keeps. I know his expectations and aspirations for his team are high. I know he is actively involved in measuring his teams performance, rectifying issues, and looking at innovative methods for improving the RV experience.
He cares. He cares a lot!
His senior managers care as well. He makes sure of it.
He and his team have gone far an above to help me keep on the road. On one trip I used his Nashville, Las Vegas, and Atlanta shops for various reasons. All the work was done well, as promised, and with high quality.
Any issues I have had with NIRVC can be traced back to poor communications, usually by both sides. When worked up the chain of command, they all have been resolved fairly and reasonably. I didn't always get the answer I was looking for, but I always got an answer and a team willing to work with me to resolve whatever the issue.

No other RV organization I have dealt with comes even close.

They are not perfect, but are a learning organization driven to improve.
Very well put and I agree 100%
Capt Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 07:29 AM   #27

Update.

We received a refund for the front wheel hubs inspection and the over charge for the oil change.

I spoke with the service manager about this. He was very professional, admitted the over charge for the oil change, and offered the refund for the front wheel inspection without me asking. Which I very much appreciate because I hate to be that guy.

Sometimes this stuff happens. The manner in which this was handled reflects positively on NIRVC as an organization, at least in my opinion.
2Nailz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 04:02 PM   #28

Tiffin Owners Club
Coastal Campers
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
here's hoping

I live in Gainesville Va. Prince William County and it's true if your Rv home base or stored in PWC their is no personal property tax just a Fee tax yearly of $33 just payed mine last week. Brett, I read all of your posts on the Rv2 website and would love for you to built a NIRVC in Mannasas Va. I have a 2020 Entegra Aspire and would love you to do all my work, just had some work done at Cummins of Manassas with a over heating problem when sitting in heavy traffic they did a nice job. Please come to Manassas thanks for all that NIRVC does for our RV community!!!!!
toad Pruis V 2017
mcjake is offline   Reply With Quote