Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-25-2022, 09:50 PM   #1

NIRVC Nashville

I was looking forward to the great experience with NIRVC that many have shared on this forum. Through my dumb luck I am not able to do so. I have used the website contact form to reach out with no response. I called today and was told by an individual in service that they had a customer and would call me back. Didn't happen.

I can get an oil change anywhere. I was hoping that NIRVC had the secret sauce to definitively repair our dash AC.

Hate being that guy.
2Nailz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-26-2022, 04:00 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
PM Bobby Dowdle the General Manager of Nashville, I am sure he will be on it as soon as he see this
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 08:03 AM   #3
Official iRV2 Sponsor

I apologize for not getting a return phone. Please give me a call this morning and we will get you scheduled immediately. 615-527-8962
Collision Repair & Paint Restoration

GM Nashville, TN 520-818-8225
dhennessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 11:03 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
PM Bobby Dowdle the General Manager of Nashville, I am sure he will be on it as soon as he see this
Chuck, Bobby is the shop foreman I believe
jeff.herren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 11:11 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff.herren View Post
Chuck, Bobby is the shop foreman I believe
Yes, thank you, to early in the morning. Still the right person to contact
Old 08-26-2022, 12:37 PM   #6

Sorry for the delay in responding. Our water heater in the sticks&bricks failed this morning, again my luck. David Hennessy called me first thing this morning and we are working on scheduling a service appointment. Wish me luck! I'll follow up on the results. Thanks everyone!
Old 08-26-2022, 01:11 PM   #7

Quote:
Yes, thank you, to early in the morning. Still the right person to contact
Yes he is. Great dude. Mike 'Colorado; Mullane is a great service advisor and they have lost another advisor but a new one has slotted in so learning so a bit underwater at times.
jeff.herren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 06:37 AM   #8

Exciting day! Rolling north to Nashville.
Old 09-03-2022, 10:33 AM   #9

NIRVC fixed my dash air

We just left Las Vegas and our dash air is finally blowing cold. They replaced the dryer and fixed a fitting that leaking. Majority of the cost was covered by the extended service agreement that they sold us.

Great visit.

Also stopped at the Surprise AZ location and several other items fixed (they had ordered parts & had them shipped there). This saved us several days of waiting in Vegas and got us closer to home.
Great service in Surprise also.
kerrvillepil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 11:32 AM   #10

I have mixed feelings about our service experience.

We arrived around 10:40 am for our appointment at 11 am. There was a line, but it moved quickly. Our bus was taken back to the service area around 11. We met with the service advisor and detailed the work we wanted done, along with prioritizing the order. All of this was very efficient.

We were directed to the customer waiting area, which is located in the sales building. The waiting area had couches, chairs, table, large TV, Keurig coffee, snack and drink machines, and fast free WiFi. It was very clean and comfortable.

All of the staff were very friendly. We approached the sales area and explained that our coach was being serviced and requested to look at some units for sale. We enjoyed touring some of the different brands, floorplans, and learned some things during our discussions. Even though we explained that we were not interested in purchasing that day, the sales staff was very accommodating and knowledgeable.

Our service took from approximately 11 am - 5 pm. We had several items on our list, so I am not complaining about the amount of time. We were prepared to wait and did not want to rush anyone. This trip was specifically for service.

The primary reason we went to NIRVC is because I am tired of having to service the dash AC every year, if it lasts that long. There have been several discussions about the fittings located at the compressor, particularly the high side fitting. One of our fittings on the compressor does exhibit oily, dirty residue on the fitting. This fitting was not replaced. The tech did work on the dash AC system and did determine that there is a slow leak, but was unable to locate it. So we have cold dash air for now, until the freon & dye leaks out.

I requested that the front wheel hubs be inspected/refilled/repaired. This is due to light streaks of oil on the front rims. I was charged $378 to confirm they are leaking, it is a gasket, but it was not repaired. I was not informed that they did not have the gaskets until reviewing the bill.

We had the oil & filter changed, fuel filters changed and the hydraulic fluid & filters changed. They used our supplied filters for this service. No issues.

We had the chassis lubed and air system inspected for leaks and ride height adjusted. No issues.

Out of curiosity we walked to the front of the service areas. The bay doors were open, so we watched some of the work being performed on our bus. Most shops do not want you in the service area so we stayed outside the doors. The service advisor was observing the work and came over and told us they would be finished soon.

I would say the bill was higher than we expected and more than we have experienced. I feel like the process was efficient, but not communicative. I fault myself for not requesting that I be notified of the anticipated cost of each service and that I authorize them to proceed for each service item.

We had booked a campground for the night. I prefer not to drive in the dark. We stayed at the I24 Campground, Smyrna, TN. It was about 15-20 minutes from NIRVC. We only stayed 1 night and then traveled home the following day. The rate was $41 + tax for a full hookup 50 amp pull through site. The sites are gravel and ours was level. We stayed in site 111. The campground was clean, quiet, and management was very friendly. They have a pool, laundry & shower facilities, and a propane fill station. We enjoyed our stay here.
Old 09-05-2022, 06:06 AM   #11

I've found that just because they have an online form, doesn't mean they use them. Same experience with NIRVC Atlanta a few years back. Fill out the service form and zilch for a reply. Try again just in case and still zilch. You have to call. Uggh. I wish they would get rid of the online form if they won't reply to them. This company and others.
BYoshida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 06:56 AM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
A shout out to the Dash AC repair at Nashville. After Alex fixed the always leaking hose fitting, did the proper vacuum and recharging of the system, I had cold air for about 200 miles, then warm air again After arriving at Entegra, they contacted Pro Air that made a house call knowing what NIRVC had just completed. They put the gauges on it, the repair was good, replaced the Freeze Protection Switch that had gone out and I was able to drive through 5 hot, humid states coming home with cold air. Never ran the roof air until I reach FL where it was 95 degrees.

There are a lot of items Entegra no loner address on service. Chassis items, vendor items such as Dash AC that a one day stop at NIRVC can be address and done right. JME.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
Old 09-06-2022, 06:23 AM   #13

Quote:
A shout out to the Dash AC repair at Nashville. After Alex fixed the always leaking hose fitting, did the proper vacuum and recharging of the system, I had cold air for about 200 miles, then warm air again After arriving at Entegra, they contacted Pro Air that made a house call knowing what NIRVC had just completed. They put the gauges on it, the repair was good, replaced the Freeze Protection Switch that had gone out and I was able to drive through 5 hot, humid states coming home with cold air. Never ran the roof air until I reach FL where it was 95 degrees.

There are a lot of items Entegra no loner address on service. Chassis items, vendor items such as Dash AC that a one day stop at NIRVC can be address and done right. JME.
Thanks Chuck. Your experience was the primary motivation for our trip to this facility.
Old 09-13-2022, 06:24 AM   #14

Great experience at Nashville NIRVC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Nailz View Post
I was looking forward to the great experience with NIRVC that many have shared on this forum. Through my dumb luck I am not able to do so. I have used the website contact form to reach out with no response. I called today and was told by an individual in service that they had a customer and would call me back. Didn't happen.

I can get an oil change anywhere. I was hoping that NIRVC had the secret sauce to definitively repair our dash AC.

Hate being that guy.
My first post. We have a new 2022 Anthem and stopped in Nashville and our Jeep broke down and we bought a new Jeep and NIRVC went above and beyond what most companies would and got all the parts in overnight to put the tow equipment on the front of the new Jeep. I brought them the Jeep and they drove my wife and I back to our coach 20 miles away and picked us up when they were finished. All the employees I dealt with were super nice and helpful. They all went out of their way to help me. You donít get that kind of service many places now days. Thanks. JD
JDANDDD is offline   Reply With Quote