Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-06-2022, 04:44 AM   #29

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
I am staring to see a lot of new delivery problems from not spending a few days at the dealers checking everything out. Not to bad mouth the OP, he was kind enough to post why spending a few days at the dealer is so important.
On my delivery my scheduled 4 days turned into 7, but I left with a coach that everything was working, lots of mis-wiring on mine too. Those being the satellite and Vega Touch. It happens to all of us.

I agree with Chuck that spending some real quality time living and using your coach at a dealers location is key. I planned on 5 day and ended up at 6. Numerous problems were fixed. Many could not be detected at my initial checkout.

A couple of full tear down drive an hour and set ups are needed.

These coaches are so complex that it takes a week of using them.

I am now having about 1 new issue per round trip but nothing that is keeping us from having fun. We left NIRVC in Nashville with everything working and a short list of factory type problems for Entegra to deal with like our shower floor and holding tank readings.

We checked in with our service advisor every day. Maybe he was glad to see us finally leave but we would have had a ruff time had we just left after day 1.

I thank others on IRV2 and Brett Davis for recommending we stay a while, enjoy the process, and try to work through as many bugs as possible.
Sold 2017 Entegra Cornerstone B
RVFunlovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-06-2022, 05:35 AM   #30

Entegra Owners Club
Hal, you made a good point between a dealer that lowers his price to get the sale, but does not have the parking spaces and crew to welcome the new owner to stay and check everything out and not to leave until the purchaser is satisfied with the coach.

Then there are dealers like my first one, Lazy Days, give us the money and get off the lot. We really don't care that the brakes have a severe air leak, not much else works and the coach looks terrible. I learned the hard way, how much is a "discount" dealer worth if you can't use the coach for the first 6 months of ownership? Four of them back at the factory. I would never purchase a coach again without having a dealer where I could stay in the coach before driving it off of the lot. Experiencing that treatment once was enough.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 07:39 AM   #31

Your screen says generator stopped. Also, says you have zero AC volts going out. Switch is set to inverter, maybe should be on pass through?
Daveb26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 07:55 AM   #32

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveb26 View Post
Your screen says generator stopped. Also, says you have zero AC volts going out. Switch is set to inverter, maybe should be on pass through?
He mentioned in a later post that the generator pins were wired incorrectly not letting power come into the coach.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 08:05 AM   #33

Oh, I guess I missed that. Nice to have resolved.
Daveb26 is offline   Reply With Quote