Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-25-2015, 11:47 AM   #15

Newmar Owners Club
I'd ask. Tell them good publicity is better than bad.
hogdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-25-2015, 02:48 PM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
May I suggest you call and talk to Entegra instead of Aqua hot and let them know you have the square motors and want the round ones. I stayed in the shower for a good 10 minutes or more this morning and had hot water the whole time, never a temp difference. That wouldn't have happened prior to changing the pumps to the round ones. JMHO
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 04:56 PM   #17

Hi deb hope you guys are well we met briefly in middlebury. I don't care if I have to buy the new stir pump and put it on sheri is ready to head home after todays barely warm shower mine was absolutely chilly. do you by any chance have the part number on round pumps. thx in advance
johnnyreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 05:15 PM   #18

Entegra changed all of my motors to the new ones. Aquahot sent me a new set - I sent them back. Should have forwarded them to Chuck. It has made all the difference in the world for my coach. Parts of the AquaHot that didn't work well - now work. Stuff that did work, now works better.
hawgguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 05:44 PM   #19

Quote:
1 thing I am 1 month out of warranty
A reputable manufacturer would still honour the warranty, especially when there are issues reported.
Old 11-25-2015, 05:55 PM   #20

Low-temp cut off light illuminated in cold weather

Hi I hate to jump in on this conversation, but can anyone tell me if its safe to operate the Aqua Hot 450-de1 in very cold weather while plugged in, with no water in fresh water tanks? I drained the lines and have bay heaters, but am very worried about breaking something. Thanks
gypsygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 07:40 PM   #21
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsygirl View Post
Hi I hate to jump in on this conversation, but can anyone tell me if its safe to operate the Aqua Hot 450-de1 in very cold weather while plugged in, with no water in fresh water tanks? I drained the lines and have bay heaters, but am very worried about breaking something. Thanks
I have same model AH in my coach. Yes, you can use the AH unit to provide heat for the coach with no fresh water in the tank or in the water lines. The AH heats the boiler coolant and that coolant is what circulates through your heat exchangers to provide heat.
Old 11-26-2015, 08:18 AM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
Johnny, work through Entegra...your AH problems started while you were under warrantee. My guess is they will help in dealing with AH or figure out something.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 01:16 PM   #23

THX Again Dave il try monday
Old 11-26-2015, 01:24 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsygirl View Post
Yes turn everything else off and a 2o amp plug socket would be best if there is no 50 amp if you use a extension cord use a thick one If you have 2 inverters turn 1 off and run aqua hot only you will be fine
Old 11-27-2015, 03:20 AM   #25

No Aqua Hot just angry

The problem originally described was my problem as well. In May of 2015 we had a very extended stay at Entegra trying to address our Aqua Hot problems that could be described exactly the same. They replaced all the pumps and the stirring motor, a couple of the pumps twice and replaced heaters. Still same results. We did find when the sides were in we could get heat in the coach and hot water to the shower longer than 3-5 minutes. One of the techs happened to come in the coach when we were discussing it and said there was a modification done to the main supply of hot water where they lowered the height of the hose under the counter in the kitchen next to the cook top. He pulled the panel off at the end and sure enough mine was kinked due to the reduction in the height of the bend. He raised mine warning me it would make the counter warm which is why they made the change. Never had a problem again until the lack of round pumps which was just recently fixed. Not saying it is the problem, but worth a check as it was very frustrating for everyone at Entegra and us trying to get it fixed and heat and longer showers to actually happen.

Yes we have a warm counter, but I usually put the bread there when I am making a sandwich, nice warm sandwich when I am done.
Mike
Diesel Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 04:31 AM   #26

Entegra Owners Club
Amazing how many post there are on non working Aqua Hots and they still don't seem to get it. How they tried to blow me off.....blows my mind. Thank goodness we have Entegra that stands behind them.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 04:46 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Amazing how many post there are on non working Aqua Hots and they still don't seem to get it. How they tried to blow me off.....blows my mind. Thank goodness we have Entegra that stands behind them.

And it seems only on entegras is where these aqua hot issues reside. I am in the market for a new coach and have been researching and I've never seen such a CF.
swberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 05:23 AM   #28

Every time I read about the Aqua Hot systems I am reminded how glad I am I don't have one.
I will add this to my DO NOT GET list when shopping for my next MH.
Lynn