Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-06-2021, 02:20 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
No video detected

My rear , left and right side camera’s are not working. The message “No video detected” is displayed. The left, center, volume, and right prompts are displayed. I opened the dash panel and found an RCA cable labeled rear camera. Thinking I found the issue, I looked for the other cable, and found none. In the mess of wiring I found a number of RCA cables not being used, and now I think that the RCA cable labeled rear camera may be an artifact of these multi purpose wiring. I have searched for a fuse and have been unable to find anything. Has anyone had this issue, and if so what was the fix ?
Les1951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-06-2021, 02:35 PM   #2

Les

You still have time to call Middlebury CS. They should be able to tell you exactly.

Also, reboot the 12 volts with the Salesman switch.. That cures all sorts of unrelated and random problems. !! --

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 02:47 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
The rear camera has "no video detected " on my 21 all the time after sitting for awhile. A 12v reboot fixes it . That is all that Entegra knows to do as well
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 02:53 PM   #4

The last time I had an issue with the Riverpark core I notice two RCA cables for the video. One was red and the other was yellow. The yellow RCA cable was the correct one for the video. I also noticed and zip tied a number of unused cables and tucked them aside up in that cabinet so I didn’t have to worry about them again.

The wiring up in the cabinet, above the drivers seat, for the core unit is nothing but a rats nest. I disassembled the whole setup and straightened out all the cables. This allows for more air flow through the core unit keeping it cooler.
Flanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 03:07 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
I tried the reboot of the coach twice now with no effect. The yellow RCA cable labeled Rear video camera in the dash rats nest, does not show any evidence of ever being plugged in ? I will take a look into the rats nest above the drivers seat, and see what I can find ! Thanks
Old 08-06-2021, 04:46 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Did you look under the dash cover on the passenger side? On the left end of a box there are several cables plugged in. On mine the teal covered one will get loose and that message or just a jiggly screen will appear. Jiggling the wire corrects the problem.
2003 Alegro Bus (sold)
garysfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 04:51 PM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
On my 2017 my cameras connect to my core unit which is in the cabinet up top in front of the drivers seat.

Occasionally I have had to do some 12V reboots to get my cameras working. Be sure your cable that feeds the video screen from the core unit is good. But I believe the no video detected message actually comes from the core unit. I am not sure on that.

I have also had an issue where my rear camera was not working because I had the camera turned off on the dash. That was operator error and I think I was getting a no video message.

Good luck.
Sold 2017 Entegra Cornerstone B
RVFunlovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 06:12 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Also, on my 2017 there are some rear/side camera electronics behind the front TV. RCA jacks may loosen up or the components may have failed. One screw at the bottom of the TV and you can tilt the bottom forward and then lift it off for access.
voltdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 08:21 AM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Remove your front overhead tv, easy to do with a long shank phillips head (or may be a square head, can't remember, whi chever works :-) )
you will see a small black controller square in the center of the void space behind the tv. This is the "Conex Controller", it controls the in/out signals for the three cameras and where to send them to, etc.; probably dead, but try all the connections before replacing. The controller is about $195 from firefly if i remember correctly. I've had to replace mine twice. One was doa out of the box.
Odd thing was my side camera's were reversed for about 100 miles after replacement, then magically corrected themselves Go figure....
2014 Jeep GC diesel - 2024 Renegade Verona 36VSB
mymyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 08:37 AM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Thanks for all these tips guys !
Old 08-07-2021, 08:49 AM   #11

If you end up calling Middlebury, ask the CS person to also send you an electronic version of the wiring diagram (schematic) and then publish that schematic up here for all of us to store in our files.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 11:56 AM   #12

Same issues no video detected 2017 Anthem

Morning/afternoon all
I’m currently having the same issue no video detected in 2017 Anthem. The Rig is currently resting at NIRVC Las Vegas. We possibly found two issues. 1. The splitter behind the two viewing panel. That possibly fix the review camera issues. 2. the wiring going to the right mirror. The wiring going to the right mirror has started to delaminate. Cause and effect is: when driving the rig it causes vibration and some how the outer shield touches ground and everything goes blank. This make some since, because when I reset the breaker it work till I start driving again. As of today it just a working theory, I will know more in 7 to 10 working day.
2017 Anthem 44DLQ
Towing twin HD CVO
Torrencefljr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 06:58 AM   #13

2021 Anthem, Left Camera stopped working within days of picking it up (no video detected), now after 6,000 miles the valid dash says no video for xite or 360 camera system. I rebooted numerous times allowing time between, checked the main controller in the bay (everything was attached). Time to call the mother ship and report in for duty. Good thing the mirrors are still working! I should feel lucky as this is the only issue in 6,000 plus miles over some rather nasty roads. Oh, plus a loose seal on the tag axle which had been over filled (20 minute fix)
RandyRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 08:23 AM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr8havoc View Post
2021 Anthem, Left Camera stopped working within days of picking it up (no video detected), now after 6,000 miles the valid dash says no video for xite or 360 camera system. I rebooted numerous times allowing time between, checked the main controller in the bay (everything was attached). Time to call the mother ship and report in for duty. Good thing the mirrors are still working! I should feel lucky as this is the only issue in 6,000 plus miles over some rather nasty roads. Oh, plus a loose seal on the tag axle which had been over filled (20 minute fix)
Please let us know what you find. I have no video on the rear camera if parked for awhile.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote