Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-21-2022, 05:55 AM   #1

No Water Pressure in Coach

I have a 2021 Reatta and I just left homecoming and the water worked great connected to city water. I went back to my home base and reconnected to my lot's city water and the faucets just dribble. Any ideas about what may be going on. It's the same with the coach storage tank when I turn on the water pump. I did use the outside cleanup hose on the coach and saw something about a backflow valve and a sequence when finished. Could I have tripped it and now it's affecting my water pressure? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Lngebrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-21-2022, 06:57 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Check the water filter, you may have picked up debris at homecoming. Remove the filter and see if the problem still exists.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 06:58 AM   #3

Make sure the City/tank fill valve is on City. Might cycle it a couple of times.
Check your winterizing valve and make sure that is closed and any other valves are in the correct position.
Maybe you moved one out of position packing up.
bevandtomH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 07:32 AM   #4

Thanks for the quick replies.
Old 05-21-2022, 07:33 AM   #5

Run it without the filter to see what happens?
Old 05-21-2022, 08:17 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lngebrown View Post
Run it without the filter to see what happens?
Yes, take the filter out of the canister and see if you have water flow into the coach. It is the easier starting point. If you have good water flow, replace with a new filter, problem solved. Hope is it the simple fix.
Old 05-21-2022, 08:57 AM   #7

It sounds like a valve in the wrong position or a clogged filter. They are correct with removing it from the canister and testing system. Tank fill valve on city and check that small winterize valve in the bottom of the plumbing bay. Make sure it’s closed. If you have a watermizer in the shower, make sure the valve there is in the correct position as well.
Bobby Dowdle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 07:55 PM   #8

Where the external hose connects to the coach there is a screen in that fitting. That screen will plug with debris, check it.
DoggieDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 04:16 AM   #9

Pulling the filter worked. Thanks for everyone's help.

Ed
Old 05-24-2022, 04:56 AM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lngebrown View Post
Pulling the filter worked. Thanks for everyone's help.

Ed
Thank you for posting back, and glad it was an easy fix. Not the first time the filters have done their job with bad water from a camp ground. Homecoming may have been the first event using the RV Park since last fall with the water sitting since then.
I stayed at a camp ground in Colorado Spring on well water that was pumping rust. It did the same thing to my filters, been there....glad I had spares.

If the filter were plugged, do as Robert suggested and check the screen at the hose connection for larger debris that may have been caught.

Tags
water, water pressure