Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-12-2014, 09:39 AM   #15

wiper recall

Since our recall was completed on the wipers, our passenger side wiper now has a different range of motion and when shut off does not go completely to level rest and out of sight. Not the biggest of issues, but noticeable to driver. Ron.
BUS4US is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-12-2014, 10:06 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUS4US View Post
Since our recall was completed on the wipers, our passenger side wiper now has a different range of motion and when shut off does not go completely to level rest and out of sight. Not the biggest of issues, but noticeable to driver. Ron.
Very easy fix. Wiper arm has to be moved on the shaft. If you do it yourself make sure you flip the arm out away from the glass (like you do when you clean the windshield) and move the arm down some. Piece of cake.

JJ
ShadowBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:08 AM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUS4US View Post
Ron, just out of curiosity can that be adjusted out? I had the same thing on the TS from the factory on the PS wiper arm. I was able to loosen the bolt and rotate it to the correct stop position. I don't know if the Entegra is the same way or not.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 01:10 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Ron, just out of curiosity can that be adjusted out? I had the same thing on the TS from the factory on the PS wiper arm. I was able to loosen the bolt and rotate it to the correct stop position. I don't know if the Entegra is the same way or not.
I just adjusted both of mine. Ten minute job. Metric Allen wrench and #1 Phillips screw driver.

JJ
Old 01-12-2014, 04:51 PM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
We arrived at LazyDays at about 3:30 with no problems today, and it was a beautiful day. The slides went right out when got here, and the shades down. There must be some kind of electrical problem. Will let you know what we find out.
For the first time we saw a Entegra on the road today. Just coming into FL on 95. It was an Anthem with Blue, it was a beautiful coach. Anyone with iRV2?
Old 01-12-2014, 04:59 PM   #20
D333RLT Tower

Texas Boomers Club
Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
Been there and done that on the wipers falling off. If you have had the recall done the arms were not installed correctly. The socket head cap screws have to go through the hole in the thin piece of spring steel. When they did mine they installed the screws under the spring steel.

JJ
Any chance you can post a picture? I just had my recall done and my simple mind can't quite follow your verbiage
Old 01-12-2014, 05:32 PM   #21

Sounds like you had a tough time getting here to Lazy Days. I'd be happy to buy you a drink or two IN THE CROWNn CLUB
HDrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 05:45 PM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
Dave and Diane you buy the first round we'll buy the second.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:43 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlovitt View Post
Any chance you can post a picture? I just had my recall done and my simple mind can't quite follow your verbiage

I can take a pic later if we need it but all you need to do is remove the small inspection plate in the plastic cover with a small screwdriver. It's on the outside of the plastic cover. Just pry it out. Inside you should see two socket head cap screws. One you can't get to with a Allen wench on the left and one that is strait in from the inspection hole. The screw should be going through the hole in a piece of sheet metal. On mine the screw was installed (finger tight) under the sheet metal instead of through the hole in the sheet metal. If you remove the inspection piece and you still are not sure I will snap a pic. In fact I will snap one tomorrow either way.

JJ
Old 01-12-2014, 06:51 PM   #24

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by onourway2013 View Post
We arrived at LazyDays at about 3:30 with no problems today, and it was a beautiful day. The slides went right out when got here, and the shades down. There must be some kind of electrical problem. Will let you know what we find out.
For the first time we saw a Entegra on the road today. Just coming into FL on 95. It was an Anthem with Blue, it was a beautiful coach. Anyone with iRV2?
I know what them problems are....the Entegra doesn't like cold weather
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:53 AM   #25

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
On your way back north, About an hour south of Savanna is the Darien outlet mall.. You take that exit and drive right past the mall, Keep on going for about 3 miles.. Just before you get there the road you are on takes a turn to the right but another road (COX) continues on straight.. Continue on straight to Cox road.

Cathead Creek Ranch RV park is on the right.. Small place, not really much to say about it but your site rental covers the fishing pond charge.

And if it happens to be Thrusday long about six PM you can take a dish to pass to the Cowboy Church.. now that.. Is worth talking about.. I seriously enjoyed that place on Thursdays (The land owner is the preacher). The Thursday night "Service" is light on "Church" and big on fellowship and music.. And I really liked it, though I attend a different church on Sunday.
They also have Sunday and Holiday services.. More church on Sunday, still big on music and fellowship but a lot more Church on Sunday.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:07 AM   #26

Tiffin Owners Club
Karen, how long will you be in Florida? We are headed down to Key West in 2 1/2 weeks.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:29 AM   #27

Entegra Owners Club
Larry, We will be here for at least 2 months. Not sure where yet. We only have reservations for Cross Creek for Feb.14th to March1. Didn't want to make any other plans until we know when we are out of LazyDays.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:01 AM   #28

Tiffin Owners Club
Good luck with your repairs. We'll be at Boyd's in Key West from 2/1 until 2/8 and then up to Neapolitan Cove in Naples from 2/8 till 2/13. Maybe we can meet up for dinner or drinks.