Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-05-2021, 09:34 AM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Coastal Campers
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Number for Entegra parts

Hi, I have a Entegra Aspire 44r and need to replace a side marklight I lost in a campgound to close to a post amber color can someone tell me a phone number to call and order?
toad Pruis V 2017
mcjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-05-2021, 09:43 AM   #2

You can get the part number and price from Entegra. Just call the main Entegra Coach number and then pick the parts option. Now, it appears from a conversation that I had with them just a week ago that once again Entegra is back to letting you only order parts through an Entegra dealer. They had made you order through a dealer, then you could order through Middlebury, and maybe one more complete cycle back and forth since 2015 but now appear back to saying you need to order through a dealer (at least that is the story I got a week ago).

So if you have decided you are going to order from Entegra, just call your favorite Entegra dealer like NIRVC, ask for parts, and they can fix you up..

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 09:51 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Many of the marker lights have a part number on the plastic lens. If you can read the part number on one of the remaining lenses, you can likely order a replacement from Amazon.

Take care,
Stu
Old 04-05-2021, 03:42 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Hi McJake,

Here's a source for the amber side marker lights on my '18 Anthem: https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Lig.../328-K-51.html

It looks like this:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Side marker light.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	323945

If you're also missing the chrome trim ring, that's available here: https://www.etrailer.com/Accessories...28-89-386.html

Take care,
Stu
Old 04-05-2021, 04:04 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
If you can wait a day, I took all the marker lights off of my 19. Let me see if I kept them and I'll send you one if I have them.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 05:14 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
You can get the part number and price from Entegra. Just call the main Entegra Coach number and then pick the parts option. Now, it appears from a conversation that I had with them just a week ago that once again Entegra is back to letting you only order parts through an Entegra dealer. They had made you order through a dealer, then you could order through Middlebury, and maybe one more complete cycle back and forth since 2015 but now appear back to saying you need to order through a dealer (at least that is the story I got a week ago).

So if you have decided you are going to order from Entegra, just call your favorite Entegra dealer like NIRVC, ask for parts, and they can fix you up..

Gary

Gary, I recently ordered directly from Entegra parts (last week)so your info may not be correct.
Capt. Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 08:02 AM   #7

Well, I had a low level argument with the parts person at Entegra just last week when she told me that I would need to order the part that I was inquiring about from NIRVC. I had just talked to another woman a couple weeks before about replacing the "head-banging-dinette-ceiling-light" and she was more than willing to let me order it through them (I didn't but I understood that I could have). So, I confronted the lady I was talking to about a week ago about the inconsistency of the directions I have been getting from Entegra and she firmly insisted that their policy was now to direct all people to order through dealers.

Now, I am confronted with a problem: Do I believe the woman in Entegra Parts that was going to let me buy a new ceiling light from Middlebury or the nice woman that a week ago said that I had to order parts through a dealer... someone doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. I even pointed out the shifting guidance that I have gotten from Entegra over the previous years and that had no effect in changing the story. So, "pays your money and take your chances".

Maybe someone was substituting from someone else and wasn't "read-in" on current policy. I was just passing along the new (but maybe incorrect) procedure.

Gary
Old 04-06-2021, 08:19 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
My most recent experience with a parts inquiry from Entegra was more than three months ago, so, my experience may, or may not, be currently relevant.

I called to ask about some marker lights. The parts rep asked for my name and VIN which I provided. HOWEVER, I inadvertently gave an incorrect VIN. At that point, the parts rep indicated that, since I wasn’t the registered owner, I’d have to acquire the part from a dealer. When I suggested that I was, indeed, the registered owner and that I had previously shown in their system as the registered owner, I recognized that I had provided an incorrect VIN. When I provided the correct VIN which showed me as the owner, the parts rep offered to ship the part directly to me.

My take away from that was that there is a difference in Entegra’s protocol for owners and non-owners.

Like I said, that was several months ago.

Take care,
Stu
Old 04-06-2021, 08:39 AM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 Driver View Post
When I suggested that I was, indeed, the registered owner and that I had previously shown in their system as the registered owner, I recognized that I had provided an incorrect VIN. When I provided the correct VIN which showed me as the owner, the parts rep offered to ship the part directly to me.
That's my experience from a few weeks ago too. I asked about the black roof sealant Entegra uses, they asked for my VIN, and they said words to the effect of, "Because you are a registered owner we can sell it to you directly."

Which reminds me, I need to follow through and actually buy the stuff now.
schad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 08:55 AM   #10

Well, if that is really the issue, then I am very sure that the first woman I talked to asked for my VIN because she said she had the color of the wood trim piece and cabinetry in my coach that matched the wood already in my coach and I don't think that I got far enough with the second lady to be asked my VIN as she immediately said that she could not provide what I was looking for, and the conversation went downhill from there.

Now if that is the issue, can one of you guys that owns their own company explain to me why the hell it would matter if I was the original owners (and I am, and I have had both coaches registered with Entegra) of a coach or the tenth owner of the same coach????????????????? What logic is there to that being an important difference (maybe nothing important but a way to have your cake and eat it too (with the dealers) ????)

Gary
Old 04-06-2021, 09:30 AM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
Now if that is the issue, can one of you guys that owns their own company explain to me why the hell it would matter if I was the original owners (and I am, and I have had both coaches registered with Entegra) of a coach or the tenth owner of the same coach????????????????? What logic is there to that being an important difference (maybe nothing important but a way to have your cake and eat it too (with the dealers) ????)
I don't own my own company, but this sounds to me like Entegra is exploiting a loophole or carve-out in their dealership contract that would normally prohibit direct parts sales.
schad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 02:15 PM   #12

Having previously ordered parts direct from Entegra, I tried today and was told that they "are not legally allowed to sell parts direct to consumers."

My guess is that it may have something to do with their contracts with dealers. An annoyance for sure...
NomadRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 02:37 PM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadRider View Post
Having previously ordered parts direct from Entegra, I tried today and was told that they "are not legally allowed to sell parts direct to consumers."

My guess is that it may have something to do with their contracts with dealers. An annoyance for sure...
Well, that's disappointing. The last time (several months ago) that I inquired about some parts (marker lights), the customer service person kindly shared that, although she'd be happy to sell me some, she emailed me a link to amazon.com for the lights. She said it would be quicker and cheaper. It was.

So, that begs the question: can they "legally" provide sufficient info for you to directly contact the supplier of the part(s) you need so that you might be able to purchase directly from their supplier?

Take care,
Stu
Old 05-28-2021, 02:53 PM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
I just ordered parts from Entegra today. No problem at all. I talked to Sarah. I don't know if it matters or not but I did provide a VIN number.

Later...
Ray
RayandWendy is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
entegra, parts