Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-01-2018, 06:29 PM   #1

Orlando RV One

Anyone have any dealings with RV One in Orlando? Good or bad. We are looking at a new 2019 Aspire 44W. We currently have a 2014 Aspire 42 DEQ.
Armye7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-01-2018, 07:12 PM   #2

Our dealing with RV One was purely price. We went to the Hershey Pa show to look. RV One was the hosting dealership for Entegra and one thing led to another and we bought from them. It was only cost related. No trade and no chance on being back for service. All of this was stated up front to them and the price reflected that....They had the best price for us. Two years later and we’re happy campers. A very quick and easy transaction. Now, the delivery is a completely different animal....
Flanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 07:28 PM   #3

Anything with RV one's name on it makes me shutter. Stay far, far away. NIRVC is less than a few hours from Orlando. They will treat you correctly.
buddy110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 08:00 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
We signed a purchase agreement at Hershey last September for our '18 Anthem 42DEQ for delivery in Orlando last February.

They offered a deal that seemed fair to us, were very accommodating of our needs and kept us fully informed throughout the process. The final paperwork was handled very professionally and the pre-delivery walk through was completely satisfactory.

Their location, in downtown Winter Park, isn't easy to get in and out of, but "doable". There are plans to move to a new, more convenient location.

All things considered, for us, it was a pleasant, well handled process and the "numbers" worked for us.

Good luck as you move forward through the deal.

Take care,
Stu
Old 05-01-2018, 08:06 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
We have bought two coaches thru RV One in Orlando. Our recent experience- just a little over a month ago- was excellent with a good delivery experience. And FWIW, in our case, they also beat NIRV’s price - by a lot.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 08:10 PM   #6

I can recommend Terri Meyers in sales highly. she worked with our family for a long time teaching us the ins and outs of the motor coach lifestyle. RV One Orlando have done right by me and their tech staff were very good for warranty service. Delivery was very good experience...spent over 8 hours with us going over every item on the coach. One caution...they are located in Winter Park north of downtown Orlando and it is not easy to get in and out of there. I also understand they do not currently provide retail service outside of warranty due to space limitations. They are talking about expanding to another location easier to access and for them to grow. The RV One store over in Tampa off I4 is in midst of a huge expansion. They carry Newmar coaches there as I suspect Lazydays has the Entegra line for the market locked. Good luck
rhartley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 08:24 PM   #7

We placed the order for our current coach, a 2015 Cornerstone, at Hershey PA and took delivery at Orlando RV One as stated above. My experience with them was good, they gave me a good price on trade and on the new coach. The delivery was good as well, I had no problems with their delivery process and felt they gave me very good instructions on my new coach. I spent 2 days on their lot getting my stuff transferred from old coach and getting used to the new one. I have no clue how their service is as I don’t live down there and have not been back since we left. Their lot is small and tight and not the most convenient access but is certainly doable. All in all, I have no complaints about RV One.

Good luck,

Monte
mt-ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 09:18 PM   #8

My experience, price was good, delivery fair, service nonexistent. These coaches are so complicated they will all need service and fixing after the sale, something that NIRVC has excelled at for us for over 2.5 years now including a visit last week when a piece on our blueox broke and took out the light cord while nearing loosing our towed. NIRVC jumped right on it and got us all fixed up. All JMHO
Old 05-01-2018, 11:11 PM   #9

This will be my 2nd Anthem purchase from RV One (after shopping all the majors for months.) Terry Myers has always been completely straight forward and accommodating. You won't be disappointed.
RARN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 04:33 AM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Had a great delivery experience with my 2014 Anthem. As previously stated, their lot is tight but they will take care of you. I do not use their service department since I do not live in the area. Good luck with your new coach, where ever you purchase.
Bill in FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 09:42 AM   #11

We also bought from RVOne at the Hershey Show. Terri Myers was our sales person but the rig was delivered through their Buffalo RV location. Delivery was excellent and Terri came up from Orlando for the process. She was not happy with our weather which was much colder than normal but she did survive. We spent 6 hours with Kyle and we have been in touch several times since then. No issues with anything on the unit so far. Entire delivery experience was flawless.

Prior to the Hershey Show we had gotten prices from MHSRV and NIRVC. RVOne beat both prices by mega bucks. NIRVC was so far out of the box that I would have a hard time ever even considering them on sales.

As a side note, Orlando RV has a new expanded facility being constructed right now. It is my understanding that they will be open at the new location prior to the end of 2018.
Old 05-02-2018, 03:17 PM   #12

I've bought my last three motorhomes through RvOne. I'm lucky enough to know one of the Owners (Mark Strollo) and always deal directly with him. His company and employees are top notch and I would highly recommend them.
JTN8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 03:19 PM   #13

I must be the exception then, twice. Good to know.
buddy110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 08:40 AM   #14

Ford Super Duty Owner
Entegra Owners Club
We bought ours from them in 2013. Great folks to deal with as far as we are concerned.
Kuppajoe is offline   Reply With Quote