Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-16-2015, 06:48 PM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al S. View Post
On the dash radio:
1. Push Mode
2. Go to Setup
2. Go to Audio
3. Fader-push the right arrow button to fade to the rear of coach

The higher the volume is set for the rear speakers it will also increase the volume to the outside, the volume can also be set with the remote control for the dash radio once you set the distribution of sound for the front and back speakers. I hope this helps!
I did this and o/s radio is off still no music outside. Didn't know I had a remote for dash radio either??????
ravens2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-16-2015, 10:21 PM   #16

The only setting I'd be happy with is "OFF". If you want to listen to stereo, go inside. the rest of us in the CG don't necessarily like the same music you do.

I'm sure I'd annoy a lot of other campers if I played baroque classical music on outside speakers, and I sure don't appreciate hard rock or C&W that I can hear a quarter mile away. IMO, outside speakers and TV sets should be banned at most campgrounds.
Old 06-17-2015, 12:21 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTrvlr View Post
Question: Why would you want to play the dash radio on the outside speakers? I have much better reception on the outside tuner. In fact, I have terrible reception on the dash radio. What am I missing?
Stream Pandora or slacker, the Resort we are staying is not a campground also none of my neighbors are up Tight and we mind our own business or we just go inside if they want to hear or do nothing. Or pass out
johnnyreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 01:58 PM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankdamp View Post
The only setting I'd be happy with is "OFF". If you want to listen to stereo, go inside. the rest of us in the CG don't necessarily like the same music you do.

I'm sure I'd annoy a lot of other campers if I played baroque classical music on outside speakers, and I sure don't appreciate hard rock or C&W that I can hear a quarter mile away. IMO, outside speakers and TV sets should be banned at most campgrounds.
I understand your concern however, we are respectful neighbors. We live outside on our pad and are not head bangers. The first time I set up our outside entertainment center, I walk around our neighborhood to see if I can hear the music. I also let my neighbors know that I want them to let me know if our music/TV bothers them. It's also a great avenue to invite neighbors over for a drink!
Old 06-17-2015, 07:35 PM   #19

Thanks for the replies. Never thought about SiriusXM (since I have a portable that I use with the outside) or streaming.
Old 06-17-2015, 08:05 PM   #20

Different strokes for different folks. I do not care for others smoke from their wood fires coming into my coach and that is something I can not go inside and get away from. BUT that is part of the deal when you are at an Rv park, you have to tolerate others and their enjoyment so, at least up to a point. All JMHO 🚌

2016 Cornerstone 45B on order
Formerly 2011 & 2013 Anthems
2014 Lincoln MKT towed
Old 06-17-2015, 11:24 PM   #21

I Am not sure you understand im in vegas. 24 hour town we all party some days more than others we all get together the next day and laugh and start again hangovers you don't hear anything the next day anyway. BTW we never have a prob. if so we buy the booze the next night.
Old 06-17-2015, 11:29 PM   #22

BTW. found the remote it works great except my arroes may be backwords as the left arrows control outside excuse spelling im a bit lllt up Againd
Old 06-18-2015, 07:38 AM   #23

Entegra Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Can someone post a pic of the dash radio remote so I can figure out which one of my 16 remotes may help me solve this problem. Thanks
ravens2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:29 PM   #24

ravens thers on on here some where it has a grey bottom that says auxillary zon you cant miss it il try an find the pic
Old 06-19-2015, 05:27 AM   #25

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens2012 View Post
Can someone post a pic of the dash radio remote so I can figure out which one of my 16 remotes may help me solve this problem. Thanks
Roy, it looks like all of the other black remotes except it is not marked. At the bottom of the remote is a 1 inch high gray area with eight buttons marked AUX ZONE.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 04:14 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethLL View Post
I understand your concern however, we are respectful neighbors. We live outside on our pad and are not head bangers. The first time I set up our outside entertainment center, I walk around our neighborhood to see if I can hear the music. I also let my neighbors know that I want them to let me know if our music/TV bothers them. It's also a great avenue to invite neighbors over for a drink!
Beth I have never seen you drink a drop. Now Winston Churchill on the other hand gets outta line when me and him drink