Since owning our coach (2016 Anthem), we've been trying to get the outside JBL speakers to work with the outside Samsung TV. We asked CS several times but could never get a definitive answer (some said no, some said yes) or a procedure on how to make them work together. Today DW and I experimented and finally got it to work.
I've outlined the procedure below. Please post if this works for your coach. Also, if someone has discovered and easier way to do this, please post. You will need to use this procedure each time the TV is turned on. Unfortunately, the TV does not save these settings however it works independent of any other TVs in the coach. Sorry for the log post, but am trying to be precise.
-Menu Button: Button with "Menu" printed on it
-Enter Button: Button with a box and left arrow printed on it. Located in the center, about 1/3rd from the bottom.
-Arrow buttons: Located above, below, left and right of the "enter" button.
1. Turn TV on
2. Turn on JBL Speakers using center button
3. JBL: Use the Mode/Sel button to scroll through the options and select "TV"
Use the TV remote for steps 4-14.
4. Press the "Menu" Button
5. On the TV left side you will see menu selections. Use the "down arrow" and scroll down one row to what looks like a speaker. This is now highlighted.
6. Push the "enter" button. The word "mode" in the middle column of selections is now highlighted.
7. Use the "down arrow" to scroll down to "Speaker Select". It is off screen until you scroll down.
8. Push the "enter" button
9. Use to "up arrow" to scroll up to "external speakers"
10. Push the "enter" button
11. Use the "down arrow" and scroll down to select "Sound Reset"
12. Push the "enter button"
13. Use the "left arrow" button to select "Reset All"
14. Push the "enter button"
15. JBL: sound should now come from the JBLs and not the TV speakers. Use the JBL +-volume button to adjust the sound.
Again, the TV does not save these settings, so you'll need to repeat each time you want to use the JBLs for sound. You will get a much better listening experience than the TV speakers.
PM me if you have problems, and I'll try to walk you through it.