Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-06-2020, 07:15 PM   #1

Polson Motorcoach resort

Since I posted all the bad news about our trip, I though I would tell you all about the highlights. First, I caught a bunch of fish in the Bitterroot river near Missoula.

Then we trekked up to Polson on Flathead Lake. This resort is beautiful. The site are mostly paved w and many have exotic outdoor kitchens, furniture, and retractable Pergolas. The grass is manicured, not a weed to be seen, the landscaping is amazing. The staff is equally amazing, and yes, it's pricey. If you have to ask you can't afford it.

I counted three Entegras. Perhaps an IRV2 member??

We will most definitely stay here again.

Here are a couple pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3550.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	292194   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3552.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	292195  

buddy110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-06-2020, 07:18 PM   #2

Sorry, second picture is in Glacier
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_3566.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	292196  
Old 07-06-2020, 07:20 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Looks great, sounds great! Just the kind of place to soothe the soul.
2003 Alegro Bus (sold)
garysfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 07:32 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by garysfb View Post
Looks great, sounds great! Just the kind of place to soothe the soul.
Are you still in Spearfish?
Old 07-06-2020, 07:53 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy110 View Post
The site are mostly paved w and many have exotic outdoor kitchens, furniture, and retractable Pergolas.
Hi Bruce,

Here's a photo of our site in Polson last August:

Click to enlarge for full viewing enjoyment.

Name:	Polson.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	285.2 KB
ID:	292197

I had to chuckle at your "exotic outdoor kitchens" comment. On our third night there, my DW asked that I grill some steaks using the grill in the outdoor kitchen. As I took a closer look at the grill, it wasn't apparent, to me, how to get it lit. It did have a manufacturer emblem on the lid and, being hungry and good friends with Google, I started my search with the manufacturer (Lynx). The first hit popped links to purchase the very same grill that I was looking at, https://www.bbqguys.com/lynx/profess...serie-l42tr-ng. North of $6K (free shipping, thank you very much). There was a refrigerator, ice maker, sink, two burner cook top and a matching stainless storage compartment). I'd guess $15K of furniture and an awesome gas fire pit. Best of all was the next door owner whose authentic Navy frogman son was spending time with him.

Oh, the view was pretty special, too. Mountains, lake, airport...what more could you want?

Enjoy your stay. Glad that your Subaru encounter didn't completely muck up the adventure. Stream "A River Runs Through It", drink some Moose Drool and enjoy "The Last Best Place", Big Sky Country!

I've made no attempt to hide my envy.

Take care,
Stu
Old 07-06-2020, 09:24 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 Driver View Post
Hi Bruce,

Attachment 292197

I had to chuckle at your "exotic outdoor kitchens" comment. On our third night there, my DW asked that I grill some steaks using the grill in the outdoor kitchen. As I took a closer look at the grill, it wasn't apparent, to me, how to get it lit. It did have a manufacturer emblem on the lid and, being hungry and good friends with Google, I started my search with the manufacturer (Lynx). The first hit popped links to purchase the very same grill that I was looking at, https://www.bbqguys.com/lynx/profess...serie-l42tr-ng. North of $6K (free shipping, thank you very much). There was a refrigerator, ice maker, sink, two burner cook top and a matching stainless storage compartment). I'd guess $15K of furniture and an awesome gas fire pit. Best of all was the next door owner whose authentic Navy frogman son was spending time with him.

Oh, the view was pretty special, too. Mountains, lake, airport...what more could you want?

Enjoy your stay. Glad that your Subaru encounter didn't completely muck up the adventure. Stream "A River Runs Through It", drink some Moose Drool and enjoy "The Last Best Place", Big Sky Country!

Take care,
Stu

Yes, those kitchens are more expensive than the high end kitchen in my own home. Sheesh!
Old 07-07-2020, 08:16 AM   #7

We are arriving in a couple of weeks

We are arriving in a couple of weeks and staying for 4 days. Looks like a beautiful place. Any suggestions on things "not to miss" would be appreciated.
kerrvillepil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 08:26 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrvillepil View Post
We are arriving in a couple of weeks and staying for 4 days. Looks like a beautiful place. Any suggestions on things "not to miss" would be appreciated.
Glacier is about 1.5 hours north. Make sure the road to the sun is open, at least to valance pass. It was closed when we went. Chief ninepipes museum is about 1/2 hour south. It's a wonderful account of local history. Rent a pontoon boat or just sit and soak up the view, it's breathtaking. Enjoy!
Old 07-07-2020, 08:51 AM   #9

We’ll be there the first week of August if the state remains open to out of state travel without quarantine. Looking forward to checking it out. Hoping some of the sights are open.
MrsChilerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 09:09 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsChilerick View Post
We’ll be there the first week of August if the state remains open to out of state travel without quarantine. Looking forward to checking it out. Hoping some of the sights are open.
Glacier's road to the sun should be fully open by then. Enjoy!
Old 07-07-2020, 09:14 AM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy110 View Post
Are you still in Spearfish?
Not going to make it that far this summer. Headed to Utah after next week.
2003 Alegro Bus (sold)
garysfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 09:18 AM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
We were there back in 2018 for 2 weeks. Absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately the fires to the west brought lots of haze to the sky ... but still nice. If you can, take a plane tour of the area, I don't remember the name, but we flew right off the airport by the resort. There is also a Byson refuge that shouldn't be missed. The day after we went to Glacier National Park, they closed the park because of the fires that started there. Very sad .... glad it's back open and the sky looks wonderful. Enjoy a Huckleberry Shake ... wonderful! I still have and order Huckleberry Jelly ... only jelly we eat since we went to the area in the summer of 2016.
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 09:41 AM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieMH View Post
There is also a Byson refuge that shouldn't be missed.
Unfortunately, it appears that the National Bison Range near Charlo, MT is closed.

From this website:
https://www.fws.gov/nwrs/threecolumn.aspx?id=6442461815

is this statement:

Temporary suspension of public visitation and use at the National Bison Range remains in effect; refuge remains closed to visitors.

It's a similar situation as the east side entrances to Glacier National Park which border on the Blackfeet Nation. All access to GNP from the east will remain closed thru the 2020 visitor season by order of the Tribal Council.

The National Bison Range is entirely within the boundaries of the Flathead Reservation and is under the control of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes.

The National Bison Range is well worth a visit, whenever it's open.

Take care,
Stu
Old 07-07-2020, 10:01 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 Driver View Post
Hi Bruce,

Attachment 292197

Take care,
Stu
Sooo did you ever get the grill lit?
Rollin101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
motor