Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-22-2014, 10:50 PM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
Some Summerfest II pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneal View Post
Glad everyone had a good time, would love to see some additional pics and hear some reports. We are thinking about attending the next one.
Just an FYI, there are more pictures in this thread:
http://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/summ...os-207030.html
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-23-2014, 02:58 AM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BethLL View Post
Just an FYI, there are more pictures in this thread:
http://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/summ...os-207030.html

Yes found them, thank you.
oneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:53 PM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgilmore View Post
Flora, so pleased the route worked for you guys.. I trust you enjoyed the Grand Canyon, Bryce, and Zion.. Did you take the tunnel route thru Zion?? Look forward to seeing the two of you next year..
We did enjoy the Grand Canyon, Bryce, and Zion. For those who have been there, you will understand it is beyond my capability to describe except to say God was speaking! Danny, we did not take the tunnel route through Zion in the RV but did by car. We unhooked our car and camped at the Zion RV and Campground which was a great location just a mile outside the east entrance of Zion NP and very convenient to the other parks we went to, and easy to get to I70 for our trip home. However.....the campground was not well kept, and I would not recommend it, but it was very reasonable for Good Sam members, and a great location. We traveled to the other side of Zion into the more touristy town of Springdale to have a look around. Very cute. On our last night in Zion, John discovered a little restaurant that was phenomenal. It's called the Buffalo Grill on Rt 9, and has a small but wonderful menu. Be sure to try it if you get the chance. Can't wait to continue our adventures and look forward to seeing you both again!
Flora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:06 PM   #18

Wow Flora, sounds like you & John are having a great trip. So sorry to hear that Zion RV park has fell into disarray. It's been a few years since we stayed there, it was a very nice park. BUMMER!! Next time we are in the area, we will look for the restaurant.. until then, safe travels..D&C
ddgilmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:21 PM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
Zion River Resort is a great choice for those headed that way in the future. 10 miles, but a very nice resort.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:11 PM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSL417 View Post
Zion River Resort is a great choice for those headed that way in the future. 10 miles, but a very nice resort.
I agree. We saw that one after we had checked in and after we had done some sightseeing. Will try that one in the future.
Flora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:22 PM   #21

Dave, sorry I confused Flora's comment, and understood her to say Zion River Rv Resort was not well kept.. As I stated, it has been a few years since we stayed @ the Resort and it was a VERY nice resort then and obviously still is a great park. Thanks for the clarification..safe travels
ddgilmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:44 PM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
Sorry, I didn't take it as such, there is a Zion RV Park ...I was simply offering that those looking for an alternative in the future might look to Zion River Resort. It is a little farther away, but very nice. I really didn't care for the resorts just outside the gate...too touristee. I would imagine that it gets pretty crowded outside the gate as well.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote