Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-14-2014, 12:17 PM   #1

Post Summerfest II

Just a brief note to say a BIG THANKS to Tom & Regina, great job hosting Summerfest ll. We enjoyed meeting Entegra owners from all parts of the country and putting faces with those that frequent this forum.. Safe travels and looking forward to next year..
ddgilmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-14-2014, 02:13 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
So where is next years Sumerfest?
Jersimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:19 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
I'm betting you'll here something about late jan or early Feb...and if so, you will definitely want to attend. This year was a blast. Thanks Tom and Regina!
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:24 PM   #4

Again, thanks Regina and Tom. Pat and I are looking forward to next year.
thatcher-227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 10:41 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
You know, we kicked back tonight with four of the six that have been both years, reflected a little bit, at some good food, drank a little wine...hopefully, Tom and Regina relaxed a little....this has been a great resort, the location was good, the wine was good, the tours were good...what a great week. Can't wait till next year and seeing you all again.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:20 PM   #6

Texas Boomers Club
Entegra Owners Club
Smile Great rally

We had a ball. Thanks Tom and Regina! Great job!

2015 F-150 King Ranch LB 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost Toad, Texas Boomers RV Club
FMCA F392298, NRA Benefactor, Newmar KK Lone Stars South
Dutch Star David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:03 PM   #7

Ditto to all the above, great time, thanks Tom & Regina for all your hard work.
SonnyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 02:19 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgilmore View Post
Just a brief note to say a BIG THANKS to Tom & Regina, great job hosting Summerfest ll. We enjoyed meeting Entegra owners from all parts of the country and putting faces with those that frequent this forum.. Safe travels and looking forward to next year..
Regina and Tom, I'm putting Regina first cause I suspect she's the driving force behind Summerfest. Kidding Tom at least partly.
I know thank you doesn't say it all, but we truly appreciate all the time and effort you guys put into it each year. You two are the greatest!!

Danny, I'm looking forward to meeting you again. Hopefully, 2016 will be a good year!!! Noel
loisjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 04:17 PM   #9

Noel, I too look forward to seeing you next year. I trust SR 152 was a nice route for you & Lois..Hopefully, time permitted a stop @ Casa De Fruta. Enjoy the Oregon coast and that wonderful air museum in Tillamook. By the way, order the low calorie ice cream @ the cheese factory...not.. safe travels Danny&Cindi
Old 06-16-2014, 06:45 PM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Well, we officially feel a little lonely this evening...we've gone from 37 coaches on Friday to us being the only one left ar Wine Country RV Resort. See everyone next year
Old 06-16-2014, 10:49 PM   #11
WDE

It was wonderful to meet everyone at SFII and looking forward to the next one! Dittos regarding Regina and Tom ... you guys did a marvelous job ... heck your are marvelous ... it was great getting to know you. Hope everyone had a safe trip home or to the next stop.

Got a couple of rounds in at Bandon Dunes. It would have been great if Dave (DSL417) had been available as a fourth, but of course he is still in Paso Robles drinking all the wine he purchased. Beth you are a saint.

On to Seattle/Montana/WYO and then home.
WDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 03:58 AM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Glad everyone had a good time, would love to see some additional pics and hear some reports. We are thinking about attending the next one.
oneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:28 PM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
We second all the kudos to Tom and Regina...they did a great job on the Summerfest! We had such a good time and made many new friends! We especially loved the Kiler Ridge Olive farm and tasting/luncheon! We are on our way back home to Pittsburgh area, and have had spotty internet service, so haven't checked in before now. Danny, thanks for the driving route...we enjoyed the scenery and made good time to Flagstaff. We've enjoyed the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, and Bryce Canyon. What a way to end a cross country tour!

We look forward to Summer Fest III, where ever it is, and meeting up with everyone again! Tom and Regina, should you decide to plan it, you can count on me for any grunt work! I do have some photos of the participants, although not everyone, and would be glad to share to put names with the faces. I don't know how to do it, though.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the summer!
Flora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:08 PM   #14

Flora, so pleased the route worked for you guys.. I trust you enjoyed the Grand Canyon, Bryce, and Zion.. Did you take the tunnel route thru Zion?? Look forward to seeing the two of you next year..