Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-10-2020, 06:17 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Lightbulb Program Updates for 21 Entegras ONLY

First update is for Vega Touch connecting to wi-fi and the outside world for updates, etc. New for 21 is the Winegard wi-fi extender and the Winegard router mounted in the basement.
Problem is the instructions say to pair the Winegard wifi extender to the network THROW those instruction away! I won't go into all the problems that causes. Teds video explains the proper procedure. Second KEY factor is to wait 30 seconds on the second "search" function button push to acquire signals. The Vega Touch is now connecting to TWO pieces of equipment, the wifi extender antenna and the router, instead of just one as before with the PrepWave. The system works GREAT, you can now see wifi signals a mile away and not just the MH hotspot or cell phone. How to video. https://youtu.be/Xk-hwoPoGiU

The new for 21 is the mancerator toilet SaniMarin. From the factory it is programmed for a quick flush marine use, not a MH long run to the holding tank, it needs MORE water. The following link is the easy to program instructions to add more water to the flush cycle. Page 10, left hand side of the page. Press the button ALL 5 times to work in a rear bathroom. It finally works great. https://www.sanimarin.com/app/upload...n-complete.pdf

THANK YOU! Ted Cook and Justin with NIRVC for your OUTSTANDING work to solve these problems on my delivery. I know it will help earlier deliveries.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-10-2020, 06:22 PM   #2

Thanks Chuck, very helpful!
zman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 06:33 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Looks like you might be the go to person for 2021’s as well as the Classics. I’m scheduled to pick up a new 21 on Thursday. I’ll be better prepared for the PDI now. Thanks
Old 08-10-2020, 06:35 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
First update is for Vega Touch connecting to wi-fi and the outside world for updates, etc. New for 21 is the Winegard wi-fi extender and the Winegard router mounted in the basement.
Problem is the instructions say to pair the Winegard wifi extender to the network THROW those instruction away! I won't go into all the problems that causes. Teds video explains the proper procedure. Second KEY factor is to wait 30 seconds on the second "search" function button push to acquire signals. The Vega Touch is now connecting to TWO pieces of equipment, the wifi extender antenna and the router, instead of just one as before with the PrepWave. The system works GREAT, you can now see wifi signals a mile away and not just the MH hotspot or cell phone. How to video. https://youtu.be/Xk-hwoPoGiU

The new for 21 is the mancerator toilet SaniMarin. From the factory it is programmed for a quick flush marine use, not a MH long run to the holding tank, it needs MORE water. The following link is the easy to program instructions to add more water to the flush cycle. Page 10, left hand side of the page. Press the button ALL 5 times to work in a rear bathroom. It finally works great. https://www.sanimarin.com/app/upload...n-complete.pdf

THANK YOU! Ted Cook and Justin with NIRVC for your OUTSTANDING work to solve these problems on my delivery. I know it will help earlier deliveries.
I love Ted Cook. Makes me want to buy a new coach...

Glad you got it fixed Chuck...!
Magic-carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 07:09 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic-carpet View Post
I love Ted Cook. Makes me want to buy a new coach...

Glad you got it fixed Chuck...!
Isn't that the truth about Ted Cook. I was so SHOCKED to see him come around the corner in a golf cart this morning! He had already been here testing his fix on another 21 before coming to my coach. He was up all night catching a flight to be here on such a short notice to find the fix.
I hope all of his efforts work to fix the earlier released 21's. His fixes have already been relayed to production. Hopefully they are all corrected before shipping.

Have to give credit to Joyce as well, she was on this first thing Sunday morning and followed up again today to make sure the problems were resolved.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:41 PM   #6

Can someone double check me? In reading the manual that Chuck gave us on page 10 bottom left side. It says what happens when the red light comes on and locks out. However the next sentence says hold down the normal button for 5 seconds to get to a normal cycle again.

So i am reading that you can unlock it once it locks out with the red light so you can flush again. Am I not reading this correct?
zman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 09:34 PM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Thanks for the instructions. I’d programmed my WiFi extender using the phone and the winegard app. I learned I can select networks through the Vega touch. Very cool.

The toilet fix seems like it should do the trick. Great stuff.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:36 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman62 View Post
Can someone double check me? In reading the manual that Chuck gave us on page 10 bottom left side. It says what happens when the red light comes on and locks out. However the next sentence says hold down the normal button for 5 seconds to get to a normal cycle again.

So i am reading that you can unlock it once it locks out with the red light so you can flush again. Am I not reading this correct?
Yes. When it locks out you can force the flush by holding the button down for 5 seconds. It locks me out at 80 or 90% tank capacity.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:38 AM   #9

Thanks Chuck,
Bookmarked for future reference
buddy110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 04:59 AM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Before programming the toilet, the holding tank should be empty. We had to tilt my coach to get the program to take. The amber dump warning light on the flush panel cannot be on.

Those that have the previous installed mancerator toilets, I am sure programming instructions can be found on their website. The Sanicon installed in the 19 was fine, no dry flushes but the 21was a joke. It was equivalent to a 5 gallon bucket and a squirt gun
Old 08-11-2020, 10:44 AM   #11

Thanks Chuck this has already helped and as I go through the issues I'm sure the forum will help immensely. It was great to meet you last week and now it's on to an alignment.
Jim
JLHoughton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 11:44 AM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHoughton View Post
Thanks Chuck this has already helped and as I go through the issues I'm sure the forum will help immensely. It was great to meet you last week and now it's on to an alignment.
Jim
Hi Jim, it was a pleasure meeting you as well. Hope the new coach is doing well and the "just found" updates help. Just put on my first 150 miles and I need an alignment as well. Slight pull to the right and the steering wheel is slightly off center. Normal for me on new coach. Travel safe.
Chuck
Old 08-11-2020, 04:44 PM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
Better update that signature too. Congrats on getting your coach Chuck.
2013 Thor Challenger 37DT - Sold
Mwoodofd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 05:15 PM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwoodofd View Post
Better update that signature too. Congrats on getting your coach Chuck.
Good point!
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
entegra