Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-02-2014, 10:58 AM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Random Popping in Front End

Has anyone experiencing a random pop in the front end while turning at low speed found the problem?

Just a little off topic - thanks to those that gave recommendations to Perry/Legend in Columbia, MO. We cannot believe the difference in how the Anthem drives. Yes, Bill had to scold me for sawing the steering wheel during the final test drive and gave DW permanent authorization to slap my hands if I start doing it as I drive.

These people have a great attitude and are technically the best I have found in our 32 years of motorhome ownership. They are also very pet friendly!
macbeatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-02-2014, 12:51 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeatson View Post
Has anyone experiencing a random pop in the front end while turning at low speed found the problem?

Just a little off topic - thanks to those that gave recommendations to Perry/Legend in Columbia, MO. We cannot believe the difference in how the Anthem drives. Yes, Bill had to scold me for sawing the steering wheel during the final test drive and gave DW permanent authorization to slap my hands if I start doing it as I drive.

These people have a great attitude and are technically the best I have found in our 32 years of motorhome ownership. They are also very pet friendly!
Bill Rajewski, Perry Legend owner, is one of the best as far as I'm concerned. I happened to find Bill in 07 and I don't think anyone that I referred has been unhappy with his work. Noel
loisjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 04:02 PM   #3

Mac & Jan:
Just sent you a PM
Bob

Bob & Jennifer Stevens
2012 Aspire RBQ
Zipper and Charlie (poodles)
Aussies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 05:10 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by loisjop View Post

Bill Rajewski, Perry Legend owner, is one of the best as far as I'm concerned. I happened to find Bill in 07 and I don't think anyone that I referred has been unhappy with his work. Noel

I can't agree more Noel! I'm still grateful for your post. Steve
C310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:48 PM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
If you plan ahead, is that Perry Legend shop hard to get into?. My Anthem seems to handle okay but I wouldn't mind getting it "dialed in" at the beginning of my ownership. I know it would be my dime.
hogdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:31 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogdriver View Post
If you plan ahead, is that Perry Legend shop hard to get into?. My Anthem seems to handle okay but I wouldn't mind getting it "dialed in" at the beginning of my ownership. I know it would be my dime.
No it's not hard to get into, but I would call a couple of days ahead. It's located a couple miles South of I-70 on U.S. 63 on the left if going South. Noel
loisjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:55 AM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Popping noise when turning at slow speeds

Sounds like the bell crank might need to be shimmed. Spartan did it for us under warranty on our 2013 Anthem DEQ. Not a big problem, just have it fixed at your next opportunity. Or could be coming from rear axles and the sound traveling up the chassis. Same sound, different fix. (From DSL417).
Old 09-08-2014, 11:56 AM   #8

Beth:
What and where is a bell crank?

Bob & Jennifer Stevens
2012 Aspire RBQ
Old 09-08-2014, 04:17 PM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussies View Post
Beth:
What and where is a bell crank?

Bob & Jennifer Stevens
2012 Aspire RBQ
This picture provides about as much tech info I know. I suggest going thru CS to call Spartan and ask. It is not that uncommon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	73362  
Old 09-08-2014, 04:57 PM   #10

Thanks Beth.

Bob & Jennifer Stevens
2012 Aspire RBQ