Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-08-2014, 01:43 PM   #1

Seattle RV Show

Went to the Seattle RV show last night with VFW (Very Favorite Wife) and two of our neighbors. Neighbors looking for a large 5th wheel and we were looking at Anthems.
While going in to a 44SL I overheard the couple coming out marveling at the fit & finish and saying they were going to cancel their Tiffin Allegro Bus and buy an Anthem.
I used the expression "Spacious Living" in the SL and the Entegra rep just smiled.
With this exposure to the Seattle and PNW market it is a good thing that Entegra expanded their production facility. Lots of Winnebago & Tiffin up here.
Having only seen a Cornerstone in person before my VFW came out impressed with the 44SL and LOVED the 44 DLQ they were showing s well.
Now the decision is buy a 2014 now or wait for the 2015s.
Decisions, decisions.
monroesilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-08-2014, 02:30 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
If you order now, most likely will be a 2015 anyway, unless you take a dealer pre-ordered 2014.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:18 PM   #3

Problem with Seattle is there is only one dealer for Entegra that I know of. They are a horrible dealer,we were shocked when Entegra let them carry their brand. We went to California to get our Anthem
zman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:24 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
As certified SL Bigots, I assure you you can't go wrong no matter the year.

Dave is right as usual - an order now will be likely a 2015 anyway
Old 02-09-2014, 01:44 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman62 View Post
Problem with Seattle is there is only one dealer for Entegra that I know of. They are a horrible dealer,we were shocked when Entegra let them carry their brand. We went to California to get our Anthem
I know. I went down to their lot a couple of weeks ago, expressed an interest in the 44Sl, gave my number to a salesguy and never heard back. He kept trying to push me into a 2013 Cornerstone. Unfortunately, we have very few choices for RV dealerships near Seattle. Poulsbo handles Tiffin and they are very proud of them price wise. Another dealer a little north handles Winne/Itasca. The Entegra dealer also sells Newmar. Easy to compare side by side but the sales force is a joke.
Entegra, if you are reading, you may wish to reconsider the dealership you have chosen to represent you in the Seattle area. When I buy the Anthem it will be from MHSRV, LD or RVONE. Don't mind a little drive as long as I don't have to deal with PITAs.
monroesilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:14 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Are you talking about Pohlsons...I tried to talk to them early on in 2013. PITA was an accurate description. Buy from those that want to sell (the big guys mentioned) and develop a service relationship with who you are comfortable.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:11 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by monroesilk View Post
I know. I went down to their lot a couple of weeks ago, expressed an interest in the 44Sl, gave my number to a salesguy and never heard back. He kept trying to push me into a 2013 Cornerstone. Unfortunately, we have very few choices for RV dealerships near Seattle. Poulsbo handles Tiffin and they are very proud of them price wise. Another dealer a little north handles Winne/Itasca. The Entegra dealer also sells Newmar. Easy to compare side by side but the sales force is a joke.
Entegra, if you are reading, you may wish to reconsider the dealership you have chosen to represent you in the Seattle area. When I buy the Anthem it will be from MHSRV, LD or RVONE. Don't mind a little drive as long as I don't have to deal with PITAs.
Go talk to Richardson's Rv in Riverside/Meneffe (Chris). I worked for weeks with MHSRV,LD and RVONE. Richardsons blew them away price wise. The big three told me that was impossible. I didnt even have to work at it with Richardsons. I told them what I wanted to pay and they did it. Great place to work with. They are the biggest Jayco dealership and as a result have a good relationship with Jayco. They want to make a statement with Entegra and as a result are on a mission to move coaches.
zman62 is offline   Reply With Quote