Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-07-2020, 08:06 AM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Seelevel blk tank nbo code

Getting nbo code on the black tank sensor display. This just started. According to the manual, this means that the bottom sensor is not showing. I don’t know if the tank has one or two sensors. If it has one sensor, I can reprogram the display. Did a 12v reset and that didn’t fix the issue. Any help would be appreciated
Capt. Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-07-2020, 02:03 PM   #2

Capt.,

While reworking my wet-bay area I had removed the panel and found that one of the sensors had fallen off the side of a tank. It was hanging in between the black and grey tank.
It had been attached with double sided tape, I was able to reach in and reattach it. If I remember correctly it was my mid-level black tank monitor. I never saw a code making me aware of the issue, I happened upon it by chance.
You may try taking a look in there and see if a sensor had become detached.
2017 Cornerstone 45B - FMCA-#489135
2012 Scion XB - Pushing hard
jrugarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 02:05 PM   #3

On second thought, re-reading your post...
Maybe a good cleaning of the tank would remove debris that could be remaining, causing an inaccurate reading.
Old 05-07-2020, 03:22 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrugarber View Post
Capt.,

While reworking my wet-bay area I had removed the panel and found that one of the sensors had fallen off the side of a tank. It was hanging in between the black and grey tank.

It had been attached with double sided tape, I was able to reach in and reattach it. If I remember correctly it was my mid-level black tank monitor. I never saw a code making me aware of the issue, I happened upon it by chance.

You may try taking a look in there and see if a sensor had become detached.

Thanks. I’ll give both a try
Old 05-07-2020, 04:13 PM   #5

I think the sensors John is talking about are for the lights on your toilet flush. That has no bearing on your see level system. The see level has strips glued on the outside surface of the tank. The strips are calibrated to the particular tank they are fasten to. If part of it is bad the whole strip would have to be replaced, but as John said it’s possible the tank needs to be flushed out.
Rollin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 05:05 PM   #6

I had this problem but mine said “ntp”- no top sender. I contacted Garnet Industries whi told me this:
It sounds like you have stacked senders, two senders on one tank, and the top sender is not communicating. OR…. The display believes there should be two senders and just needs to be reprogrammed for a single sender. Since your wet bay display is reading fine I believe the inside display is the culprit and needs to be reprogrammed. Not knowing your display model, I have attached the manual for our model 709 RV gauge which you can find display programming on page 9. Follow these instructions to program the display for one sender. This should correct the issue, if not please let us know so we can find a solution for you.

You need to reprogram for one sender which should solve your issue. I hope this helps you.
Lisa
Old 05-07-2020, 05:18 PM   #7

J.H.... I guess I hadn't thought that "cause and effect' through to the end! Thanx.

Lisa,

Great response, I will file it for my records but ...the attachment didn't come thru.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:28 PM   #8

I didn’t send the attachment, that was just their email response. It’s Garnet Instruments, go to their support page where you can search for manuals. See Level II 709- it may not be the exact one but the reprogramming is the same and super simple. Or email them your issue, they’re very responsive.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:32 PM   #9

Got it.... my wine glass clouded my vision!
Old 05-07-2020, 05:57 PM   #10

The programming instructions are on pg 9 of the manual.
Old 05-08-2020, 05:02 AM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Thanks all for the replies. I did a 12v reset now vegatouch shows 1/4 full black tank all the time, empty or full. The wet bay sensor still says the “nbo” code. Today I will flush and clean black tank to see if that helps. BTW the sensor for the main toilet is working fine.
Old 05-09-2020, 03:17 PM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Tried everything. Still no luck fixing the sensor error. Will just live with it for now. Thanks
Old 05-09-2020, 05:53 PM   #13

https://www.garnetinstruments.com/wp...anual_v3.6.pdf

Pg 9 will tell you how to reprogram for one sensor.
Old 05-10-2020, 06:26 AM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalisa View Post
https://www.garnetinstruments.com/wp...anual_v3.6.pdf

Pg 9 will tell you how to reprogram for one sensor.

Thanks

Tags
tank