Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-03-2022, 08:48 AM   #1

Sharing a couple of plumbing drawings - Entegra Esteem 27U

Good morning. In preparation for winterizing our rig, and after a couple of plumbing system modifications, I thought it wise to prepare a couple of drawings to document the plumbing system on our coach.

One drawing is a schematic of the plumbing system, which pretty accurately describes how the various devices are interconnected. It is a schematic only, and is not a "geographical" representation.

The other drawing is intended to suggest how it is connected, physically. The upper portion depicts the devices and plumbing on the passenger side of the vehicle. The lower portion depicts the same, on the driver's side. The upper right portion depicts the configuration across the back of the coach behind the drawers and under the wardrobe.

Two modifications to our coach are represented, but aside from those two things, these might be of some value to other owners of the 27U design. Ours is a 2021 model year. One modification was to add a "whole coach" RO system. The other was to add a hot water bypass system to allow having hot water present at the taps and shower without wasting fresh water and without unnecessarily filling the gray tank. We felt that this second modification was particularly valuable with the "tankless" water heater that Entegra chose to put in this coach. Seems like a super idea in theory, but not really very appropriate for the application.

I'm not looking for input, really, but just sharing what might be useful information for some. Cheers all, and happy RV'ing!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Plumbing - Schematic.pdf (36.6 KB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf Plumbing - System Physical Configuration.pdf (44.2 KB, 56 views)
K7JV is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-03-2022, 12:45 PM   #2

Nice!

Would you mind pushing those over to the Files section of the board?

That’s where I tell people to go to first when they’re looking for any documentation on their coach. If it’s embedded in a thread, it’s harder (at least for me) to find.
Old 10-03-2022, 08:32 PM   #3

I tried, but don't know if it worked. And if it did work, it may have only let me upload one. I've never been there, before.
Old 10-04-2022, 05:45 AM   #4

If you go to “Files” - click on the “My Files” link. Anything you’ve added should show up.

If none do, then click “Add”. Fill in the subject line and add any comments you might want to add. Scroll to the bottom and click the button “Add File”. Select your file. I don’t remember if you have to click another button to actually load the file like you have to do when adding pictures to a thread. If you do, quite often you will see a note that says “loading file”.

You can only load 1 file at a time.

Make sure your subject description clearly ID’s the coach make/model and what it is.

FWIW - I did a quick search on the term “plumbing” and neither of your files showed up (and that they didn’t is what triggered my comment about file description detail).
Old 10-04-2022, 06:55 AM   #5

After I believe that I successfully added at least one photo and submitted it, I got a window that said the posting would be reviewed. Someone probably checks it out before it goes into the "Files" library. I don't see it yet, either. It didn't look like there were may drawings in that part of the forum, and it looked like they might have been submitted few and far between, so I don't know how valuable that feature might be. But I'll see if I can complete the process. Thank you for the suggestion.
Old 10-04-2022, 07:02 AM   #6
Community Administrator

Here’s a link to your file.

https://www.irv2.com/forums/download...do=file&id=422

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 08:48 AM   #7

Awesome! Per CLIFFTALL, it looks like you got it to work!

I’m sure your posting will save someone hours of work or dollars from their wallet!

Tags
entegra, plumbing