Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-08-2016, 06:25 PM   #15

Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Scout View Post
Curious--given the newness of these failures on 2017 models, what is there to suggest that the replacement radiator will be any better than the OEM one that just failed?
Because most of us aren't having problems. Just like other brands.
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
Victory Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-08-2016, 09:15 PM   #16

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1481256870.779186.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	146296Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1481256893.056926.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	146297

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum Eric Linde
Ericlinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 09:23 PM   #17

As I reported in a previous post we replaced the radiator ourselves, Spartan shipped the whole assembly to us! When we separated the radiator from the air cooler this is what we found for vibration dampening between radiators. We reported it to spartan along with photos. We added additional rubber and hopefully this alleviates the problem. Our radiator failed in the upper right corner right where these rubber pieces go. Sorry about the double post but I am just learning how to attach. Gary Jones is walking me through it

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum Eric Linde
Ericlinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 09:25 PM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
That upper corner is more rare...that is also where mine leaked, and it was obvious it was leaking because the white dried tail ran across the outside and inside of the radiator. It also tends to run down and catch in the inside tray of the radiator and takes on the appearance that the leak is in the bottom corner.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 02:55 PM   #19

Update on service in Middlebury on 2017 Anthem:

Very happy to report outstanding service visit to Entegra December19-21 during extreme weather conditions -15 temperatures! Coach performed as advertised in cold weather and Entegra folks protected coach while in their care. Mary was my service contact and she acted extremely professional and followed up on every item and detail. Jimmy was my tech and all I can say he was great to work with. He fixed a couple of items he found while working on outlined items. Both were fun to work with.

My major concern was with Spartan issues and the following is update.

1. Radiator leaking was not from radiator but connecting hose/clamp easy fixed and checked w pressure test.
2. ABS alarm / fault indicator light on, again easy fix 1 loose connecting wire reconnected and taped for extra fixation. All other connections checked and taped.
3. Wheel seals leaking, false alarm......just brake dust.

Entegra Repairs:
2 recall items, a) mattress replace with new Sleep Number bed!
b) wiring harness in engine area fixed......
Installed new Vega system panel and updated software.....works great!
Installed RF monitor to DirecTV box.....Tighten up a couple of storage doors in basement area......Repair mics. stuff......

Overall, great visit and both Entegra and Spartan folks were easy to work with and would give both organizations A Plus rating on repairs. Also, great communication which included written (documented issues and repair steps), verbal (explaining repair and establishing timelines) and telephone updates during the course of the visit.

PS Concerning "Changes at Entegra" I was there during -15 temperatures and Holiday Season and all I observed was a group of highly motivated people enjoying doing their jobs in service area. I was even asked to be a judge in and "ugly sweater contest"!!
TgovSr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 10:24 AM   #20

The best part to me is...this sounds like standard Entegra/Middlebury CS experience. About how mine went a year ago there.
RubiconTrail is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spartan