Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-08-2020, 12:02 PM   #1

Superlative Accolade Dealerships

Hi everyone, we're interested in purchasing and are interested in those of you that have had good and bad post purchase service and repairs. We live in NYS but are willing to travel to a dealership that treats it's customers with respect and honesty.
pdogii is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-08-2020, 01:26 PM   #2

Superlative Accolade Dealerships

NIRVC at any of their locations isn’t “close” to NYS, but they are growing and their newest location is near Nashville. I don’t think you will find a better organization from top to bottom than NIRVC. You owe it to yourself to check them out and read the frequent praise they get here and in the Newmar subfourm here, as well
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 02:43 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
I think you will find 50 to 1 on this forum have our trust in NIRVC. Of those probably 99 out of 100 came from a previous dealer. I drove 625 miles, going past my previous dealer, to purchase my second Entegra from NIRVC. You will not find a better dealer.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 03:08 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
I would not buy from the large NYS dealer, also with stores in other states. I am going through heck(sp) trying to get warranty work done on a new 2021. It takes several calls to the service dept. to even get someone to answer the phone. The only way to communicate with the manager is by text.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:16 PM   #5

Entegra is delivered by NIRVC- Atlanta (Probably closest to you). I did not pay attention to your interest in an Accolade dealer specifically so I hope that my general information that follows accurately describes dealers for the Accolade. While not close, NIRVC at all locations are great places for service as well as sales. My only place for service for the past 6 years has been NIRVC, and I have bought my Cornerstone from them. Like everywhere else, they make mistakes, and goof up things on occasion, but the difference is that they are honest and own up to their mistakes. We are cheerleaders. We bought our first Entegra from the huge dealer in Texas and we had so much problem getting out of their parking lot with our brand new coach that the wife and I said "We are never going back .....". Our Entegra dealer is any of the NIRVC locations.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 08:54 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
RV One in Albany gave us the best price and trade deal far and away!!! But it took about 2 years to get everything right. It was impossible to deal with service until we spoke with Mark Strollo at the Tampa show. After that RV One Orlando did very well by us for service.
I don't see us replacing this one but if we do We will speak with NIRVC!
Cousin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 11:48 AM   #7

I’ve purchased more than a few cars, trucks, boats and motorhomes in my life. Prior to meeting and getting to know Brett Davis (founder/CEO of National Indoor RV Centers) and Angie Morell (NIRVC’s Director of Relationship Sales) in mid-2016, my attitude toward dealers was, “Here’s the check, give me the keys, probably won’t see you later.”

I and many others could give you a list of reasons to seriously consider NIRVC, but the short version is embodied in Angie’s title with the word “relationship.” I won’t attempt to put words in Brett’s mouth, but from our first meeting with him and every interaction since, it has been clear that his operating philosophy is to build relationships first and have confidence that the rest will follow. And it’s not just Brett and Angie – that attitude is pervasive throughout the entire organization.

You might (or might not) find a better deal somewhere else, but if you want a lasting business (and personal) relationship with some of the finest people on the planet, NIRVC is the place to go.
LWBAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 02:27 PM   #8

[QUOTE=LWBAZ;5513774
I and many others could give you a list of reasons to seriously consider NIRVC, but the short version is embodied in Angie’s title with the word “relationship.” .[/QUOTE]

Agree wholeheartedly - I haven't been burned badly in the past, but that is because I could fix the most of the problems that occurred in my 5ver and pull trailer, and didn't need to rely on the dealer, which would have left us with the same headaches we read about here. I won't buy from a dealer unless I get the sense they are in it for the long haul too.

We've seen 20 or so NIRVC YouTube videos and like how thorough Angie is. We've been able to cross check several videos with other Youtubers (Matt and Mount Comfort) that show the same model RV. She's always more detailed than the others but we also gain from their perspectives too.

She reached out a while ago and we replied - we'll see how things go.
pdogii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 04:45 PM   #9

Texas Boomers Club
Agree. I don't think you can go wrong with NIRVC on either sales or service.

Tags
dealer