Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-01-2020, 10:02 AM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Tadd's Leaving

Just got an email from Brett that Tadd is leaving NIRVC. Bummer! I've always thought he had too many balls in the air, so now maybe he can slow down a bit. I for one will miss him. I hope he is at the AIM rally so we can properly send him off.
Marcosdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-01-2020, 11:14 AM   #2

I should know, but where & when is AIM rally?
buck58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 11:51 AM   #3

Got the same email and will post it below so all can see the details. Hate to see Tadd leave but totally understand, he was spreading himself too thin.

Dear NIRVC family,

“Some people come into our lives, stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same”. Our President, Tadd Jenkins, is one of those individuals in my life. It has always been an honor to call Tadd my friend.

I met Tadd six years ago when he was President of Jayco’s Motorized Division, and Tadd quickly became a very close friend and confidant. Through “thick and thin” Tadd has always been a rock for me!

Tadd a.k.a. (affectionately known as) “Taddnado” to many of you, could always be counted on for a never ending stream of ideas to solve problems, or push our company forward. Shaun Huxford has the best description I’ve ever heard when he said “Tadd is all about getting to YES!” Tadd simply will not be distracted from achieving any goal.

Tadd has not only left his footprints on my heart, he has also left them on National Indoor RV Centers. Our company has seen its greatest growth under Tadd’s leadership. With NIRVC’s growth has come a much heavier commitment of time and travel for Tadd, which has come at the expense of his children and their family business.

There is a universal truth we all have to face, whether we want to or not, all things come to an end. “Leaves fall, you close the book, you say goodbye”. Unfortunately, today is one of those very sad days when we as a company must say goodbye to our dear friend Tadd, so he can spend more time with his children.

Personally, I am extremely saddened by Tadd’s departure. However, I am also a firm believer in, “families come first“. So, it is with a tremendous amount of reluctance, I am honoring Tadd’s request to return home to his children and their family business. I invite all of you to join me in extending our heartfelt thanks to Tadd, as well as our love and support in all his future successes as he returns home to his children and their family business.

Onward,

Brett

Sent from my iPhone
Old 09-01-2020, 12:10 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

I first met Tadd about 10 years ago when he first stepped in as Sales Manager for Entegra and it's been a real pleasure to count him as a friend. Tadd has done miracles in the RV world and his departure will truly leave a black hole in the RV industry. But after all he has done and accomplished he certainly deserves to be able to spend more time home with his family. I wish him all the best.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 12:32 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
It is indeed a sad day to see Tadd leaving. Having purchased my first Entegra under the Taddless leadership, when he returned, he promised me his first goal was to create a Quality Control department. It was started before we left Entegra on that particular visit. Tadd was true to his word and for that I am grateful. I am sure he is going to be missed at NIRVC. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors Tadd.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 06:01 PM   #6

We first met Tadd at the 2015 Tampa Super Show and after a lengthy discussion about Motorhomes in general and Entegra's in particular we quickly realized we had met a very special individual with a passion for what he was doing.

Needless to say the purchase of our Anthem was all on Tadd's assurance we would get a quality Motorhome and we did !

We've missed him since our parking lot talk his last day at Entegra and will miss his departure from NIRVC however we totally understand and wish him and his Family ALL THE BEST !

No RV anymore !
Hayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 06:41 AM   #7

Never met him, we briefly said hello and smiled to each other as he was leading a couple into the coach we were exiting at the FMCA rally in Madison a few years ago. Guessing they got a first rate tour!
Wishing Tadd and his family all the best.
bevandtomH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:42 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
There will never be a greater ambassador of the industry than Tadd. He never wanted to just sell a coach, he wanted a customer and a friend for life! He certainly got one in me. Three of my coaches were Tadd’s doing!
I will miss his boundless enthusiasm! I guess I’m going to have to start buying cars in Idaho!
With the success of his other businesses, I doubt that he will actually slow down but at least there will be more nights at home. I wish him and his family nothing but the absolute best!
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 07:49 PM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Tadd's Leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck58 View Post
I should know, but where & when is AIM rally?

The next one is in Kanab, Utah (not sure of those dates but it is on the web site) and then Fredricksburg, TX in December 7-11, I think. And a just announced TN rally next June.

Tadd will be missed - we didn’t know him well but had experience with him both at Entegra and enjoying his company at AIM rallies. I wouldn’t want to be the person - or persons - who have to fill his shoes at NIRVC. He’ll be a hard act to follow.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 12:58 PM   #10

Not much I can say about Tadd that hasn’t already been said. He’s a great guy and I’m proud to call him a friend.

We met Tadd for the time in July 2016 when he gave us a personally guided tour of the Entegra manufacturing plant. And then he invited us to join an employee lunch in the Class C plant, were we had the opportunity to meet and talk with the Bontrager brothers (Derald & Wilbur) and their mother Bertha. I didn’t take the photo below, but I’m including it because it radiates what a delightful person Bertha is.

For any of you concerned about Tadd leaving NIRVC, just keep in mind he left Entegra once too, only to return not all that long thereafter. So I’m figuring he’ll be back soon enough.
Attached Images

LWBAZ is offline   Reply With Quote