Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-27-2017, 10:26 PM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
From my experience the chassis was in dire need of lube. Went thru several tubes of grease on my initial service and couldn't believe how much easier the wheel turned after proper lubrication.

Enjoy that new coach!
UncleJamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-28-2017, 04:44 AM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGarrett50 View Post
Good suggestion on the drive route @jmcarter. Will do! We plan to look close at everything & have in writing any "show" damage will be corrected before delivery.

Don't have a Direct TV receiver from home to take, so I wonder if I can exercise the antenna without it?
There is a curvy highway that is south of I-4, runs parallel to I-4 back to I-75. That is the highway I found out how bad my steering was when it was pulsating. Do plan on a lube job as Spartan sends the chassis out with just enough grease for assemble, not road conditions.

LD might have a test receiver they use to install other sat systems.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 05:56 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
There is a curvy highway that is south of I-4, runs parallel to I-4 back to I-75. That is the highway I found out how bad my steering was when it was pulsating. Do plan on a lube job as Spartan sends the chassis out with just enough grease for assemble, not road conditions.

LD might have a test receiver they use to install other sat systems.
Good advice Jerry. Thanks! Right now, I'm planning to take I-4 up to Plant City, exit and take Rt 39 to Zephyrhills and then US 301 back down to LD. About 48 miles if they let me. Should be able to get highway and surface reaction this way.
McGarrett50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 06:58 AM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
That is also a good route. If I-4 is jammed up like it usually is, do some straight miles on I-75 at 70 mph to make sure it tracks straight at highway speed.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote