Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-06-2022, 01:16 PM   #1

tecma toilet on anthem 21

we emptied tanks and just noticed light in mid ship bath is blinking between green and yellow. tried a 12 volt reset but didn't help. back toilet is solid green. couldn't find anything in manual wondered if anyone else has had this issue and what they did. Tried flushing the toilet thinking some toilet paper might have gotten caught but didn't help. thanks
lands is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-06-2022, 02:00 PM   #2

Try to hold the flush button for 10 seconds and see if the toilet will flush. You have different sensors for each toilet. You could be having an issue with the sensors and that’s why the lights are flashing. Reach out to any Nirvc service department for any further repairs. Let me know if that allows you to flush the toilet snd what the lights do. Thanks
Bobby Dowdle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 02:08 PM   #3

And if that doesn’t work, try flushing more water into the tank. We get the same green/yellow flash on our rear bath only after a days travel. We also find doing a load of laundry will clear it. Go figure.
bevandtomH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 02:28 PM   #4

thanks all, we can flush the toilet it is just the light is blinking yellow/green and it should just be green. We will watch it and see if it clears. the good news is the new tank sensors seem to work great. We have an appointment at nirv in phoenix in January so will add to list if necessary.
Old 11-06-2022, 03:15 PM   #5

Just my 2 cents worth, but if your Tecma has a 2-button flush control panel like mine does, those lights are for indicating the tank level of your black tank.
Tecma has available a pair of black tank level sensors that work with your toilet control to indicate as follows.

Green LED indicates a black tank level below 50 or 60% full.
Yellow LED indicate above 50 - 60% but below 90 -95% full.
Red LED indicates above 90 - 95% black tank level with maybe 10 flushes
of tank capacity left before the black tank is "full!!

These values are based upon where on the side of your black tank the installer placed the sensors, but these values are what my Tecma are set at.

I hope this helps.

Felix & Becky, 2007 CC Allure Sunset Bay, 31448
Vancouver, WA
fstruys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 04:40 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Attach a hose to black tank sprayer. Fill tank to about 80% then drain tank. Doing this a couple of times should clean the insides of the tank. Check also to see that your sensors haven’t come loose.
B-Man49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 08:02 AM   #7

our tank sensors are working the vega says 20%. It is the sensor for the toilet. We can flush it is just blinking green and yellow.
Old 11-07-2022, 11:04 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Customer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by lands View Post
thanks all, we can flush the toilet it is just the light is blinking yellow/green and it should just be green. We will watch it and see if it clears.
Have you considered this:

https://www.thetford.com/customer-support/

Customer Support

How May We Help You?

Welcome to the Thetford website. Our Customer Service Department is dedicated to ensuring that your experience with our products meets and exceeds your needs and expectations.

We’re always interested in hearing from you. You can reach a Customer Service Representative by calling us at: 1-800-543-1219.

Just a phone call away. It's their product, the may have an answer.

Take care,
Stu
Old 11-07-2022, 03:37 PM   #9

My rear toilet stays yellow all the time. 1/2 bath works correctly. I don't even pay attention to the rear one anymore. However it'll be interesting to see if that changes when I get a new controller (or whatever it is called) at the end of the month. I'm trying to fix my rear toilet as it won't flush when it is hot in the bathroom (like after a day of driving) and NIRVC says I need a new controller. I'll let you know if that changes how the light behaves.
GeezerViz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 09:59 AM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
It is a normal indication

This is normal. There is a strip on the side of your black tank that sends a signal to the indictor light in your bathroom. This is separate from the strip that tells indicates the tank level on your SeeLevel tank monitor. It means your level is at the edge of low- and mid-level. Flush a few more times and the yellow will come on solid. Take a little out of your tank and the green will come on solid. It is nothing to worry about.

Tags
anthem, ecm, tecma, toilet