Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-27-2022, 06:25 AM   #2689

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty56 View Post
Moved into the new cornerstone 45J (moved out of the Aspire) but i wanted to show some of the mods I had Lazydays complete before we moved in. They did a great job and you cannot tell the difference between factory and aftermarket. If you had some mods completed post them for others. Keep the ideas coming. The pictures you are looking at is a medicine cabinet custom made for the bathroom with an additional towel rack attached. Installed it on the wall between slide and fixed wall. Also had a remote controlled ceiling fan installed in bedroom. While talking to others with Entegra's at LD many owners are having mods done to fit their lifestyle. Post them
Road Armor suspension for those long dirt county roads back to places where I can get a great Nat Forest campsite because no one wants to drive 22 miles on dirt to get there.

A door on the island like area by the door behind the sink so I can get to ALL that space that you can't get to the way it was built. Got the idea from a two year earlier version of the same travel trailer that DID have the door. WTF? AND found 11 inch hardware pulls identical to the ones that were OEM but shorter. They make great pulls AND towel holders for kitchen and bathroom.

Doors openings under the bed so I don't have to lift it to put stuff in there... Next is under the dinette seats.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Door Mod 1 (2).jpg
Views:	9
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	366689  
Redfour5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-27-2022, 07:23 AM   #2690

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV Manager View Post
Love reading about all of the different mods. We are new owners of a 2014 Anthem . The previous owners removed the dishwasher and left essentially an open space with a shelf. Looking for recommendations for someone to make and install a door. I see that many of you reference Lazy Days. Will they work on a coach that was not purchased from them for these types of modifications.

Currently on the east coast until November then headed to California so can travel to have the work done.

Iíll second the recommendation for RV Wood Design. You could call and make an appointment on your way west. They do excellent work. Personally, I would work with almost anyone else before I used Lazy Days. I had several friends who have had their coaches seriously damaged while at one of their facilities. YMMV Congratulations on your new coach. Wishing you many happy miles of safe traveling.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 04:43 PM   #2691

Entegra Owners Club
Last week I spoke with a Wood Design rep at the Entegra Homecoming. I was very impressed with the photos of their work. They can do just about anything you desire and match any finish. Their past customers seem very satisfied. They were quoting their first open slot in mid-September, and perhaps it is later by now.

I can personally strongly recommend Custom Coach in Ormond Beach, FL who did extensive customizing on my coach. Great folks who do great work and can also do just about anything you desire and match any finish.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 05:10 PM   #2692

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Love reading about all of the different mods. We are new owners of a 2014 Anthem . The previous owners removed the dishwasher and left essentially an open space with a shelf. Looking for recommendations for someone to make and install a door. I see that many of you reference Lazy Days. Will they work on a coach that was not purchased from them for these types of modifications.
Currently on the east coast until November then headed to California so can travel to have the work done.
If all you are looking for is a door, there are many on line companies that can make one for you. Here is one https://www.cabinetdoors.com/

I removed the oven in mine (DW never used it) and replaced it with an under counter ice maker which we use all the time. This is similar to what I installed. https://www.lowes.com/pd/EdgeStar-15...eel/5005373289
Towing 2014 Ford Explorer
veraken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 04:02 AM   #2693

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
On the Aspire in your model year the dishwasher was not standard and that space had a pull out drawer. It's a deep cabinet so that made access to the contents much easier. Here are some photos from my 2013 you can use for reference:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AyQ2hQZTopSX1L9K7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vkDebjhvPMvjmsAa9

I agree regarding avoidance of Lazydays, the other two shops mentioned have many happy customers.

If you want to go the DIY route, the woodwork on Entegra's is outsourced to Chace Industries in Indiana, I wouldn't be surprised if the other shops mentioned source their material from them. They can supply matching doors, face frame material and other items prefinished to match your existing finish.

However, while it can be done, they are very reluctant to deal with the end user directly, so the easiest thing to do is order the doors thru Entegra parts. It will take a few weeks plus there may be an additional set up charge if the finish is no longer in production. I have done this many times for assorted projects. Email me if you have any questions.

PS What finish do you have? I might still have the doors and pullout in Tuscan Glazed Maple finish - I removed them on my 2013 to install a dishwasher.
voltdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 07:25 PM   #2694

Magnetic AC Vent Cover Pictures

Attachment 367232

Attachment 367235

Attachment 367236

Attachment 367237

Attachment 367238
wg123howard is offline   Reply With Quote