Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-30-2022, 12:18 PM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzer View Post
That is so true. Most sponsors just pay the money and try to gain some sales via the additional marketing. NIRVC actually makes a commitment to providing assistance to any Entegra owner. Brett's approach to revamping the service side of the RV industry, and the commitment to making it happen, go far above "advertising" and in the long run it will reap rewards. A few more years and Brett's changes to the RV world would probably make for a good book.
I have been in marketing my entire adult life and I have thought the same thing many times. First was my first delivery at NIRVC, the second was unbelievable service at that deliver and third the service app development that will change the RV service industry. Brett Davis and NIRVC is rewriting the RV dealership business.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-30-2022, 12:41 PM   #16

As has been well-stated in many of these posts, Brett is very astute businessman. I have the utmost respect for him in that regard, but of greater significance to me personally is that Brett and Angie are two of the most genuine individuals I’ve ever known. I have similar admiration for others within the NIRVC organization, but Brett and Angie have been the standard bearers from the beginning and remain so to this day.
LWBAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 09:39 AM   #17

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I totally agree. NIRVC is raising the bar every day. They are our dealer for life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevandtomH View Post
Not sure if this has been done formally, but a BIG THANKS to Bobby Dowdle and NIRVC for monitoring this forum for owners of the brands they represent!

I, like many read, post, have questions, and sometimes, problems.
It’s like having a Service Advisor/Tech on call 24/7.

I know that there are many good dealers out there, but NIRVC demonstrates why they are head and shoulders above when it comes to the word Service.
Wil_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 02:43 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
But remember, Brett is the CEO and his balliwick is not service.

Gary
Absolutely, the fact that he took the time to reach out is amazing. Customer for life.
buddy110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 02:58 PM   #19

I agree with all about how great NIRVC is. I have met Brett and he truly cares. The dealer in Las Vegas has been great with sales, service and storage. Top notch.
randystu is offline   Reply With Quote