Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-13-2019, 06:00 AM   #71

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojack View Post
I think just the tours are shut down so people do not see the new units being made before the official showing.
That makes sense. Need to finish the first cup before posting.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-13-2019, 08:55 AM   #72

That front axle and tire upgrade on the Anthem is a big improvement I think

Does anyone know what the "AquaHot reporter module" does? I tried googling it but didn't find much
Old 02-13-2019, 07:53 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
The joints are not the best. I recently got to sit in a somewhat older Beaver coach, and the woodwork in that Beaver was fantastic..... not even in the same league with current Entegra Coaches..... now, if we wanted amazing woodwork, we would be paying a LOT more money for our coaches..... What we have is nice, and I have no regrets about my coach, but DeeGee is pretty accurate.

Gary
I can (and have) made better joints many times. I have a 44A, with the desk option. Since I can't go full-time for a while yet, it seems pretty probable that I will be (finally!) retired before we go. That makes the desk superfluous. It isn't usable now, having broken when a tech was working on the TV lift. Rather than repairing the unsupported desk only to have it break again, I'm thinking of replacing that whole area with a properly constructed cabinet. The biggest worry is, is it going to make the rest of the woodwork look like crap?
Old 02-13-2019, 10:02 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsayler View Post

Does anyone know what the "AquaHot reporter module" does? I tried googling it but didn't find much

It provides a built in diagnostics and test tools capability. Will be available within the Vega Touch as well as panel mounted in AH bay.
MxChief66-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 03:12 PM   #75

We have the Flexsteel theater seats in our 2019 Anthem 44F. We just sat in the 2020 equivalent couches here at Entegra...and, my goodness, the couch changes are pretty nice. I'm way too fat for our current FLexsteel furniture. The cushions aren't enough and our couch is a bit flimsy. The new couches are REALLY nice, sturdy, and feel like they have twice the padding but 'softer'.

...pretty tempting.
chasingsixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 06:54 AM   #76

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingsixty View Post
We have the Flexsteel theater seats in our 2019 Anthem 44F. We just sat in the 2020 equivalent couches here at Entegra...and, my goodness, the couch changes are pretty nice. I'm way too fat for our current FLexsteel furniture. The cushions aren't enough and our couch is a bit flimsy. The new couches are REALLY nice, sturdy, and feel like they have twice the padding but 'softer'.

...pretty tempting.
I understand that they have started doing the tours of the factory yesterday. That is great and we will schedule ours next week. I will be interested in trying out the Villa seating. We also finding that the flex steel theater seating in the Anthem is not that comfortable. The Cornerstone flex steel seats maybe better.

Gary S.
2017 Chevrolet Tahoe, M&G Braking, Blue Ox Avail
gswindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 10:22 AM   #77

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by gswindle View Post
I understand that they have started doing the tours of the factory yesterday. That is great and we will schedule ours next week. I will be interested in trying out the Villa seating. We also finding that the flex steel theater seating in the Anthem is not that comfortable. The Cornerstone flex steel seats maybe better.

Gary S.
Hey Gary,
Please let me know how the coach’s driver’s seat is. I was wondering if they have stiffened up the captains chairs.
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 12:37 PM   #78

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowabeachbum View Post
Hey Gary,
Please let me know how the coach’s driver’s seat is. I was wondering if they have stiffened up the captains chairs.
We are going to try to go next Tuesday. I will let you know how they are.

Gary S.
2017 Chevrolet Tahoe, M&G Braking, Blue Ox Avail
gswindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 12:48 PM   #79

Our experience is that our theater seats are OK comfortable. However, our opinion is that the seats need to have the ability to adjust the back and the footrest separately. To get the footrest out to even a 45 degree angle, you have to start putting the headrest and back down to about a 45 degree angle. If you wanted the footrest fully horizonal, the backrest section is essentially horizontal, e.g., you are laying flat (or as flat as you get with the theater seats). The DW and I both find that there are times we would like the footrest out essentially flat, but would like to watch TV and the backrest essentially vertical (or as vertical as it normally is)

And the other "wish item" would be that the console between the two theater seats and the third theater seats would be either removable or the top part above the seat be able to be tilted back. As it is now, no one can stretch out for a nap on the three seats if that was what they would have liked to do. I believe that this is the system used in Vernon's custom made theater seats.

Comfort has been fine. DW and I will be interested in sitting in the 2020 seats.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:22 PM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
Our experience is that our theater seats are OK comfortable. However, our opinion is that the seats need to have the ability to adjust the back and the footrest separately. To get the footrest out to even a 45 degree angle, you have to start putting the headrest and back down to about a 45 degree angle. If you wanted the footrest fully horizonal, the backrest section is essentially horizontal, e.g., you are laying flat (or as flat as you get with the theater seats). The DW and I both find that there are times we would like the footrest out essentially flat, but would like to watch TV and the backrest essentially vertical (or as vertical as it normally is)

And the other "wish item" would be that the console between the two theater seats and the third theater seats would be either removable or the top part above the seat be able to be tilted back. As it is now, no one can stretch out for a nap on the three seats if that was what they would have liked to do. I believe that this is the system used in Vernon's custom made theater seats.

Comfort has been fine. DW and I will be interested in sitting in the 2020 seats.

Gary
We just ordered the T-seats from Glasstop Our 18 Anthem W came with two couches. After seeing the theater seats at NIRVC we decided to upgrade to them. Another benefit is that we can relocate the sub woofer, which is now in the BR to the area directly below the center console. I measures it and it will fit
buddy110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 05:55 PM   #81

Does the 2020 Anthem have adaptive Cruise Control??
thanks
Van Sayler