Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-06-2021, 06:35 PM   #15
The Taj

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowabeachbum View Post
DW told me that it was a rule! New house, new furniture! Who’s goin argue with a rule! Not me!
Happy wife! Happy life! Rule to live by

2008 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QRP (traded in)
The Taj is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-07-2021, 06:37 AM   #16

Wow, we are certainly going up stream,!! We just paid pretty big bucks to have sofa removed and replaced with brand new Entergra theater seating. Sofa was horrible. We like the new recliners very much. With the tv straight across from us they seem to work well. First trip with them and so far all is good??

Safe travels all
FLYING BUTCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 08:35 AM   #17

.... Butch

A suggestion. Think about adding a signature section to your posts. As of right now, we know nothing about you and have no idea of what equipment you own or what you have if you post a question.... we are shooting blind to give you any information.

If you want to do it, go to the block top left named CP (control panel) and click and then go down left side and pick signature block and it will let you add three lines of information about you and your rig that is added to every post or comment you make.

Hope you are very active on here but a good signature will help everyone help you better.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 09:09 AM   #18

To the OP's question, yes I did. The new Omni has 2 position theater seating that don't recline and are very uncomfortable. Frankly if I went to a theater that had them in it I'd demand my money back. I knew what I was getting when I bought it so no particular foul. That said I replaced with a 2 position RecPro "sofa" which reclines individually. Very comfortable. These particular theater seats in the Omni as OEM were rather cheaply made and the backs do not come off which made removal from the RV problematic. When looking for replacement seating, make sure you get wall hugging design and something the backs come off for easy installation.
chunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 09:36 AM   #19

We just replaced our sofa with theatre seating in our Allegro Bus. Really comfortable. We are both on the tall side and the sofa was not deep enough.
We are very happy with the new seating.

2021 Tiffin Allegro Bus 35cp, 2014 Cadillac SRX toad
36PFT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
heat, heater, seat