Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-27-2016, 02:04 PM   #1

Thermostat Temp Sense Locations - Anthem

Where are the locations and the "physical look" of temperature sensing devices on 2015 Anthem 44B? I think there are three sensors, one for each zone of AC and heat.

I see three sensors that look the same in my coach. One is on the wood casing to the right of the co-pilot seat. A second one down near the floor right to the right of the half bath door, and the third on the wood wall to the left of the doorway into the back bathroom. Are those the sensors for the three AC and heat zones?

I believe there are two glass break sensors also. I believe they are flat black plastic "holes" in the wall. I see one on the left side of the doorway into the back bath, but can't find the sensor in the front of the coach.

Am I on the right track on these locations?

I searched for the answer and assume that this has been discussed before, but didn't find the thread.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-27-2016, 02:13 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
I see three sensors that look the same in my coach. One is on the wood casing to the right of the co-pilot seat. A second one down near the floor right to the right of the half bath door, and the third on the wood wall to the left of the doorway into the back bathroom. Are those the sensors for the three AC and heat zones?
Gary
Yes, from what I am told, those are the temp sensors for the three units. I don't know where the glass break sensor is.
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 03:05 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Gary,

You got them all correctly identified. The only other one is a second glass breakage sensor up front low down on the back side of the copilots cup holder area.

1300W Solar, 1200AH LiFePO4 FMCA F443497
757driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 09:16 AM   #4

Thanks Lynn and Don. Appreciate the information!!

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 03:45 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
Where are the locations and the "physical look" of temperature sensing devices on 2015 Anthem 44B? I think there are three sensors, one for each zone of AC and heat.

I believe there are two glass break sensors also. I believe they are flat black plastic "holes" in the wall. I see one on the left side of the doorway into the back bath, but can't find the sensor in the front of the coach.

Am I on the right track on these locations?

I searched for the answer and assume that this has been discussed before, but didn't find the thread.

Gary
It's also worth noting that the glass break sensors have an adjustment peg on them (open the lower cabinet drawer in the rear bathroom behind the sensor and you find a black plastic device that has a small peg on the bottom of it that can be rotated to increase or decrease sensitivity). I found out the hard way that my glass break sensor was too sensitive when I closed the bathroom door too vigorously setting off the glass break alarm at 11:30pm. That had me hopping for the key fob to turn the thing off.
classicalgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 09:19 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by classicalgas View Post
It's also worth noting that the glass break sensors have an adjustment peg on them (open the lower cabinet drawer in the rear bathroom behind the sensor and you find a black plastic device that has a small peg on the bottom of it that can be rotated to increase or decrease sensitivity). I found out the hard way that my glass break sensor was too sensitive when I closed the bathroom door too vigorously setting off the glass break alarm at 11:30pm. That had me hopping for the key fob to turn the thing off.
Did you adjust the front sensor as well?
757driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 01:36 PM   #7

I adjusted both of ours on our 2016 after setting off the alarm with coffee cups in the AM. Neighbors didn't appreciate the 5 AM wake up call !

No RV anymore !
Hayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 03:20 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
No I didn't
classicalgas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, thermostat