Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-02-2014, 01:22 PM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
Chuck,
We (and everyone else who knows what you have been going through) are so excited that the wait is finally over! I'll bet that if Joyce called you to come and get it, it must be perfect! We can't wait to hear the final results, and wish you both all the best and safe travels! Be sure to post photos so we all can ooh and ahh! When will you be in Tahoe? We will be there the weekend before Summerfest (June 6-8).
Flora is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-02-2014, 01:46 PM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora View Post
Chuck,
We (and everyone else who knows what you have been going through) are so excited that the wait is finally over! I'll bet that if Joyce called you to come and get it, it must be perfect! We can't wait to hear the final results, and wish you both all the best and safe travels! Be sure to post photos so we all can ooh and ahh! When will you be in Tahoe? We will be there the weekend before Summerfest (June 6-8).
Thank you ALL for the kind words and good wishes. Photos will follow once we have the MH. I sure hope it looks as nice as Bill in FL looked that he posted the other day.

We are also SO glad the wait is over. We are waiting for Joyce's call when she returns to work on Monday. Until she sees it, we are not leaving. We have been there a couple of times with LD and have decided when "Joyce" says it's ready, we will leave.

As late as we are getting the MH, we will probably not leave FL until the end of June, 1st of July. I have a lot of mods to do and get ready for 4-5 months of traveling. Salmon season starts in No. Cal. mid August so that is our target date to be out there.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:57 PM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
Just might see you in Indiana, Chuck. We will be at the factory the week of June 23rd.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:25 PM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRUSA14 View Post
Just might see you in Indiana, Chuck. We will be at the factory the week of June 23rd.
Please don't tell me I am going to be there that long! I would love to meet you Marc, but I hope to be back home in a couple of weeks to get ready for our summer travels.
Old 05-02-2014, 02:51 PM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
Oh, I thought you meant that you were not leaving for Indiana to get your coach until the end of June. Now I understand. You should be well on your way by then. Godspeed.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:58 PM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Chuck,
Congratulations. I am sure your coach will be more than satisfactory after what you have gone through, you certainly deserve it. After your experience hopefully all other deliveries will not be like yours.

Roy and Bonnie
2015 Anthem DEQ (on order)
ravens2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:19 PM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
Keep us posted! We'll be in Middlebury on May 11 and back again the end of the week. Maybe we cancross paths.

We're keeping our fingers crossed for you.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:40 PM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
I am waiting for the "new coach" photos.

I hope to be in Oregon this summer / fall. I will try and link up with you.

Sent from my iPhone
Curt and Grace
2014 Aspire 44U
Curtisgeiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:46 PM   #23

Entegra Owners Club
Best os luck, I am betting it will be right this time.
oneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:46 PM   #24

Chuck, good things come to those that wait, so your new rig should be great!! I wish you all the best on your delivery of your MH this time and hope you have the most wonderful experience imaginable. God bless and safe and happy travels!!
Old 05-03-2014, 04:49 AM   #25

Entegra Owners Club
Chuck

Congratulations on finally getting your coach. Your experience has helped us to set up a plan when our new Cornerstone arrives in June (hopefully.) When it arrives, and they have done the PDI, we plan on being at LD for a week, checking for and correcting any "bugs" that are present. Being newbies, we will take the class LD offers and get our toad rigged with a Blue Ox tow bar and an Air Force 1 Braking system. Once the coach meets our expectations, we plan on heading back toward Ft Lauderdale (home) and spending a week or two in the Keys and S Florida. Sort of a break in cruise. Then we plan on heading north, hopefully, NOT stopping at LD to address any new issues that might have occurred.

From there, we are heading north and eventually arriving in Charlotte, Mi. for the Spartan Academy - Aug 18 - 22. (Entegra specific classes were all filled.) Since Middlebury is "in the neighborhood", we plan on stopping at the factory to finally get a tour (I know - We did this part backwards. Most people go to the factory BEFORE getting the coach!) If there are any additional issues, we will be in the right place to get them addressed.

Hopefully, the next stop will not be the insane asylum!

With a bit of luck, most of this new adventure will be relatively painless, however, I think our plan gives us the best shot at getting things started out right.
Crippsfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:31 AM   #26

Your coach

Chuck- X2 on what Flora and others said!
Tom
bevandtomH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:47 AM   #27

Entegra Owners Club
Ralph, if I may make a suggestion, and the mistake I made dealing with LD. Have a Plan "B" being a motel to stay at and NOT sign any papers until you are satisfied they can deliver the coach as promised. They WILL rush you and promise you anything until they are paid, then it all changes.

It was after we signed the papers and wrote the check it was then that LD said there was "to much work and they would have to get factory approval". There was a month of "attempted" repairs right there. Do not believe much of what LD says, but all of what you see. I sure hope your delivery will be nothing like we experienced and it will be perfect, but do learn from my mistakes and walk if it's not a "new looking" MH that is safe to drive. I doubt that it will be and I still believe mine was one in 1,000, but a very expensive lesson in life.

Your plan sounds great! We came very close to one of us checking into the insane asylum. There was a lot more on this transaction that was never posted on the forum. Thankfully it will soon be all behind us.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:12 AM   #28

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltydog44 View Post
Keep us posted! We'll be in Middlebury on May 11 and back again the end of the week. Maybe we cancross paths.

We're keeping our fingers crossed for you.
We will be in Shipshewana that week and hope to meet up with you. We will be at Entegra a couple of times, one for the plant tour breakfast that Joyce does on Tuesday mornings. We haven't seen the new plant yet and looking forward to it. Looking forward to meeting you.