Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-01-2019, 05:35 AM   #43

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollin101 View Post
That’s true, plus with a limited number of seats available people that said they were coming and didn’t show prevented people that wanted to come from getting on the list.
For those that didnt make it to the Dinner not to worry. The entertainment was not that good, half way through the night probably more the half the attendees left. We waited around to the end for the door prizes but Entegra instead of calling the tickets just gave away the door prizes to whoever they wanted to...
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-01-2019, 04:00 PM   #44

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippelj View Post
It’s time to do the right thing. I taught sales training in the latter part of my career and these guys fail on both honesty and integrity unless they come through.
Honesty, integrity, and you forgot to mention intelligence.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 05:44 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayman View Post
I have no idea what happened at Lazydays, Tuscon regarding Entegra but Entegra's are very proudly displayed in the front row at LaMesa, Tuscon directly across the street from LD's !

Interesting to say the least.
hpykmpr47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 07:38 AM   #46

I believe most of us realize Lazyday's has for years been a dealership that was about making the most profit on everything they did. The uninformed buyer was always at their mercy while the well informed buyer " could " with lots of due diligence get a good deal. I understand some question if that's possible but in the purchase of our Entegra we sent out requests for prices to 5 dealers and LD's substantially bettered all by a significant amount.
After 3 1/2 years, multiple poor service visits , changes in operating ( limiting # of repairs per visit ) , poor management decisions and I'm not referring to the CC meal/drink debacle but the overall management attitude which relates to employee poor attitude. NO MORE ! Chuck you were/are correct.

No RV anymore !
Hayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 11:07 PM   #47

Quote:
I believe most of us realize Lazyday's has for years been a dealership that was about making the most profit on everything they did. The uninformed buyer was always at their mercy while the well informed buyer " could " with lots of due diligence get a good deal. I understand some question if that's possible but in the purchase of our Entegra we sent out requests for prices to 5 dealers and LD's substantially bettered all by a significant amount.
After 3 1/2 years, multiple poor service visits , changes in operating ( limiting # of repairs per visit ) , poor management decisions and I'm not referring to the CC meal/drink debacle but the overall management attitude which relates to employee poor attitude. NO MORE ! Chuck you were/are correct.

LD is no longer owned by Don Wallace and yes things have changed quite a bit now that a financial/equity group runs it. Ten years ago it looked like even the best intentioned sales person there many times had to do battle with the service advisors to get them to honor the terms of the sales agreement.
Old 02-04-2019, 05:59 AM   #48

Interesting stats if you check out the financials (ticker symbol LAZY). Might want to change the title of this thread.
Aside from everything, the most disappointing part of all of this is my sales person has not had any communication with me over this despite my direct email to him. I have a Lazydays identifier on the back of my coach and occasionally I get asked how they were to deal with. My response from here on in will be “pull up a chair my friend”.
Dippelj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 06:35 AM   #49

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilV View Post
LD is no longer owned by Don Wallace and yes things have changed quite a bit now that a financial/equity group runs it. Ten years ago it looked like even the best intentioned sales person there many times had to do battle with the service advisors to get them to honor the terms of the sales agreement.
I have been dealing with LD off and on since 2003. During that time, they have been bankrupted, employee owned, sold I don't know how many times with business practices getting worse each time. I HATE being lied to and LD would rather tell a lie when the truth would fit better. I would quit RV'ing if LD was the only types of dealers I had to deal with. I have paid the money once, so I purchased the right to share my horrible experiences about that company. JMO, bought and paid for I am sure the new owners, LAZY, will continue to bleed the company for profit only and not customer service. That has been gone for a long time.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:51 AM   #50

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippelj View Post
Interesting stats if you check out the financials (ticker symbol LAZY). Might want to change the title of this thread.
Aside from everything, the most disappointing part of all of this is my sales person has not had any communication with me over this despite my direct email to him. I have a Lazydays identifier on the back of my coach and occasionally I get asked how they were to deal with. My response from here on in will be “pull up a chair my friend”.
My Lazydays sticker came off a couple of years ago. Not gonna advertise for them.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:58 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRUSA14 View Post
My Lazydays sticker came off a couple of years ago. Not gonna advertise for them.
NO Dealership decals are a condition of my sale agreements on all vehicle purchases. Recently purchased a 2018 GMC Canyon and told the Sales Mgr no decal or no sale. He agreed but instead they put a license plate holder with dealership name which was promptly discarded !

No RV anymore !
Hayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 08:14 AM   #52

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
NO Dealership decals are a condition of my sale agreements on all vehicle purchases. Recently purchased a 2018 GMC Canyon and told the Sales Mgr no decal or no sale. He agreed but instead they put a license plate holder with dealership name which was promptly discarded !
X2, but LD put their Logo on anyway. It was left on the ground in the parking space before the coach left for Entegra. I hope LD saw it and got the hint.
Old 02-04-2019, 04:39 PM   #53

Just like everything everywhere else. You pay more for smaller portions at restaurants also. Even the lowly McD's Fillet O Fish is more expensive and the piece of "fish" is probably 1/3 smaller than it was a few years back.
Ret.LEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 04:58 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
I have been dealing with LD off and on since 2003. During that time, they have been bankrupted, employee owned, sold I don't know how many times with business practices getting worse each time. I HATE being lied to and LD would rather tell a lie when the truth would fit better. I would quit RV'ing if LD was the only types of dealers I had to deal with. I have paid the money once, so I purchased the right to share my horrible experiences about that company. JMO, bought and paid for I am sure the new owners, LAZY, will continue to bleed the company for profit only and not customer service. That has been gone for a long time.

I have never dealt with lazy days personally but have been on there website several times and can clearly see there sky high advertised prices.. that’s always my red flag to move on.. between that and reading your many post of negative comments about this dealership I would never shop there ... I just don’t get why a free dinner and drink would be any sort of reason to buy a motor home ..
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 05:18 AM   #55

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowejug View Post
I have never dealt with lazy days personally but have been on there website several times and can clearly see there sky high advertised prices.. that’s always my red flag to move on.. between that and reading your many post of negative comments about this dealership I would never shop there ... I just don’t get why a free dinner and drink would be any sort of reason to buy a motor home ..
Wise man. LD did help me sell my 14. The buyer of my coach lives in Tampa, with LD prices, he also moved on. He purchased my coach at a much better price and condition. He did shop LD and decided he wanted an Entegra. We are still in contact by phone, glad I can help him with parts, "how to" links on this forum, etc. without having to go to LD.

I can see why LD is trying to milk the Crown Club, LAZY stock has gone from $11.66 down to $6.55 currently, oops make that $6.15 this morning. They can't make it in service, so no more "free" drinks. From the current stock prices it looks like LD business practices over the years has finally caught up with them.
Old 02-05-2019, 05:51 AM   #56

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret.LEO View Post
Just like everything everywhere else. You pay more for smaller portions at restaurants also. Even the lowly McD's Fillet O Fish is more expensive and the piece of "fish" is probably 1/3 smaller than it was a few years back.
A Fillet O Fish is $2.00. An Entegra is $350,000 and up with a promise of ALL rights to the Crown Club for 3 years. Not only food and drink, but RV parking spaces while in for service. What they don't tell you, if they can't get you in for service, even after a 2 month in advance appointment, you get to stay in their paid sites at $35.00 a night to see if they can get you into a service bay, if one opens up. The old bait and switch, at least McDonald's is up front when they hand you a smaller sandwich, you can see what you are getting for $2. and move on Not so with LD, they have 17,500 Fillet O Fish of yours up front, now being given back to you smaller and without sauce. An owner gets to put up with this during the 2 year warranty period, over and over. Not what I purchased a new coach from a local dealer for.

I won't even go into the Fillet O Fish they pulled out of the trash and tried to tell me that was my new coach on delivery. The trash can Fillet O Fish probably looked better.